Summer's Tale

summer

Unfortunately, this has been more of a tale of woe. I realized the other day that I have been on this NBE quest for a little over 20 years... where does the time go. It's a good thing I didnt know I would still be "trying" to grow boobs all these years later or I am sure the depression would have been overwhelming. I have to admit I do get overwhelmed at times, I get so hopeful that this next thing will work and when it doesnt it gets very difficult for me. The small boob comments from my friends & family doesnt help either.

I started noogling around the first of December last year but was still trying to get the hang of it so I am calling my official noogle start date Jan 2014. I started out pumping 2x per day for 1-2 hours per session. When the swelling started lasting an hour I dropped back to 1x per day for 2-3 hrs and when the swelling was lasting at least 6 hours I dropped back to 3x per week for 3-4 hours a session and just last week I dropped back again to 2x per week at the same 3-4 hours. I use safflower oil while noogling.

With the exception of a couple weeks in April I have been using the 7:2 method. I tried the 15:5 but felt like I needed the break after 7 so I didnt keep it up. I have been taping my nipples & using the CXL domes the entire time.

I massage by hand a few mins in the morn & nite w an enhancement cream. I also use the electric breast massager they sell on this website for about 1.5 hours per day. I drink lots of water all day long. Avg is about 130 oz but I dont drink a lot while noogling because I do it right before bed & dont want to be up & down all night running to the bathroom. I do try to drink a glass an hour while pumping.

I didnt take a pic before I started noogling, but I did take one when I finished BO & right before I started on a new enhancement cream last Sept. Everytime I would put on my bra I bought just for pics (I dont wear it anywhere so I doesnt get stretched or messed up in the wash) I didnt see any change or worse yet I looked smaller so I didnt bother taking another pic. My measurements are exactly the same as when I started in Dec/Jan. I feel like I must be doing something right because the swelling is lasting longer & longer but still no growth :(

5'6" 140lbs
30 underbust
37.5 overbust

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 161

Jenni

First off, I have to say that you have a great foundation to work with. They look absolutely gorgeous from where I sit.

I can relate to the feeling of being overwhelmed. It is upsetting when the results don't match your expectations and it is easy to overlook the good things.
Don't even get me started on the small boob comments. I must admit that a small portion of the time I am noogling out of spite over a tactless comment from a more "well-endowed" friend.

Seriously though, I don't see why you are getting those comments. Your measurements and picture lead me to believe that you are a 30F, (my current goal size actually). Yes, cup sizes are relative to band sizes and all that. But "small" is not a word I would describe you with.

I'm sorry to hear that your measurements show no change. (I have a love/hate relationship with my measuring tape, and for the most part I try not to even touch the thing). But it sounds to me like you are doing everything right, and the longer lasting swelling shows it. It can take awhile for that swelling to turn into permanent growth, but it will in time. Keeping my fingers crossed that the boobie fairy will visit you soon. After all the hard work you've been putting in, you deserve it.

summer

Thank you for the encouragement Jenni, some days I really need it! I hope the boobie fairy is kind to all of us. Im sorry you have also experienced some of those hurtful comments. I have never told them how hurtful they can be... maybe I should, but the way they are Im afraid they would just tease me about it more. So I just try to hold back the tears & try to not let it get to me. When I eventually become well-endowed, I swear never to say any of those tactless comments to anyone else!!

LOL. I can also feel your pain w the tape measure. I can measure myself 2x in a row and come up w totally different measurements (up to a 1 inch difference). Im not even sure how that is possible! :) I try not to put too much faith in the numbers but its hard not too.

Jenni

If I were in your position, I think that I would tell them that it's hurtful. Good friends care about your feelings at the end of the day and would stop teasing you in a heartbeat if they realized how hurtful they were being. If they teased you even more after being honest, I'd hardly call them decent friends. Not to be rude, but I don't have much tolerance for bullies like that.

Most of the time, I found that the only people who said mean things were really just insecure themselves. I had a friend who believed that anyone smaller than a D-cup belonged in the "Itty-Bitty-Titty-Commity" (I cringe every time I hear that phrase). I found out much later that bra sizes don't actually work that way and that at the time I was in fact a "D" myself. I found out even later from her sister that she was so insecure that it was easier for her to compare everyone else to herself. If someone was smaller, or bigger than her for that matter, she would put them down about it. It is a really childish mentality that thankfully she has grown out of for the most part. But it is surprising for me to see just how many adult women think that their breast size is the ideal and anyone who doesn't fit their standard is inadequate.

