Summer's Tale

James

Glad to hear the success with the yoga mat. I wonder if you could mount the yoga mat and dome a little lower on your chest to avoid the pain in the arm pit. ;)

summer

LOL, I know I was thinking about that. Honestly, it still takes a while to get suction and I am happy if I can get it and try not to move or even breathe for 7 mins for fear of popping the seal.

James

As an aid to get the XXL cups lower, you should try to mount the XL cups lower. When you noogle, do your nipples aim for the center of the cup? If they point down, you should definitely be moving the cups down to center your nipples.

summer

Thank you for the tip. I will definitely try that. I have always placed them up rather high because I have way more underboob then at the top and was hoping it would even them out & give me cleavage... although I suspect it doesn't really make that much difference. I can't wait to try again :) I keep measuring and no real changes but I feel a little more hope now that I can use the larger domes.

summer

I am posting a whole bunch of pictures. Hoping someone will have some ideas about changes I can make. This is my starting photo. Nipples taped as usual.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 63

summer

No idea why the pics are always upside down. This is after 1 hour of pumping in the CXL domes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 79

summer

Ok, after 1 hour moved up to the XXL domes. I just put them on. I can barely move w these things on so its very hard to take pics!! I have tried to move the domes lower on my chest so they dont cut into my armpit but I cant seem to get suction any lower.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 70

summer

I am trying to load multiple pics but cant figure out how. Ok, in this pic i am trying to show how it sits on my side under my arm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 49

summer

And now from the front. My problems (other than the obvious) are pain. Pain in my nipples. Pain in my armpit and on my side. I dont think it is from over pumping. I actually think I should be pumping harder but cant because it hurts too badly. I am doing 7:2 w the CXL & alternate every 7 mins w the XXL. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 115

summer

Here is the final pic. This is after 1 hour in the XXL. It gets harder & harder to get suction cuz my ribcage hurts so bad & I cant hold them tight enough. & I JUST saw the more attachments link. Im apparently not very observant. lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 88

James

That is some very impressive swelling you have achieved in the domes! I hope it becomes easier and less painful as time goes on. If it does then you will be able to change that swelling into permanent growth. :)

James

May I suggest a) that you persist on trying to move the domes a little lower and b) try noogling lying on your back reverse incline, that is bum higher than shoulders. The idea is to try to get your nipples aimed to the center of the cup.

Also a photo request. Take a couple of days off noogling, just massage, and then noogle with the XXL as long as you can and take a photo with swelling in your bikini top. I'll bet you will fill it out very nicely. :D

summer

Thanks James! I do generally get pretty good swelling. I think that is one of the things that makes it frustrating sometimes. I can see where my swelling has increased over the past 18 months or so but there has only been minimal growth.

I do have some good news. My roommate has a girlfriend so he us not home as much so I have more time to myself. I also have some bad news, that 20lbs I lost & was so excited that it didn't lead to much boob loss...well I figured out why. The 20lbs was lost on a colon cleanse so it wasnt real weight loss for the most part. I gained back 5 of the 20 once I started eating again and the measurements went right back to where they were. I was pretty bummed :( but at least I got out 15 pounds of waste. Pretty crazy when you think about it.

Anyway, I have to take a couple of days off for my nipples and sides to recover. I will keep working on moving the domes down & it will be interesting to try to noogle w a reverse elevation. About the pic... I am not even sure I can get the bikini top on after a session but will try. lol.

Here is 1 last pic. This is about 12 hours after the session & it is of my armpit. You can see a bruise where the domes hit me. You can see they go all the way around my side almost behind my armpit. I think the reason I have the bruises every time I use the XXLs are because I have to press them into my side so hard to get the dome to go around the natural curvature of the ribcage. I keep thinking there has got to be a better way to do this but I am just not seeing it.

Anyway, sorry for all the pics & posts last night. I was feeling frustrated & remembered someone asking for pics to see dome positioning from Jezabelle to see how she did things & it got me thinking that maybe someone could see what I am doing wrong...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 70

summer

Per request, here is pic after 1 hour in CXL and another hour in XXL. I just measured, something I dont normally do after & have a good 2 inches of swelling.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 152

James

Wow, the difference is huge (compared to previous bikini pic)! I am sure if you keep it up that swelling size will become permanent. Looking really good :)

summer

I have given up on the CXL domes. The more I am swelling the more it hurts my nipples. The last time I was only able to use them for 15 mins before I just couldn't stand the pain any more & switched to the XXL. I was going to try again last night but I couldnt keep a seal, the tubing kept slipping off. After wasting 30 mins w that I just gave up & got out the XXL and thankfully could get a seal without any prior swelling. I am not filling the XXL domes completely but there isnt a lot of space. I just wish some of this swelling would result in actual growth.

Does anyone else have problems keeping the tubing on? Some days I have no problem & others it is pretty near impossible. I have tried binder clips, they were worthless & have even tried epoxy glue. That seems to help but certainly doesn't work all the time. The things we do for boobs!!

James

You need to remove every trace of oil from the nipple on the cup and inside the tubing. Use isopropyl alcohol with a q-tip to clean the inside of the tube and isopropyl alcohol with a bit of paper towel for the dome. Possibly the tube is stretched so you may need to cut about 1/2 inch off the end.

Have you been able to mount the XXL lower? Good that you can start with it. :)

summer

You are so smart! I did try washing out w dawn (which is good for grease) but never thought about alcohol. I had cut off some of the tubing in case it was stretched but that did absolutely nothing.

I have been trying to get the domes lower but haven't had any real success. They are still cutting off the circulation in my arms.

James

You might have to get inventive on how to hold the cup lower, but basically place it lower on your chest before you start pumping. Pump and draw your (well lubricated) boob into the cup. Do not let the cup ride up.

summer

I haven't noogled in months. I've been super busy with work and I sold my house and moved. I'm tired just thinking about all of the work. lol. When I was moving I did find 2 bottles of BO stashed in the back of the closet so I have been taking that so at least Im doing something boob-wise.

I had a real bad day today... I guess I've been so busy & with the push-up bras & everything I can almost forget what I really look like. Well, I went to the doctor today to get a thermograph. It was my first time & for anyone who doesn't know you stand in front if someone in your panties for about 30 mins while they take "heat photos" (for lack of a better word) of your whole body. It is awkward standing there especially in the positions they want you to stand. The worst part though was actually seeing the photos afterwards. I have seen all the women in the brochures which are apparently well endowed & then to see my pic?!? I was in tearing up when I left. What's almost funny is I don't know what I was expecting, it's almost like I fooled myself w the push up bras for awhile & then was suddenly brought back to my harsh reality :'(