TinyTots' Diary

zkk

My weight fluctuates so that my BMI is usually around 19 or 20. Right now it is 19.6. I was very underweight in my puberty, too, and it was only 3 years ago that I reached normal BMI. I think it makes sense that having some fat helps with the growth, but I'm not sure if there is a certain magical line like 20. I have grown with BMI less than that.

missamanda

tinytots said:
I'm already 1 month in and I already feel as though I'm in that small percentage of people that NB isn't going to work for. I'm normally a very patient person but I'm not getting any younger, and I don't want boobs 10 years from now...I want it now! :'(

This past year - out of the blue - I just started wanting bigger boobs. I don't even want to leave the house anymore because my boobs are so tiny. I wear layers of clothing every day, just to hide my imperfection. My insecurity has never been this bad before.

I will probably give NB about 2 years. For most people that it works for, they see results within the first year anyway.

Just wanted to say I think you're doing really well so far - you've achieved really good swelling and bigger measurements than I have and you started after I did! It's the insecurities that are making you feel despondent. We're right at the beginning of our NB journey, we're going to need a lot of positivity and determination to see it through. Don't worry about the daily/weekly fluctuations, that's just your body doing it's thing. Stay focused on the long term goal.

If I don't get my B cups after a year of noogling, at least I will have stretched the skin enough for that fat transfer. So either way I look at it, noogling will result in boobs! ;D

Be kind to yourself. And your boobs xx

tinytots

I love your positivity missamanda, your posts to me always make me feel teary-eyed after I read them, and then I start feeling silly about being so impatient. You have no idea how much just a few words can mean ao much! I will be following you on your journey, I hope you achieve the results you want and truly deserve.

I definitely believe Noogleberry. I feel I'm the issue here, I'm a slow responder. :'( Even if I do end up doing the fat transfer I will noogle both before and after the procedure. I'm just really hoping it doesn't have to come to that.

That said, the PM is really making me feel emotional, haha. I have the daily highs and lows of a teenager! It's quite funny really. But yeah, the whole boob thing seems so superficial sometimes, but it's affected all of us on such a personal level.

Noogled for 30 minutes this morning. Recorded an increase of 0.5cm both this morning before noogling and this evening. 0.5cm, could this really be happening for me? So thrilled.

missamanda

It's easy to get carried away by your emotional responses (frustration, impatience, feelings of failure and inadequacy etc) and totally forget that you are experiencing increasing measurements! WHOOP! ;D

BTW, if you're a slow responder, then what on earth does that make me?!! Haha! But I choose not to use any unhelpful labels and instead repeat out loud "I am growing full B cup breasts" in my daily affirmations. (Yes, I actually do this every morning in front of the mirror. I figure it can't hurt and is certainly better than berating myself).

We don't realise the power of those two little words "I am", but anything that follows them (a slow responder/flat-chested/unsexy...) either becomes our reality or continues to perpetuate it. You're experiencing definite, measurable increases in size - don't sabotage that! Focus on the positive, even if sometimes it feels like you're faking it. The brain actually doesn't know the difference!

But seriously, your post is a useful reminder of the importance of self-awareness. You've already acknowledged that the PM makes you feel emotional - so next time you feel low, just step away from it and say something positive, encouraging and supportive. Be your own Boob Coach!

I realise this might sound like a bunch of pseudo-psychological nonsense (I've had a lot of life coaching, therapy and healing in my time, so I know the lingo!), but I honestly believe it's better than the alternative - feeling hopeless, miserable and self-defeating. I often struggle with cynicism and my logical brain picks holes in everything, so to counteract that I choose to shine positivity on everything! It does help.

tinytots

After a 3-day break from noogling (I went away for the weekend and I couldn't take the domes with me), I'm back to noogling again! I measured 82cm yesterday before noogling, then I had a 20-minute hold session. Today I'm measuring 83cm. Had a conversation with a friend and she said "well someone's PMSing today. But I'm not even in mid-cycle yet. It's the PM.

When I'm on the PM it's as though I'm PMSing everyday. Is it worth it? I haven't measured 81cm for over a week now, is my body convinced that I'm at the luteal phase of my cycle?

