Padded Hell's Program

loveydovey

Padded Hell,
I'm looking into buying the Bosom Beauty machine.
I have a few questions for you if you don't mind.

Do you think the actual BB cups is what made a difference for you? Or was it the machine itself with all the different settings with automatic suction?
Maybe I can just buy the BB machine and use it with the NB cups?
Or would you say that the BB cups are worth the extra cost?
Do you think the BB cups give better shape?

Thank you so much!!

Padded Hell

Lovey Dovey,

I don't think it's the actual BB cups that have made a difference, but more about the way the machine creates the suction. I think, like Brava, it keeps the boobs suctioned at a constant level (although, a lot more extreme than Brava, suction-wise!), and it's almost like a massaging effect. IMHO, I think this is the things that helps the most by far.

When I bought the BB machine, it came complete with 3 sets of cups, Small, medium & large. I only use the large cups, as the other two are a little on the small side, even for my tiny boobs ;D. BB cups are more comfortable (they fit snugly to the chest as the bottoms are half-moon shaped, bit like NB CL's) but I think NB cups will work equally as well with the machine. I plan on using NB CL's with mine, once I've grown out of the BB L's. Bit of wishful-thinking there! :)

I've noticed my boobs look a better shape since I've used the BB cups, but again, it's the machine that's doing the work, not the cups I think ;). Hope this helps & good luck with what you decide :)

Padded Hell

Lexuswoman,

Yeah, it's sooo hard to tear myself away from the BB machine & NB too. I'm having my 2 week break from BB but am still noogling. I feel the same as you that I have to be doing something for my boobs, or it's just wasted time IMO!! My husband has also said 'It's all in my head' too, & that 'my boobs are just fine'. Wow, 'just fine', what a compliment :(, and he says it in such an irritated tone! In all fairness, he's been very supportive about all of this (as long as it's not encroaching on him! ;)), & he's the one whose talked me back round when I've wanted to give up (countless times now!). But, I noticed a few hints of resentment recently about how much time I've been spending on the 'boobie machine', as he calls it. Have you managed to take a break from the Brava yet?

I'm absolutely useless at telling if a woman has implants or not, unless they're really obvious, I completely buy into it! If we're watching something on tv, I'll say to him 'I wish I had proper boobs like that' & he turns to me, incredulous, and says 'They're not real, they're fake!'. I just have no idea! He can spot them a mile off! Thankfully, he's not a fan of fake boobs though. TBH, I don't think he cares that much about boobs at all, but I'm doing this for me, not him ;D :). It's helping me feel more confident, which I've always struggled with.

Anyway, I hope June will be a good month & bring us all lots of boobie growth! :)

Padded Hell

Minnie,

Yeah, keep GR in mind. You might want to try it out at some point. I've made another batch of GR up (only this time its super-strength. See how you like that boobs! IN YOUR FACE! ;D). No seriously, I'm not even banking on anything happening anymore :(. I wish there was more info on the net about it too, seems all a bit unclear. I've been scaling things back in my routine a little bit too. I'm feeling like it's all an annoying chore at the moment :(. My period came yesterday, it was late (is it just me or does the hot weather screw up your cycle? Does it nearly every time with me!), and it's been quite bad & cramp-y this month. A sure sign of low progesterone, I think. Not quite sure what to do about that. It had been going so well! Maybe I need some Agnus castus :). I tried it a few years ago, after I had a bad virus, which completely screwed up my period, & I found it really helped, got me back on track. Are you going to stop using the PC? Have you had any adverse side effects or is it simply that you suspect an underlying hormone imbalance? I really wish we were entitled to a hormone test on the NHS, after all, we pay for it! But, I think if we have good grounds for needing this, then surely we should be given the chance. They always try to fob you off with 'the pill' as the cure for 'women's problems' ARGHHHH!!!

For the last week my boobs have felt horrible. Lumpy & hard - the worst sort of pms boobs. Heaven knows how they'll look a week from now. It's a constant guessing game!! Place your bets now! (Hint: don't put your money on an A cup :'()

lexuswoman

Hey PH!

