SILICONE SHEETS

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi All, i am aware that some users have asked about silicone sheets to place under the cups for extra comfort and to fill in any gaps between the cup and chest wall. I have sourced a good supplier and would like to know if there is a demand for this. If so, please can you give me an idea of thickness required and whether you would like if soft, medium or firm. If the feedback is postive, i can bulk order and pass the savings on to you all,

Many thanks in advance for you help, and please can you keep your replies to this topic,
best wishes
Lucy :)
www.noogleberry.com

L

Louise1982

Hi Lucy, this technique was recommended with the BB cups on the bosombuddeez yahoo group. I think they used the coloured silicone sheets off ebay and I think it was the thickest available - not sure if you want to have a read through some of their old posts or I can have a look tomorrow or Monday and get back to you. I think quite a few people would be interested (me included) and if it's cheap it may be a way of avoiding creating another dome size. I've been telling everyone on here and Eve's Forum to rty it with NB or BB so will put a link up on Eve's too if you do start to stock it.

65hulagirl

Hi Lucy,

That would be great. That's my only concern with NB. It is a little uncomfortable when you leave it on for too long. now granted, the instructions clearly say 15-30 minutes at a time. But it's people like us who are over zealous and want to achieve our goal faster, therefore desire to leave them on longer. For me, it wasn't until I left them on for 2 hours straight for the first time that I noticed the swelling to last. So, definately I would be very interested in the silicone sheeting. Thanks for always looking out for us.

Q

QueenB

Hi All,

Hulagirl--How long have you been using your NB? I have been pumping for 6 weeks now and still the swelling doesn't last. When you mentioned your swelling lasted for how may hours did it last?

I am too interest in the silicone sheets, maybe it will diminish the appearing of the huge red marks of the cups?

65hulagirl

Queen B,

Yesterday was 1 week for me using the system. I use it 3 times a day for 45-60 minutes at a time. At first, when I took them off after my sessions they didn't even look swollen at all. On day 6 I left them on for 2 hours. That's when they were big and stayed swollen for at least 5 hours. Now everytime I finish a session, they stay swollen all day. Not completely swollen like when I first take them off, but still very full. I did an experiment last night with sleeping with them on. Look for my post on " Can you sleep with them on all night"

M

mel

Hi lucy i aam definietly interested, in perhaps medium thickness, i had to stop pumping for a week cos my chest ws reals sore from the cups. I pump for 1-2 hours in the morning and near enough fill the cups completelly, swelling last about 8/10 hours still a d cup at bed time. when you get the sheeting i'll defintily have soume. perhaps you could look into making it in an eye mask shape with a bral like back so we can strap on and start pumpnig??? failing that i'll have the sheet as im resuming pumping today!!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Mel, your results are great and comments really encouraging to new users. I will definitely keep you posted about the silicone sheets as soon as we have been able to trial them and the bra idea sounds good. Maybe one long rectangular strip across the chest with straps to do up at the back may work well. Failing that, some way of attaching the silicone to the base of the cups easily.

Bye for now, best wishes and keep it up!

Lucy :)

65hulagirl

Louise,

Can you copy and paste the link to the Ebay sight that sells the silicone sheeting, or just find one and tell me the item number so I can see exactly what you're talking about.

thanks

L

Louise1982

I think it's this and I think you want the 6mm but not entirely sure as don't use it myself - it is pretty cheap though!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Silicone-Gel-Sheet-with-PSA-All-size-colors-thickness_W0QQitemZ190172830543QQihZ009QQcategoryZ92078QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Item:

For other sellers just put 'silicone sheet' into ebay search and I think the one we use is the one where the picture has all different coloured sheets overlaid. Let me know if you get some yourself I need some thing to pad my large domes with.

65hulagirl

Louise,

But it says not to apply to human skin. Is that OK to do or not?