I've had that problem with the measuring tape too - getting two different measurements within minutes of each other. I try to only touch the measuring tape every couple months at most. (And it is very hard for me not to because I do a lot of sewing). I also have to constantly remind myself that breast size can fluctuate ever so slightly as hormones do their own thing. I can only trust the numbers so much.

summer

Oh yes, I have often been thought to be a member of that club. While Im not gonna say I feel good after being told something like that. I can tell myself (& almost believe) that they are jealous of me in other ways maybe & that is just their way to make themselves feel better. Or some man who has no clue & thinks all that stuff he sees in the internet & TV is real. It kinda works...

Probably the comment that bothered me the most was by my 3 yr old niece. She was sitting next to me at Thanksgiving. She made some comment about me being a boy. When I assured her I was not a boy she asked where were my boobs & then started to lift my shirt like she was looking for them. Needless to say I was mortified & my entire family of Dolly Parton look alikes were rolling on the floor. What made it the worst was the innocence of it. No hidden agenda. Just a little confused girl.

Needless to say, I immediately bought some push up bras & re-started my NBE quest (BO that time) after having had a break

Jenni

Well, I certainly don't think you are a member of that club. In fact, there are many who I think would be envious. As far as insensitive people are concerned, I think that it is a lot easier to see qualities you admire in other people rather than yourself, and too many forget that it is not okay to put them down to make yourself feel better. And then there is the internet and T.V....I'd like to think that not all men are clueless enough to fall for the false messages.

I'm so sorry about what happened with your family. That's always a lot harder. I think the best you can do is remember that the "Dolly Parton look alines" are all she knows. She is still so young and it is just the way she makes sense of things. When she gets older, she will learn that not all women look like Dolly Parton (in fact, most don't), and that's okay. There is so much more to us than whatever bra size we happen to be wearing.

summer

I was one of the many women in the world wearing the wrong bra size. I actually figured it out by accident, I was in front of the mirror in a bra, curling my hair & noticed that when I would lift my arms my bra would acually come up enough that I could see a little boob hanging underneath. I figured that couldnt be providing any support so I started reasearching & found out w my measurements (30 underbust) I had no business being in a 36B bra even though that is the size Ive worn my whole life. I found better fitting bras and realized because they were tighter in the band I could position my boobs more forward in them which gave a little help. Well, I was reading someones post on here about putting on your bras bent over.... well, I think this helps even more! In the past week since doing this I have received a few comments. One person asked this morning if I got a boob job while they were on leave last week. I actually came home & measured myself right away - hoping I had mysteriously grown since the last time I measured - although the answer is unfortunately no, for now I'll settle for just looking bigger. So, if you are reading this and havent tried it... do it today! :)

James

I think your program is excellent, and should have resulted in noticeable gain. I know there is a lot of caution on this website about over pumping. Red dots and especially bruising is to be avoided, but I have also got the impression that the most successful women pump quite hard, (avoiding damage like bruises of course), some saying "no pain no gain".

Also you may try increasing the massage time.

summer

I THINK I pump pretty hard. Anytime I thought my problem might have been that I was not pumping hard enough & tried a little harder I did get the red dots/bruises so I backed off again. Maybe Im amping it up more than I realize? Is there anyway to tell if you should be pumping harder or not other than the bruises?? I noticed you asked before how much swelling Im getting. Does that provide any useful info? I was also thinking about trying the XXL large domes 1/2 way through the session. Maybe if I have some swelling Ill be able to get suction? I was reading some one's thoughts about moving up a size once you touch the sides 1/2 way on the domes, but then I read others cautioning about moving up a size too quickly. Its all so confusing :(

Do you think the pink breast massager does anything? I dont see many people talking about it but I dont know how people have time to do so much massage along w the noogling & work/life, etc. On the days I noogle, I do nothing but work, sleep & noogle

Jenni

Have you tried hydronoogling? Personally, my swelling from that was insane compared to normal noogling. I filled the domes quicker too. I know it is a thing that varies from person to person, but experimenting is part of the process I think. I dunno. It's something I find myself recommending a lot because I have had good experience with it, so I guess that makes me a bit biased.

It takes practice to get the feel for pumping, even if you've been doing if for awhile. You're constantly stretching and growing accustomed to it. Tension is not the same as "pain" per say. If you think you can tolerate more pressure, then go for it. Just pay attention to your body and it should tell you when you've gone too far long before you see the dreaded red dots and bruising. Hope that makes sense.