I found an online article that I wanted to share with you. I don't know what various methods of natural breast enlargement you've tried, but this is about hypnosis and its very interesting especially because I think you're in the UK. Here's the link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-441863/Can-think-way-bigger-bust.html. I had a rough patch too the last couple of weeks with losing an inch, from my period I guess, then the puckered up tired looking nipples/areolas. My husband & I got into an argument the other day when I told him that I was def smaller than the week before and he said everything was in my head. Then Sunday night we got into another argument during the Miss USA pageant....during the swimsuit competition. :mad: Everytime a contestant would come on he would say "Those are real", "Those are fake", "Those are fake". I told him I felt insecure and didn't want to wear a swimsuit again this summer. He got mad, turned off the TV, slammed down the remote and went & got on the computer. Its like, thanks babe, I know I can always count on you for support and encouragement. :mad: I've been on this journey only for 4 months, i know its been a long time for you, but I'm going to keep on keepin' on. I'm so glad I have this forum and so many wonderful "bosom buddies" to help me thru this journey. Chin up, hun, we're all in this together! ;)

Padded Hell

Lexuswoman,

Thanks so much for the link you sent, it was really interesting! :). Particularly, as I'm in the UK as well. The theory behind it really made me think. I've always suspected that traumatic events & high stress during puberty completely killed my breast growth. I've read so many other similar stories over on Breast Nexus to think that this was probably the reason I didn't develop properly. Ages ago, I bought a book with hypnosis scripts in & recorded one for breast enlargement. I'd forgotten all about it until your link jogged my memory :). I'm going to try it tonight, as I really don't have anything to lose. Do you think it can still work even if you fall asleep, which 9 times out of 10 WILL happen with me ;D. I've never been sure on this. What do you think?

Yes, I've had a few rough patches recently with NB. Sore nipples, shrivelled nipples, you name it, but until they finally drop off, I'm still gonna plough on too ;). I think if you've only been doing this for 4 months & are already seeing results, then you're doing something right! It took me around a year before I started seeing any real results, a total leap of faith every day ;D :). I don't think I could do it over again though, so I hope I don't lose any of my precious gains. I'd be so gutted :(. I'm so glad I have this forum too, as it always keeps me motivated & the people are so great ;) :)

lexuswoman

Hey PH!

Yay! Now that's what i like to hear! :D Glad I could jog your memory. Yes, you are right, I just went back to the website of the video I use & here's a pretty good answer to your question about not developing during puberty: "There could be many reasons. The developmental stages of a young girl's life are periods of hectic physical, bio-chemical, and emotional change. The demands on the body are at a peak. And stress, or over-concern about breast development can actually inhibit circulation and inhibit growth. Many women report this kind of concern during this time." I remember when I was about 12 years old, I started getting really bad acne (probably from stress) and I was bullied because of it. I tried every medication, lotion and cream under the sun, except for Accuatane (mom wouldn't let me use that one- too dangerous) and nothing would clear it up. I used creams that made my skin red, others that made them peel, I took antiobiotics for 6 straight months, and i was laughed at for "being dirty", you know how people automatically assume those with acne don't bathe? I finally out grew it. But even now, at 35, I still get a pimple or two right around my period. And then, I remember when I was 10 and out of the blue I felt these two knots on my chest and freaked out. I told my mom and she took me to the dr and he said, its nothing to worry about, she's just beginning to develop breasts. Yikes! I didn't want breasts, I was a tomboy and ran around shirtless most of the time with all the boys I played with! I didn't want bras, this was not going to be fun! Now I'm like, grow, grow, grow, its OK, I really didn't mean that!

I don't know about being asleep when the program is playing, that's a good questions. Maybe the subconscious mind hears and understands? ??? I think the article I sent you said Lesley Graves thinks its more effective when you're asleep, but the program i'm doing said if you fall asleep just do it sitting up instead of laying down. I do it when I'm in bed for the night, its helped me relax and sleep better, which is a good thing. I think I do doze off very briefly b/c sometimes I'll think to myself, wait a minute, I missed something! Heck, I even listen to the visualization part of the program when I'm on my elliptical, I figure the more, the merrier!

I'm very thankful that I've seen some gains in 4 months, if I have to do this every darn day, then I will, I'm almost afraid to take a break for fear I might lose what I've worked so hard to get. When I went into this, I was very hesitatant and finally one day, I thought, you know, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain and this will work. Everytime I listen to my video or Brava or massage I keep saying, this will work, this will work!

