Nose Right

that1spaztichik

Hahah! I've been using it for the first half hour or so while I noogle. I move it in 2 different positions. So far, I haven't really notice anything, and I've been using it every night for about 2 weeks now. But I shall continue!!

secret

Aim4c and I are the lazy ones lol that1spaztichik I hope u get results soon, so I can get some motivation from you :p

that1spaztichik

Lol! Thanks! Maybe if I gain the courage I'll post some pics in a few weeks. Is it weird that I openly post pictures of my boobs but I'm weary of showing my nose? Haha!

sliptinge

Hey ladies! I'm glad to see a couple of you are trying it out! I picked one up myself and have only been using it for just under two weeks and I'm definitely seeing results. My nose is straight as an arrow but it has always been kind of bulbous at the end towards the tip. It's looking more refined and thinner, in a natural way. How are your guys' "new noses" coming along? ;)

sliptinge

Also, there are many products out there like Nose Right like the Nose Huggie, which are scams from what I've come across in my hours of research. Nose Right, which is backed up by doctors, is the only product out that that actually works as an alternative to rhinoplasty. So just be wary of the other scams out there!

that1spaztichik

Hmmm, they look exactly the same. What's the difference, I wonder? I got a cheap one from Japan off ebay, it looks the same, too.

As for my nose, I've noticed the bridge is getting thinner. It's weird, though...I don't think this product works for noses like mine very well. I can see it working GREAT for certain types, but my nose is just kind of big all over, and it's not really reducing anywhere except the middle. Sliptinge, how are you getting the tip smaller? I need this! Help me!!! :)

Aim4c

Hey That1spaztichik,

I kinda think you're doing what you need to do...use while you're noogling, change the position ( maybe every 15 mins) so you can hit the target areas. Practice mouth breathing while using it...so you can place it in whatever position required even if it totally occludes the nasal passage. Keep doing this...over time, I think you will see changes...but don't look for changes over night or even 2 weeks for that matter (although you may see changes in 2 weeks). The point is, if you obsess over it, you may give up and miss the opportunity. We'll support each other with this, just like we do with NB.

Cheers :)

that1spaztichik

Exactly :) I'm also not as obsessed with this as I am with bigger boobs, so I'm more patient with it. I guess that's good. I've tried a new position, so now I'm using it 45 min a day, 3 positions. Maybe by my birthday (November) I'll have both my D's AND a skinny nose!! Ok...I'll settle for C's and a smaller nose ;)

SaveTheTaTas

I just purchased one today.. can't wait for it to come in the mail! It's very inexpensive so I took the plunge. I am concerned, however, that first of all, there are not many before-and-after pics, and most importantly, that there are no side/profile views of the results? I wonder if it makes it look so great from the front, but it makes the nose look bigger from the side? For example, if I use it to get rid of a slight hump, will it depress the hump area.. or will it bring up the smaller areas and make them bigger to match the hump? I am confused with this. Anyone know?? :)

sliptinge

Haha that1spaztichik, you're so cute. I'm hoping for bigger boobs and a slimmer nose by Christmas! My fingers are crossed for the both of us ;) To make my tip small and more refined, I place my Nose Right lower down, where it actually touches the tip. You might hear some very quiet popping, but that's just your cartilage moving around to where you want it because it's so malleable. So just place
your device a little bit lower during your sessions and you should see a difference! ;D

secret

everytime i hit this page i put on my nose clip... lol this officially became the motivation page for me....
im so excited you guys are getting results :D

secret

hey guys,
do you guys get red marks by any chance. For me i see results within 15 mins but then it goes back to my normal size...

secret

i had nothing else to do today lol, so i clipped for an hour :D it kinda look different in pictures yessss lol but i'm pretty sure its gonna go back to normal size soon.

that1spaztichik

Ok all, I'm pretty over this thing, lol. Today it would NOT stay on my nose. It kept slipping off! No idea why, I use it every night and have for the past what...like 3 weeks now? So oh well... I'd rather have big boobies, so I'll focus on that for now. Besides, this clip thing makes it hard to breathe!!

sliptinge

Aw.. well I will post before and after pics once I see that I have acquired my "new nose" and hopefully that may inspire you to start up NR again! :D

sliptinge

Okay so if anyone is still interested I have a few before and after pics of my NR progress. It's only been a month or so and I would like some feedback because I see my nose everyday so it's hard for me to judge myself. But I am definitely seeing a difference that's for sure!

So if anyone is interested in NR and wants to see my progress, please let me know and I will PM you my pics! I don't really want to post them here because well.... it's my face haha. but I will be more than happy to show my progress to anyone who is interested in NR. Thanks ladies :D ;D

jnorton22002

Hi sliptinge, I would love to get a look at your nose. I have an ugly one and if yours does really change I would try it Hugs Joni