I think that trying out the bigger domes when you have swelling for it is a great idea. Moving up cup sizes is also one of those things that I think differs from person to person. There are way too many shapes and sizes for there to be a one-size-fits-all approach. I agree with James; your program is excellent. If you are not seeing results, maybe you should gradually change things up a bit. Not that you have to change it a entirely, keep what works and try adding something new.

I am under the impression that the more massaging you can fit in, the better. I'm not sure if the pink massager is designed to transfer fat the same way the manual massages supposedly do, but I could be wrong about that and it is certainly better than nothing at all. As for fitting it in, it's just one of those things that is part of my daily routine (do one side while brushing my teeth, ect.) I do them separately now that they've grown a bit and bump into each other, but I doubt it takes any more than ten minutes. I don't know what your schedule is like, but if the pink massager is your best option, keep at it. Can't hurt...since you obviously have the tolerance for it. ;)

James

Well, IDK, there goes that theory. (Unless you came to that determination very early, as time goes on you can pump harder.) Are you talking about that electric massager that is supposed to massage by muscular stimulation? I have not read any good reports about it. I think PaddedHell tried it longer than most, and they found it too painful on high settings.

I am not a fan of herbs or supplements, but maybe you should consider trying Pueraria Mirifica or progestrone cream. Not together as I think they may alter hormones is opposite directions. Buy cream versions, and massage into your breasts. Try one for a couple of months and then the other for a couple of months, see if either works for you. Of course keeping up your noogling routine.

Jenni

James brings up a lot of good ideas! That reminds me, as someone who is not a fan of herbs either, there are some non-hormonal creams out there too. I know that people who take BO for NBE use volufiline, since herbs are to be avoided. If you use oil to get suction, that's another thing you can experiment with, as some are more suited to NBE than others. Whatever you do, be consistent, as I am sure you are aware of. That's what makes all the difference at the end of the day.

summer

Thank you both VERY much for your help and input. I appreciate it more than I can say.

I have not tried hydronoogling. I was going to try it when it got hot, but it never did in the north east so I never got around to it. Laying in water isnt too appealing to me & it sounded a little complicated, but at this point, I might have to literally take the plunge. LOL. Ill read up on it again.

I took lots of hormonal supplements when the BO wasnt working, their thought was it was a hormonal problem & I think all it did was screw my hormones up worse. I just finished a year supply of a cream w volufilline at the beginning of Sept so that didnt seem to help :( I did buy a new cream that I thought was supposed to be non-hormonal but when I was looking @ ingredients noticed it said PM. I figured as long as I already bought it I may as well use it (unless I run into complications).

I use the pink breast massager turned all the way up for about 1.5 hours a day. I dont know if it is helping or not but as long as it isnt hurting Ill keep at it. You dont have to worry about the no pain no gain here, LOL. I am one of those people that if I dont feel some pain I dont feel like its working. The past couple of weeks I have been massaging more by hand also. I used to do just a few mins a day. Im not sure if Im at 10 mins or not but I can get there. I was thinking people were talking like an hour or more a day and that is what I was thinking I would never have the time to do on top of everything else.

Thanks again to both of you. I have some ideas & will work towards those. I wish this was black & white... one answer for everyone... sure would make things easier....

James

Turns out that the herbs should be taken according to time of month. Estrogen types like pueraria mirifica should be taken during your follicle stage and then switch to progesterone cream for the 2 weeks prior to your period. PM can be purchased in many forms, liquid spray, cream or pills. I would recommend either the spray or cream and this should be part of your daily massage routine. You can mix the appropriate supplement with your flax seed or safflower oil.

summer

Thank you James. I have read that before when I was trying to balance my hormones. I haven't been doing it though :( I probably should. Especially since I'm already on birth contol pills. My body probably doesn't need any more estrogen, which is why I hadn't planned on purchasing a PM cream to begin with...I need to read labels more thoroughly. I wonder if the increased estrogen is why I seem to be mysteriously larger?? I hope not, otherwise it'll probably go away when I stop. I am 1/4" larger or so it appears (the tape measure plays tricks on me) but I have been getting 1/4" consistently the past couple of days.

I haven't noogled in 2 weeks. I had a mishap w the electric pink massagers & burned the skin off my boobs on a couple of places. So, I had to take a break so they would heal. Not noogling is stressing me out as I feel like I am losing time, but when I put on my bra the other day I seemed fuller & I checked & the tape measure agreed. It was a pleasant surprise... I sure hope it isnt just the increased estrogen...