I'm so glad I have this forum of such awesome bosom buddies! ;)

34asm

my fellow long time NBE-ers/sub A cup category-er:

i started my NBE journey with the NB in august 2009. cut through years of trying many many MANY different things, i finally fit a 34A bra! i'm sure some of this is swelling from brava. but according to them, if i'm happy with the size i deflate to at the end of the day (which is now 34A), i just need to double my wearing time to make that permanent. which means (i'm crossing my fingers it's true), another 12 weeks of brava will give me a permanent A cup!

i've been drinking LOTS of goat's rue tea and also been taking PM for over a year now. i'm also drinking spearmint tea.

i wanted to share my excitement, and also to try to make a case for longer pumping time as opposed to shorter, more sporadic pumping sessions (at least for girls with little breast tissues like me). i know too well the feeling of having tiny breasts and struggling to grow while seeing even biological males having better luck growing breasts. i wish us all glorified A cups by the end of the year!

minnie34

PH, if the new GR batch is indeed a super-strength one with 'in-your-face-boobies' results, you should patent it and sell it. I'll be your first customer, that's a deal!!

I'm not really sure what my thinking behind the AG is to be honest. I do feel that there is an underlying hormonal imbalance; there is so much that points to it - I feel like I'm finding out new things all the time that I'm in no doubt anymore. Getting a free hormone test from somebody who'd actually take us seriously would be incredibly helpful. At this stage, it's like self-medicating, which I'm not crazy about, but when the gp wont help....I guess we'll have to take the responsibility for our health into our hands at times :(
I'm not sure yet if I will continue with the cream, or if I'll just up the dosage of AG during luteal. You can take between 1-3 capsules per day so for now, I'm taking one, perhaps 3 a day from day 15 and onwards. I had absolutely awful pms this time around, very sore boobs, bloated, so so down and also really angry for a day or two. It was horrible and I was quite happy to see AF arrive, despite the deflation that comes with it :/

I know what you mean re wondering what the boobs will look like in a weeks time. Give me a few days and I'll be joining you in that 'oh for f***** sake' place!!
It's groundhog day, for sure. Hopefully with a happy ending too!!

34asm, it is encouraging to read your post, I am so delighted for you. Thank you for sharing that, it is very inspiring to read about your success, especially as I am truly reaching a point where I'm questioning this more and more. Not that it doesn't work, I know that it does, more whether it will work for somebody like me..The longer pumping sessions, that's interesting. Next month, my kids will be doing summer activities during the day, and I'll have the opportunity to pump for 3 hours in the morning and another 2.5 hours when they've gone to bed. This would bring the total up to over 5 hours per day. Part of me is reluctant to do such marathon sessions in case of adverse effects, lactation etc, whereas the other part of me is thinking that I need to give this a proper go, and I've been doing it for so long now that my boobs should be able to handle it..What do you guys reckon?

PH, are you on a break for another week before it is BB time again?

Padded Hell

Minnie,

Haven't tried the super-strength GR oil yet. I'm hoping its the boobie equivalent of rocket fuel ;D. We'll see!

Over the weekend, I had a bit of a mini-breakdown (mostly, hormone-driven, I think!) over 'the boob situation'. Warning: Moan alert!!!! I feel so tired of having body issues. It's really getting to me now. I see other women so comfortable & confident about their boobs, and they don't even realise what they have & take it all for granted, it really upsets me. The only thing that helps, is to know I can't be the only one who feels this way. It didn't help that my husband admitted that he thought my boobs were 'under-developed' too. He didn't say it maliciously or anything, but I still feel terrible & unwomanly. He tries to cheer me up by saying 'Look how far you've come, blah, blah, blah', but even with the bit of growth I've had, my boobs are still a long way off from 'average' size. I just want to be in proportion, damn it :mad:. Ok, the self-pitying rant is over!!! I have exorcised the demons...

