SILICONE SHEETS

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Louise, the sheets will be cheaper if i send them will the centre cut out as this reduced the postage costs especially when sending outside of the UK. I could supply one for you to try for £3.99 inc postage. I can send it cut or uncut. If you want me to cut it, just let me know the approximate diameter of the cut out. The sheets should enable large cups to fit smaller breasts.
Just let me know,
best wishes
Lucy

L

Louise1982

Hi Lucy,

Sorry I didn't see this response sooner, please email me a paypal invoice for 1 sheet. I will try it single and folded double but still feel the only way I'll fit the NB cups is if I put on about 4 stone! I've got the BB large now which are 12cm diameter and 13cm depth, even with 30 mins of super suction there's plenty of space left for growth so hopefully they'll last me and I get a seal almost instantly if I lean forwards.

Hope you had a happy xmas x

C

chinadoll

Hi Lucy,

Can you possibly quote on the rubber sheeting and the breast pump (for delivery to Australia)? I presume you can find my email address through my profile. I am a BB user from the bosombuddeez forum, and the BB has just conked out, probably due to overuse!!

I don't need the domes because I've been told the Noogleberry system is compatible with the Bosom Beauty domes.

Cheers,
Sharon.