Nose Right

secret

Hey guys
i just found out theres a thing call Nose Right last night, has anyone tried it.
It's basically a clip to re-range the shape of the nose to thinner.
SO anyone tired it before ? does it actually work??

cleo

Never heard of that Secret but wish I had a few years back before splashing out 3grand on a rhinoplasty!! lol

that1spaztichik

You know, I ran across these on ebay. I was interested, so I did some research, and my general conclusion was that it was a bunch of baloney. I don't know though, if you decide to get one, let us know how it goes! My nose is huge...lol.

secret

so i did order one few days ago from ebay, and its gonna take 15-30 days of shipping :D and i'll let you guys know how it goes :D

sliptinge

And by "research" I mean answerbag, yahoo answers, forums, etc NOT testimonials from the actual website. Everyone has said it works, but it does not take 2 weeks like the website states. You will notice slight results in 2 weeks, but dramatic *new nose* results in 2 months. It's just like the NB, you just have to be patient.

Also, this is the only nose product that I know of out there that has a doctor testimonial recommending Nose Right... I saw it on youtube awhile ago, so I would say it's legit. I have heard that it mostly works on thicker, bulbous, wider noses, and you HAVE to follow the instructions very carefully. It does make your nose thinner and more refined; it seems so simple because it's so easy and it DOES work. I have heard it is the only product out there that actually works as an alternative to surgery. Basically how it works is that your nose is cartiledge that is made of 75% water and Nose Right is not just a simple basic product but it is actually very medically scientific in the way that it molds and redshapes your nose.

Another reason that makes it an attractive alternative to surgery is that is is only $8.95US!! What have you got to lose, really? Try it out!

secret

sliptinge said:
And by "research" I mean answerbag, yahoo answers, forums, etc NOT testimonials from the actual website. Everyone has said it works, but it does not take 2 weeks like the website states. You will notice slight results in 2 weeks, but dramatic *new nose* results in 2 months. It's just like the NB, you just have to be patient.

Also, this is the only nose product that I know of out there that has a doctor testimonial recommending Nose Right... I saw it on youtube awhile ago, so I would say it's legit. I have heard that it mostly works on thicker, bulbous, wider noses, and you HAVE to follow the instructions very carefully. It does make your nose thinner and more refined; it seems so simple because it's so easy and it DOES work. I have heard it is the only product out there that actually works as an alternative to surgery. Basically how it works is that your nose is cartiledge that is made of 75% water and Nose Right is not just a simple basic product but it is actually very medically scientific in the way that it molds and redshapes your nose.

Another reason that makes it an attractive alternative to surgery is that is is only $8.95US!! What have you got to lose, really? Try it out!

wow reading your comment just made me so much more happier :D thanks SLIPTINGE ... Icant wait to get it..yayyyyyyyyyy

that1spaztichik

I can't wait for you to use it and let us in on the results, heheheheh!! Thanks guinea pig secret and researcher sliptinge!!

*edit* ok, I did some research and I think I want one. Secret, did you get one of the Japanese knock-off ones from ebay? They are cheaper, and I'm a bargain hunter, so I'm just wondering. Also, I'm seeing pink ones and then purple ones that look JUST like the noserights. Which did you get? Thanks!!

that1spaztichik

Update- I bought one I bought one! It just came in the mail today. I ended up getting the blue and white one that looks like the nose right. It was like...under 2 bucks on ebay. Came from Japan, but it only took about a week and a half to ship, so not bad. It's really weird and I'm having trouble seeing my computer screen with it on, haha. I'll keep you all posted!

0xducesax0

this nose right thing does sound interesting :) does it straighten up slight bumps as well?! i'm curious because me sister is always going on about her nose even though it looks great to me!

that1spaztichik

I think it's supposed to. If you google/youtube "noseright" or "nose huggie" (both pretty much the same thing) you'll see before and after pics.

nyx

This is popular with asians and a forum I was on had a discussion about this. They were saying that it does work, but once you stop using it, your results will go away.

secret

omgosh i got mine too lol its kinda hard to breath but it actually does reshape it , and it looks so awesome :D but it goes back to shape :I However i heard that if i keep doing this for 3 months we get the permanent shape.

ps: that1spaztichik , hows ur nose right going for you ? :p

that1spaztichik

Hey secret! I can't really breath with it on either, lol. This is my third day of using it but I accidentally missed yesterday, so it should be my fourth. Oh well. I didn't get to noogle, either :( Anyway, I guess everything is going well. I feel like wearing the nose right gives me a headache :( I haven't really seen anything yet. How long have you been using it?

Aim4c

Hey guys,

I got this too. I just breath through my mouth for the 15 mins. I apply chapstick to my lips so they don't get dry.