We seem to have had similar periods this month too! Sore boobs, tick, bloated, tick, volcanic temper, tick. Now, I'm feeling really 'flat' in every sense of the word :(

I've got one more week until I start another 8 week BB marathon. It's been great having some time away from the machine, but I'm not getting the same swelling just using the NB, so I'm looking forward to getting back on it again :). The last 8 weeks of BB I did, have definately nudged my boobs in the right direction (boobs haven't deflated to nothing like before! Looks promising ;)), so I'm glad it hasn't all been for nothing. Although, I see myself doing multiple rounds of BB, before I reach that hallowed A cup. Well, so be it! I'll walk over hot coals, sky dive butt naked, whatever it takes for some boobies!

I think you should take the opportunity to do more pumping, while the kids are at their activities. Summer's supposed to be the optimum time for boob growth, so they say! Hmmm, not sure :-\. I think if you build up to the longer sessions gradually, then that should guard against any adverse effects. Lactation...noooo!!!! I got rid of my sore nipples thing, and now I've developed a skin tag on my left boob. Ewwww! What the hell??? It's being dealt with tonight. I can't stand it any longer. I don't need a third nipple, thank you ;D :). The boobie fairie's just taking the p*ss now.

Padded Hell

34asm,

I'm so pleased to hear you can fit into a 34A bra!!! That's brilliant news ;D. You're a great example to all of us here, to keep going, and you've worked so hard for it. You must be overjoyed!

You must get really good swelling with Brava if you DEFLATE to a 34A!! Wow! *Goes green with envy*

Is the GR tea having a positive effect on your boobs again? I know you said before, that you stopped feeling tingles with it after a while. How many cups of GR tea do you drink per day?

I can't wait to get back on my BB machine now! I'm making slow progress with it, and I'm going to have to be very dedicated if I'm ever going to fill an A cup, but it really helps to hear other 'sub A cup' NBE'r's', like you, having some well-earned success. Makes it all worth it ;) ;D

Padded Hell

Lexuswoman,

I wonder how many of us having similar stories of something going wrong in puberty, that effected our boob growth? I grew up in an all-male household (dad & brother), & I think I suppressed my femininity in order to survive. Can't have done my boob growth any good. I was also bullied at school, for being small, skinny and *drumroll* flat-chested. Oh, those were the happiest days of my life. NOT! ;D. What upsets me most of all is thinking that I unwittingly caused my lack of boobs in the first place. What a horrible depressing thought. I mustn't think that way, it's not good for my current boob growth! Stress is definately the enemy :mad:

I always thought that falling asleep while doing hypnosis could be quite effective, particularly if you're one of those people who has trouble letting go & relaxing, which I am :). I think it's the only way I could be open to suggestion. I hate being a control freak!

You seem to have a really positive attitude when it comes to NBE, so I'm not surprised you're seeing results already :). I'll have to take a leaf out your book! I must, I must, I must increase my bust!! ;D

Matt B

Hey PH, don't you dare blame yourself for the boob growth or lack thereof.That would be like blaming Playboy for carpal tunnel!!LOL!
It wasn't you it was mother nature and she is usually right. Luckily we can change some things and some we can't.
You're a great example on what someone can accomplish if they choose so hang in there and you'll get your girls!

Matt ;)

lexuswoman

Hey PH!

Nooooooooooo! Don't blame yourself for what happened in your puberty years. That's such an awkward time in our lives. I've told my mom before that if I could go back and repeat those years with the attitude I have now, things would've been a lot better. Hell, I got teased because I was skinny with a flat butt and bad acne. I'm very commited to my morning exercise routine, a mixture of cardio and weight training so I think I've put that same mindset into my NBE program. The way I look at it is, this is a journey, not a destination, and everyday, I get up, workout, eat (relatively) health, its the same with my boobs, I listen to my program, I massage, I brava when I can, its a daily routine and if I have to keep doing it everyday I will. I tried to do nbe back in 2004, 2005 and I never could get focused enough to start a routine, I had a brava, I had the breast enlargement video, I had greenbush herbs, I had money to get herbs from whole foods market, I was on the BE Board with access to routines, I had the Flat2Fab book, I had everything I needed, but I was in a bad marriage at that time and that stress at home kept me from getting going. Now, I've since remarried and gotten my life back together and decided at the beginning of this year, that 2012 was going to be my year to grow the boobs I've wanted for 8 years. I'm still holding fast at 38 inches, slowly getting back some fullness, probably since its luteal time, but I'm happy and quitting is not an option! You can take a leaf out of my book anytime! I love that, I've never heard that saying before :D. Just keep going and don't give up! Remember we're all in this together!