I would suggest this to those of you who have ordered NB but haven't received your order to measure yourself daily or weekly. That's one error I made prior to commencing this whole NBE process: I never routinely measured myself. I don't know if these size fluctuations happen to women who aren't in the process of NBE. When you're trying to do all kinds of things to increase your bust size, you're also trying hard not to see something that isn't there. So when I see numbers like 83 or 84cm on the measuring tape, is the increase due to induced swelling, or is it normal swelling due to normal monthly cycle hormones? I suppose only time will tell at this point.

I'm thinking of getting the larger NB cups. I haven't touched the tips of my medium cups (boohoo!) but I feel as though I am breaking out of the sides of the domes. I also feel as though there is more fat being stored higher up in the chest area.

Halloween is right around the corner. I need to find a costume that isn't revealing in the cleavage area because you know...I don't have cleavage. Haha.

tinytots

13th Day on PM: I was supposed to stop taking PM today but only realized after I had already taken 2 capsules. So I thought, what the heck.

My experience with PM as mentioned above, is the feeling as though I am PMSing, this happens about 4 days during the month, in the luteal phase of my cycle. I have a zit on my face and I think 2 more seems to be growing. It's almost unbearable. My face seems oily again (welcome back puberty!) and I now have small tiny zits on my chest, which has to be PM because it's definitely not the bio oil I use for noogling.

My boobs are sore and I have not even reached the luteal phase yet. I am certain I am ovulating. In other news, I have had the attention of many younger guys this month so I'm wondering if it's a coincidence or is PM making me look younger? It's as though I'm back to being a bag of hormones.

But today I measured 84cm which, if my memory serves me well, only hapoened during the luteal or later part of my cycle. I'm not on PM to get attention from guys. I'm on it for me, for zee boobies, to feel better about myself.

I ordered another brand of PM. 60 capsules, 1 per day. It's from Japan. Japan's got a lot of good PM brands. So after my Herbal One finishes I'll switch to the Japanese brand. I have to be careful not to take less than my current dose though.

As I type this I am noogling. Pump and hold. I am determined to fill up my medium cups this November.I don't think I drink enough water.

tinytots

I skipped PM a few times this past week, as well as noogling. I've just been both busy and lazy I suppose. My boobs are starting to feel tender now, so the "PMS" symptoms have started, I am halfway through the luteal phase of my cycle.

I've gained weight, about 1 kg. That's quite a lot for someone as petite as I am. I am 85cm today. I can't remember if I've ever reached 85 since I started my NBE journey. I wonder if gaining 1 kg would have that much of an impact on my bust size, enough to add 1cm. My underbust is around 72cm so the extra cm is most likely due to the extra weight. Bummer. I'm about to have a noogle session...Let's hope I see some kind of swelling.

I will be shifting to the Japanese PM brand on my next period. They're in tablet form, and one tab contains 250mg of PM. It's weird because it's a really tiny tablet. So I will take 1 in the morning and another in the evening, a total of 500mg per day. This is most likely an overdose of PM, I just need to make sure I maintain a good dosage of flaxseed to counteract the negative effects PM has over bloodflow.

My experience with PM this past month: apart from being a little more moody, I've had several cystic zits popping up on my face. Small little zits appearing on my chest. Could it be the weather changing from autumn to winter and not the PM? Probably. When I reduced my dosage to 2 capsules a day (200mg total) the facial zits just disappeared.

I've read reviews of guys who are on PM, one of the first things they notice is their skin feeling softer. Women have more fat stored under the skin so our skin is already naturally very soft. For this reason, I haven't noticed any change in that department. I feel as though 300mg is the dose one takes if they are low on estrogen. E.g. post-menopause stage. I don't feel as though 300mg is enough to get me to experience a 2nd puberty (i.e. estrogen levels high enough to stimulate breast growth again) if that's even possible. No disruptions experienced in any other aspect, e.g. no spotting, no headaches and such, that others have somewhat experienced while on PM. I'm guessing turning up the dosage to 500mg per day might be different.

James

I hope all is going well for you. If you want more swelling, just pump more hours. I believe one should pump 4 or more hours (not all at once) one or two days a week and no pumping or just one hour pumping the rest of the week. Always massage every day. Good luck ;)

tinytots

Hiya James!