Before I burned my skin off (what an idiot) I did try the XXL domes. That was tough! I noogled for 2 hours w the CXL and then moved to the XXL. It took me 30 mins to get suction on my right (smaller) boob. The left was a little easier. But these things are so huge that I have them wrapped around my side & under my armpit. I bruised the shit out of ribcage below my armpit. A nice purple ring but no bruising on my boob. I guess the skin over there isnt used to all this abuse! It hurt for 3-4 days. I dont really want to grow boobs all the way over there. I already feel like mine are too far apart. I guess if I grow boobs on my sides I can push it over?? I am actually thinking if they would make the dome slightly larger I could just put both boobs in 1 dome.

Anyway, I hope the skin heals soon. It is taking much longer than I thought. Although, I have to admit I enjoy having some of my time back

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
You poor dear, sporting all those battle marks of learning. I can relate to some of your troubles as I started flat and used XLs. Bruised the hell out of me just trying to get a seal and keep it when my arms moved.

You'll just have to be gentle and take it slow.. using smaller domes to work up into the XXL. I got this dome myself for future use. Right now, I can't even seal with the XXLs in any meaningful way so you're doing better than most. :)

The Pill and PM will interact so you'll have to work on a good dosage (doing 1 per day during folicular is a good place to start). You're period could go off scheule for one or two cycles too. If everything seems ok in the first full cycle then try 2 a day. By then you should begin to see signs of changes. I think it will be hard to tell if pumping or PM caused them; so, you might just want to wait until you see how pumping progresses.

As for the mystery size bump, it isn't uncommon for 1/4" flux for breasts in your size range (water, period, over stimulation, etc). Just enjoy it. :)

DJ

James

You should continue to massage with flaxseed or safflower salad oil. Both are high in vitamin E which is excellent treatment for burns. You should be massaging at least as much as you noogle, if not more. Good luck :)

summer

I'm not sure what to do... I've been on the verge of tears. I wish I wasn't so sensitive.

A little backgound... I have hundreds of moles on my body. All over. I hate them. When I was using Brava several years ago (I used it religiously for 2, 1 year periods w a small break in between) I have a small mole on my right breast that grew to the size of a dime. I ended up having it removed but I now have a nice dime-sized scar. It bothers me a lot. I am self conscious about my small breasts anyway and then to have a large scar doesn't help.

Well, since noogling I have acquired a totally new mole this time on my left breast. It made me very sad to see it but so far it is fairly small and I continued to noogle even though I have been worried about it becoming monster sized like the other.

If that wasn't bad enough, when I burned off my skin w the pink massager (I knew something was wrong. I could kick myself for not turning it off) I now have more skin problems. The "sores" from the burn healed within a week or so. I stopped noogling an only massaged by hand for 2 weeks w the safflower oil & the enhancement cream. When I noogled again 2 weeks later the places where the burns had been turned into black spots. It totally freaked me out. So I started massaging like crazy w BioOil & alternate between calendula gel & this wound balm I have made w echinachea, yarrow & burdock. I have also been using an infared healing light. Well, last night I nopgled again after almost 4 more weeks and the spots turned black again. Am i just not totally healed below the surface?? Even after that long?

I dont want to end up w more permanent discolorations! :'( Attached is a pic taken 12 hours after noogling. The marks arent black any more but are certainly prominent. The mole that I recently grew is the one furthest away from my nipple. The others are the marks from the burn. I have the same marks on my right breast too. Do I still need to give it more time or have I already done permanent damage?? Has anyone else had this problem w moles?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 75

summer

Well, I took a couple month break hoping those burn marks wouldn't return when I started noogling again. No luck, but I want boobies more than I am worried about scars so I kept going. I have a roommate now so it is really cramping my noogling time. I have anywhere from 30 mins to 1hour a day after work. I run home, put on the domes & hide in the bathroom until they get home so hopefully they are none the wiser. If they have noticed the swelling they have been kind enough not to ask... of course it has been freezing in the north east so lots of big bulky sweatshirts. :( Because of the reduced time I have been doing the pump & hold for however long I have (up to an hour). And I am worried that I have hurt myself again :'( I truly am my own worst enemy. What are the permanent ring marks I have read about?? Is it the actual ring of the domes? Or just a redness that doesn't go away? I tried searching the forum and am not finding the answer. I seem to be slightly red most of the time now. When I take a shower the next morn I get bright red, almost like I just took the domes off. I dont remember it doing that before but my mind isn't what it used to be... Am I in trouble?? I did take 2 days off this week & then last night only did an hour & held for only 15 mins and I am still very red this morn.