minnie34

PH
Big cyber hugs coming your way. And please, feel free to moan as much as you like. This is your thread after all :)
Kind of amazing that we've gotten to 17 pages already, filled with support and tips.
I can relate very well to how you are feeling, really I can. At times, husbands just say the wrong things. I know that for me, I would pushing my husband - he'd insist that they're fine, that he loves them etc, and then I'd keep saying that they're too small, aren't they, aren't they, aren't day (ad infinitum) and then finally, (probably to make me shut up, lol) he might say something along the lines of them not being very big but who cares...Aaaaand wrong answer!!!!
Who knows why this has happened to us? Perhaps trauma has played a part, perhaps our hormones are totally out of whack, perhaps we've picked up some freak gene along the way - no matter what the reason is, I really don't think there's anything we could have done differently because I really believe that there are more than one factor that plays in.

What we need is lots of deep breathing, lots of little mini-relaxations during the day and lots and lots of love for ourselves, boobs or not. Perhaps there will come a day when we'll all look back at this period in our lives and laugh at how much we stressed over this. Or maybe not. Main thing is that we go gently on ourselves, one little swelling at the time.

Like yourself, being proportional is all I want too. And maybe that wont happen. In a way, I've kind of resigned myself to the fact that I might have to stick with Primarks super-illusion bras for the rest of my life. Especially since I refuse to have surgery. But I'm going to do my damnedest to get there, and I know that you will too. Upwards and onwards my friend, we will get closer and closer to that A cup, we will.

A few years ago, I watched a documentary about people who were very sick (cancer) and who decided to go and see healers. Lots of them went into remission, and stayed in remission. Now I don't believe in these healers, but the power of thought must be pretty powerful. So perhaps we should do our own little experiment and fully and truly convince ourselves for the next month that our boobs are growing, that we can see a difference, that they feel heavier etc and see where it takes us? You in? ;)

I'm really looking forward to hearing how you'll find the BB now that you've had a break and how the boobies will react. Did you get rid of that skin flap? If not, try some cotton wool soaked in olive oil and apply it to the flap and let the oil sink in, repeat several times throughout the day/days until it's gone.

I think I will give the longer sessions a go. Maybe my body need a bit of a kick start, it has gotten quite used to the 2 hour sessions I try to get in every night.
And I must say that even though I had awful PMS this month, my period has passed pretty unnoticed, no pain at all, no feeling all sweaty and clammy....Perhaps the PC is working its magic! I might apply a bit of PC during luteal phase, while still taking AG. What do you think about that?

Hang in there boobie-buddy. :-*

Padded Hell

Minnie,

Thanks for the cyber hugs, that's so nice of you :). I think I just had one of those really bad dark-night-of-the-soul episodes. As per usual, hormones were at the heart of it, & that's when my mind starts over-analysing everything ::). I think I have to come to terms with the fact that I'll probably never find the answers as to why my boobs never really developed. I think you're right, that it's a whole heap of different things that have culminated in the lack of boobs, and no-one's to blame really. I've always been my own harshest critic :(, but that's got to stop! As you said, we've got to learn to love ourselves for who we are, boobs or no boobs!
I also need to learn to stop pushing my husband into a corner, & beating him into submission with "You think they're too small, don't you??" Then reeling in horror at his brutal honesty ;D.

I'm completely with you on the positive-thinking boob experiment! Let's give it a try & see where we are in a months time. Although I'm very much an advocate of the power of positive thought, the strange thing is, is that when I started NB (all those years ago *sigh*) I really believed it would work. I just thought, naively, that I would grow in increments, you know, like "In X amount of months I'll be here..". In retrospect, I had ridiculously high expectations, and now I'm scraping them off the floor almost ;D. I hope someone doesn't read this page & get discouraged though. It is worth it, honest! Here's to another 17 pages of bosom buddies, recurrent breakdowns (every 28 days or so!), and small breakthroughs :).

