Summer's Tale

James

Sorry to hear about your bad day, better to unload this on us than on your friends. Are you now settled in your new place, and can relax a little? And of course get back to noogling and massaging. I hope you are much happier where you are now. Take Care :)

bunnysdead

Hi Summer,

I too am sorry for your bad day but I hope that the days since last post have been much, much, better!

Your tale is amazing! I'm with everyone else that you look wonderful and your latest photos are OMG amazing! Keep it up, reach that goal because you can and are totally doing it!

It seems as though our skin are very similar - if I Noogle to hard or long I bruise really easy as well. As for the pain on the ribs - I had that as well and I'm a 6' 330 pound guy (well I was 330 but less now). The discomfort does go away as time goes on or when you find that sweet spot of a fitting...I'm still new so my fitting from session to session is all over the place!

summer

I have tried to noogle a couple of times this month w the XXLs but was not able to get suction. I thought I had worked out all the kinks... I can't believe I would have forgotten how to do it but who knows. Since I have been off for a few months I thought I would take another picture. It was 2 years ago this month that I started noogling. I know I have taken 2 breaks. 1 when I burned myself & then recently w the move, but I see absolutely no difference. In fact, I think I look smaller. And Ive gained weight too :( Ugh!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 62

James

Discouraging to go back to your starting size. You were making good progress there. Massaging is a very important part of nbe, I hope you are massaging 10 to 15 minutes 2 or 3 times a day with flaxseed oil. Don't give up, get back into your noogling routine and this time I hope you will be able to stick to it for many months. ;)

summer

I didn't do anything at all for 2 months but I have been trying to get back into the swing of things, including massage. Its funny how just being in a different place messes up your routine. At least for me... Im actually gonna try hydro. Ive heard good things about it from several people & I just need something to start going my way.

Caliboobs

;D that a girl, go hydro and you will be much more comfortable I am guaranteeing it.

now, I know I have already said something like this to you once before but I'm going to say it again, you already have great boobs!!

If I were there I would be slapping you till you agreed!! (in a nice way, sort of) one pic back it looked like you had monsters the swelling was so good.

There is NOTHING wrong with your current set of boobs, if you want more, then .... I wish I were the boob fairy and I would grant your wish and mine too, but....

Having big guns is not going to change how you feel about you, that comes from a different place, and I want for you to find it really bad.

summer

Haha, I could definitely use a slap every once in awhile!

And you are totally right, I know I have issues that big boobs aren't going to fix. It kinda makes me sad to admit it because I know that if I ever get big boobs I'm sure my focus will change to some other "problem" of mine that needs to be remedied. I hope one day I can be happy with who I am and none of this will matter... but for now I will be happy to scratch one thing off the list of things I would like to change about myself.

summer

Well, I've given up on the hydro... I can only get suction w 1 of the XL domes at a time. I might be able to do both if i had another hand or two. I can just about fill the XLs in 1 hour (2 - 15 min sessions on each side) but I was getting the same swelling w the air doing the 7:2 for an hour. The actual pumping time per breast is less but since I have to split it up it didn't seem to save me anything and dealing w the water is just more difficult with no benefit. Hydro w the XXLs is impossible for me. I was never able to get suction once. I would just pump all the water out & then start again. & believe me that's no easy task. lol. My forearms look like Popeye.

So, Im back to the XXLs w air. Instead of doing longer sessions a few days a week like before Im doing an hour a day, 6 days a week. Of course it takes 2 hours to get an hour of pumping time. It takes me about 10-15 mins each time to get pressure. I started counting the number of pumps it takes hoping that it would save time if I would know if I dont start feeling pressure by x number of pumps than re-position & start again. I think its helping some but there are still times when I can pump all 50x & it feels like I have suction & when I stop applying the pressure to hold it on it just farts right off. Very frustrating.

The only exception to my new 1 hr a day schedule is today. Im in the NE US & we are in the middle of a blizzard so I am going to try 4 hours of pumping. I hope I can make it without it hurting too much & Im hoping if I can do it I might fill the XXL. That would be great even if it doesn't really mean anything long term. If I make it Ill post a pic.

summer

Well, I made it... kinda. I had to take a several hour break 1/2 way thru because my arm pits & ribcage hurt so bad. I was still swollen when I started the 2nd 2 hour session but I didn't swell anymore than I did in the 1st 2 hours. The only thing that makes sense to me is either I have no more swelling in my body or maybe I was still pretty sore so maybe I wasn't pumping as hard??

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 74

zkk

Wow, impressive swelling!! My experience with longer sessions is the same - the swelling is the same, no matter if I pump 1, 2 or 3 hours. Not sure if it means that longer pumping time doesn't equal more growth.

James

Wow, that is impressive swelling. I would have thought that you would get more swelling from the second session but I guess your swelling was already maxed out. I think you want your nipples aiming for the center of the domes, and one thing to try is to noogle on your back with pillows under your bum so you are on a reverse incline. This will make your nipples to "fall" upward. Lookin' really good, keep it up :)

James

Regards lack of swelling on second session. Did you drink water? Your body needs to be hydrated for swelling and you should drink water before and during noogling sessions.

summer

You know... I did think of that later. I was really good about drinking water before and during the first noogling session but when I took the break I slacked off & did not pick up again either. Just proves I am my own worst enemy. :(

summer

It's not really. I started pumping daily for an hour a day & did that for awhile but got discouraged and stopped. I have been spending the time massaging w an enhancement cream and went back on BO. I'm sure I will start pumping again at some point but I think I need a mental break from it. I think watching the swelling & deflating over and over again takes its toll after awhile especially when you don't feel like you are getting ahead. Sigh.

James

By all means take a break from noogling but try to keep massaging 5 minutes morning and evening with flaxseed or coconut oil. :)