I pumped really hard last night, until my breasts turned blue! I was pumping and reading a magazine at the same time and when I looked down I just freaked out and had to release the vacuum. Got a few red dots but they're almost all gone now. I really think I might have to order the large domes. I haven't filled up the mediums completely but I feel there's no room to swell on the sides, and it might help for better blood circulation if I were to just get the larger domes.

It's a new month for me so I'll take your advice and pump for 4 hours with massage breaks. I just really want more swelling at this point, that would be very encouraging!

I have officially turned into someone I thought I'd never be: buying into all those breast augmentation ads. I will be ordering a vibrating bra this week, I almost feel completely ridiculous admitting that! So I'll noogle and do the vibrating massage thing.

My measurements today: +1Kg (thank you PM for making me hungry all the time!), band: 72cm, bust: 83.5cm --that makes me a 32A!! Don't really want to lose the weight just yet, I need the fat! ;D

missamanda

Ooh, where did you order the vibrating bra from?! Let me know how you get on with it - adding vibration to the mix sounds very promising.

Your measurements must put you near a B cup, no?! The difference between your band and bust size is impressive! :)

tinytots

I'm definitely not a B cup. :'( :'( :'(

My boobs are very cone-shaped, so don't be fooled by the difference between my band size and bust, I really could do with a bit of roundness closer to the nipples and more fat on the sides.

I'm ordering this one:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00SNC5ACK?vs=1

Inspired by the e-bra article you shared the other day. I've been reading reviews online, some people have experienced an increase of up to 2 cup sizes, while others have not noticed any difference. I experience sharp soreness and tenderness right before my period each month and massage really helps relieve the soreness. So even if the bra doesn't increase my bust size, I could really do with its vibrating massage function.

missamanda

tinytots said:
My boobs are very cone-shaped, so don't be fooled by the difference between my band size and bust, I really could do with a bit of roundness closer to the nipples and more fat on the sides.

If you want more roundness, I highly recommend using a ball or perhaps building a 'shelf' into the domes to flatten the tip of the breast. This allows the sides of the breasts to experience more pressure, creating a fuller shape. I've been using this method to flatten my nipples so they don't become elongated, but it also serves to prevent a conical shape from developing from all that frontal pressure. The consequence is that you have less projection, but a really lovely handful of round boob flesh - which feels amazing! ;D Just make sure to switch to a smaller ball once the breasts start filling up more of the domes.

Regarding the vibrating bra you ordered - it looks great. Does is only come in one size? Let us know if it helps with the breast tenderness and whether you think it's speeding up your growth. This could potentially be a game changer :)

tinytots

Could you please elaborate more on building a "shelf" into the domes? Do you mean I should place a stopper of some kind at the tips? I definitely love your shape, but yours has always been thay shape though right?

With the medium domes I only have about an inch of space left between my nipples and the edge of the domes. It's like a feat, so close yet so far. ;D I really think I ought to switch to the larger dome now because my boobs feel as though they have no space to stretch out anymore, especially around the sides of the dome.

I will definitely report back on the vibrating bra. Yes, I think it only comes in one size. It's supposed to be one-size-fits-all but the "larger" band size users have been saying that it does not fit them. I don't have to worry about that though, because I'm tiny. I'm more worried about the bra not fitting me because I'm too small!

missamanda

Re: shelf

Mumma Bear said:
I just have to report that this nipple-shelf method is AMAAAAZING. I have had more growth in the last week since using it, than I have had in the previous several months. All in the right places too! Cannot wait for next week (luteal phase!).

I think before my nipples were getting the brunt of the effect (having breastfed for many years they are probably quite stretchy). Now the rest of the breast is being forced to work a lot harder.

Mumma Bear said:
1. Cut a wedge from the bottom of a large plastic container
2. Make sure the edges are nice and smooth
3. Place inside the dome upside down (CL size shown)
4. Fix in place with masking tape
5. Use blue tac to smooth out the shape inside.

See here for photos of how she did it: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3471.0.html

I've found the tennis ball a much simpler method. Either way, it doesn't sound like you have enough space in the Medium cups to do this. Maybe try it out once you get your Large cups? My breasts were always too flat/empty to look or feel round, but now they do :)

Happy vibrating!

tinytots

Ahh...! That looks interesting, thank you for sharing the link! Yes I will have to get the larger domes before creating the 'shelf'.