I've decided it's time to get acquainted with my tape measure. I'm going to make more of an effort to record my growth now, particularly as I'm getting back on the BB machine this weekend. Oh, I've missed my buzzing boobie maker! I'm also going give the NB CL's another go this month, when I hit luteal phase.
The skin tag thing is history! I took drastic action & snipped it off with some sterilised nail clippers. Thank you for your olive oil tip though. I'll try that if I get any more. Please, noooo!!!

I think the PC seems to be having a good effect on you, reducing period pains (wow, gimme, gimme!), but I don't know a great deal about AG & using it alongside PC. I know that AG is a progesterone booster, so I don't know whether you'd need it if you're already using PC. Would it be too much? I wouldn't want you to screw up your hormones! I've only ever used AG on it's own. Don't you wish that there could be some kind of hormone kit available, similar to a pregnancy or ovulation kit type, that you could just buy in the shops?? Even if it just gave you a ballpark area of where your hormones were, it'd be better than nothing. Or am I living in la la land?? ;D :D

Padded Hell

Lexuswoman,

Thank you for your kind comments. I get everything screwed up in my head sometimes, but everyone here has made me see the light :). I'm not giving up on this.

I'm exactly the same as you are about your routine. I've tailored as much as my life as I can to fit 'operation boobies' in ;D. The other day, I found myself walking around the supermarket checking how much protein was in everything. Whatever had the most in, I bought. There's no hope, I'm obsessed in this!

I had a half-arsed 1st attempt at NBE around the same time you did before. Like you, my life & my mindset were not in the right place, & you need that if your going to stick at this & get results. Also, I didn't have this wonderful forum back then either. I've learnt so much since then, particularly how much nutrition & exercise plays a part in all of this.

Wow, I wish I was 38 inches, you lucky thing! Where are you gaining most fullness? Top or bottom of boobs? Or is is more all over?

Padded Hell

Matt,

You're such a sweetheart! Your Playboy & carpal tunnel comment made me laugh so hard ;D. Thanks, I needed that! You're right, we can't change our pasts, but we can try to change who we are now, & work with what we've got. It's like that Seasick Steve song 'I started out with nothing, & I still got most of it left' ;D ;). Gotta keep going!

lexuswoman

Hey PH!

I'm finally Noogling! I had a helluva day at work, I stayed late doing a project, only to have a hiccup with the Excel spreadsheet that I couldn't fix...Office manager was gone for the day (she's the Excel expert) and by the time I got home, walked the dog and got the mail, it was after 6 PM. I thought to myself, self this is perfect time, husband is playing poker with the boys, why not try out that Noogleberry that's been sitting under your bed for over a month. So, I grabbed my cocoa butter creme, my NB kit and was off to the races. I bought these pink silicone sleeve things on ebay and the seller said these are better than NB's foam rings....Not, farts big time. So I grabbed my foam rings and carefully got one cup on, then another, sealed them off with binder clips and I'm noogling as I type! Now, if I don't have funky ring marks when I take them off, I'm going to talk to the husband about noogling for an hour at night during baseball games. I can't believe I really got this thing to work!

Yeah, you gotta be in the right place, time and frame of mind in your life to do NBE. its a huge commitment. Back then, I was on the BE Board, a great forum, I met a lot of awesome people, but its very quiet now. I'm so glad I found this forum!

Its crazy, the tape measure says 38 inches, but I don't feel big. I would say its more side boob and all over fullness, but I still feel more like a B cup. Right now I'm just happy these cups haven't blasted farts and popped off! I hope i get some good swelling when I take them off! :D ;) :) ;D

34asm

I don't get the tingles sensation anymore from GR but I continue taking it anyways as I notice my swelling is better with it than without. I don't know how to measure the herb in grams but I suspect I'm drinking a lot. the tea bag that I make from loose GR leaves is much larger than a regular tea bag. I drink that once a day, about an hour before I take off my brava.

I think I swell to a b cup in the morning. when I was using the NB, I struggled to swell to 33". I could only get there if I pumped for 3hrs and drank loads of water. now, my swelling in the morning is around 33.75"-34" and I deflate down to around 32.5"-32.75" at night. that used to be my normal swelling size with NB.

I drink GR tea and water religiously while pumping. I think that helped soooo much with swelling. good luck!