L

Louise1982

Like I said I haven't used it myself but I think that's what they use on the bosombuddeez yahoo group unless I got the wrong idea, I don't know if you want to join that forum yourself and look it up or if you want me to do it, I'm off work tomorrow so probably can do it then and post the result here.

S

s4mmi1986

i would be interested. and could you design i kind of crop top to hold the cups on??? so wen you release suction they dont fall off. i find it tricky to hold them both on and start to get suction lol :)

L

Louise1982

Buy a zip up sports bra in a D cup - that works fine. You can always cut holes in the nipple area for the tubes to poke through. If you're in the US then JC Penney has a purple racer back one that someone else recommended to me. I got mine from Boobydoo.com in UK. There's only one style that zips up so that's the one I've got! If you're walking around with it on for a long period a tight zip up sweatshirt is better as it gives support underneath and holds them on a bit without putting too much pressure on the sternum.

S

SASSY

One good way of keeping the cups in position when first pumping is (assuming that your right-handed) hold the left cup in position your right hand & holding the right cup in place with your right forearm pressed against it, this leaves the left hand free to use the pump. After a few pumps it's usually safe to let go! ;)
Sarah :)

65hulagirl

Lucy,

Any luck with the silicone sheet? How much longer do you think before you will have these in stock?

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi 65hulagirl, thanks for reminding me. Im on the case and the first lot of samples seemed too firm/hard so i am expecting another lot to arrive anyday. I have located 2 good UK manufacturers but as the silicone is so expensive (i have to buy in bulk) i need to make sure i get the right stuff which will be suitable for most people. Im looking at sheets which are 3mm and 5mm thick. It would be good if i can have thoughts off others as to whether this is the right thickness? Bear in mind 10mm is twice the price of the 5mm. For those wanting soft silicone tubing, the stuff i have tested is good and fairly affordable and should work well for those wanting to wear the cups without the pump attached as it will not stick out and show through clothes. I should have this in stock very soon so i will keep you all posted but dont be afraid to hassle me if you do not hear soon. (most of you are not afraid to do this anyway! lol).
For those who asked about the safety of the silicone, the silicone i am looking at , has been approved (CE, FDA etc) for medical use/skin contact.

best wishes :)
Lucy
www.noogleberry.com

65hulagirl

Yhanks Lucy, I don't have an input as far as the thickness, as I've not used any silicone sheets before. I'm sure anything is better than nothing. I'd like to be able to sleep with the cups on. I think the sheets will help. I tried to sleep with them on again last weekend but couldn't go all night. It was too painful.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, just to let you know that we now have the sheets in stock. I did quite a bit of research and spoke to different companies. The product we have is not actually silicone, but pure rubber which is very safe to use on the skin. It has the same softness as silicone but it is much strionger and virtually impossible to tear unlike silicone. Silicone is good at high temperatures but this is not important for the noogleberry users (i assume!!) . The rubber sheets are 5mm and tan in colour. They will be available on the website soon but you can contact for them directly now. Just let me know how many sheets you need , stating which cups you need them for and i will quote a good price.

We now also have some really good quality silicone tubing which has a 4mm internal diameter, but because it is so supple, it will fit all the cups easily and is easy to remove. It is ideal for those who want to wear the cups and with the nipple cups and is also very easy to clamp off. Again, this will be on the website soon but i can supply this now if you let me know.

I will upload picture asap,

bye for now and best wishes :)
Lucy
www.noogleberry.com

L

Louise1982

H Lucy,

How much are you charging for the sheeting? I don't know if my boobs will ever be wide enough to fit the large cups and get a seal but then don't know if I could use them as I've outgrown the medium BB cups which are similar depth but narrower opening and sending for the next size up. I'm really interested to see if using the sheeting will prevent the BB leaving a red ring, I get about half a cup of swelling in 15-30 mins because it's so strong but the ring is red and quite a deep welt....if I could eliminate that I could have a sneaky session before hubby comes home and knock the rest on the head! Brava week 24 and counting!