Hint hint Noogleberry...some of us would like the "flattened tips" domes. ;D

tinytots

Thought I'd share this, interesting read: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2830353/The-rise-Botox-boob-job-New-treatment-promises-boost-bust-cup-size-cost-1-000.html

Not exactly NBE, but definitely not implants... :)

Won't be noogling today, boobs are extremely sore...! :-\

missamanda

I'm pretty anti-Botox - I think paralysing muscles is asking for trouble, although I can understand when it helps with severe migraines, but 'relaxing' large muscles like the pectorals is surely a bad idea :eek: Not to mention the added strain then placed on the shoulder and chest muscles. In any case, it can't increase size, only create a lifting effect. Stick to noogling to achieve both - without needles!

Did your vibrating bra arrive yet??

tinytots

I agree with you! The thought of compromising other parts of my body just to lift my boobs is actually quite a scary thought! Quite interesting though! When I was considering fat transfer I subscribed to this plastic surgery clinic and once in a while they share such articles. ;D

I actually decided to order a whole other bra, it had better reviews (especially for relieving soreness) and comes in 2 sizes: one size for the As and Bs, the other for the Cs and Ds. Some users have noticed swelling as well, and one user said her boobs feel as though they're experiencing a second puberty growth spurt of some kind.It should get here either tomorrow or the day after! Quite excited to try anything at this point really, especially while I am unable to noogle.

tinytots

I composed an offline post and saved it on my phone but now it's gone so I'll try to remember what I wrote and post it on here instead:

15th Nov 2015: Day 1 of menstrual cycle. Bust: 84cm
Having a hard time to put in the hours, I seem to be able to noogle for only 30 minutes at a time. Whenever I do, the red dots appear quickly (they never used to) even if I don't pump hard. I really feel as though I've outgrown the medium cups. It's only been 2 months though!

I've switched PM brands. I'm trying out this Japanese PM that's 300mg per tablet, with a recommended dosage of 1 tab per day. I take one as soon as I get up in the morning and another right before I go to bed.

17th Nov 2015: Follicular phase of the cycle and I'm measuring 83.5cm. This is good news. Anything above 81cm is good news. Underbust is 72cm. I weigh about 47.5Kgs (about 1Kg heavier than when I started). Still waiting for my vibrating bra.

19th Nov 2015: Noogled for one whole hour last night and ended up with a lot of brown freckles on my bust. How did that happen? Checked this morning and they were all still there, accompanied by reddish dots (the common "pumped too hard" dots). Okay so I pumped too hard last night, but nothing I haven't done before. Where did these freckly looking things come from anyway, my skin isn't even freckle-prone.

Just received my vibrating bra. Pretty cool, comes with 3 levels of vibration and 3 warming levels. I suppose the warming part might be useful before noogling...vibration would be useful after noogling?

I'm supposedly on 600mg of PM. I haven't noticed similar side effects to the Thai PM I was using last month despite the double dose. Last month I remember the very noticeable mood swings and cystic zits appearing on my face, which occured during the follicular and pre-ovulation phase. On the double dose I only notice my boobs haven't gone back to 81cm while I'm on my period, my bustline is still measuring 84cm (I used to only see that number on the days leading up to my period).

I am noticing a very slight tenderness as well. That's the funny thing about PM... it's like my body is going through PMS. I'm pretty sure every girl taking PM as well is hoping that the breast tenderness we're experiencing is the boobs going through another "growth spurt", one can only wish!

When I started noogling just 2 months ago I shared that my boobs were asymmetrical. A few days ago I finally did a 'before & after' comparison of my boobs at the same monthly cycle phase and I swear they look much better than before. Not quite as symmetrical as I would like but this is just the very beginning of my noogle journey!

missamanda

I'm excited to hear whether you find that using the vibrating bra helps with swelling and growth. I hope at the very least it helps with your breast tenderness. I used to get that just before my period, even going up and down stairs was uncomfortable, but it stopped years ago. I used to take Evening Primrose Oil and Omega 3 to alleviate it.

The warming function sounds great, especially now it's getting so cold. I would use both the warming and vibrating functions before massaging, for extra stimulation and blood flow. I'm not sure that using the vibrating bra afterwards will be as helpful, it may disperse the swelling in the same way that massaging afterwards does...

Congratulations on the increased symmetry, that's very good news! :D

It would be great to see your before and after photos, if you're comfortable posting them.