Xiaohoa's Journey

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
Re: Xiaohoa's Journey (4 weeks in)

dminer84 said:
Sizing isn't main issue as for as I can tell, in the US, there is no standard. For example, I'm a 16 petite in Lee Women's jean... petite?! Insanity is my word for it. That's the one thing men enjoy, there is a rough standard and men will not put up with huge variation.

No, I'm facing the desire to find easy to care, functional and moderately "flattering" styles. Thus far, I've not found anything fitting that description. I'm *still* looking for women's pants that actually has 4 pockets. Hell, many don't have any... I've not looked deeply into shirts/top since it is beyond bewilderingly complex. Hell, I've been just trying to learn the jargon and why some of it even exists.. lol

Right now, my pressing need (haha) is pants but I can't do jeans at work. I've *seen* women in a Dockers like pants but no clue what weird name women's closthing industry came up with (searching failed). And thus far, I've no courage to ask questions to a IRL woman. So, that's my issue.

DJ

I just looked at the pants on the website, there are many different styles, it will be difficult to know which suits you best. But I did see 5 pocket pants!
http://us.dockers.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=11830315&cp=2271558&ab=women_LeftNav_categories_Pants_08082013&MobileOptOut=1

But they only have a few in petite and plus sizes

http://us.dockers.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=50013756&cp=2271558&ab=women_LeftNav_sale_PetitePlusSizes_08082013

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

I appreciate you looking and I have browsed on Dockers' website (as frustrating as it is). But most of those are 32+" inseams. I have tried those thinking that women needed less groin space. My feet didn't even come out of the legs. :( Seriously, is there only amazons shoppong on the web? :)

I'm looking for 29" (best) or 30" inseam (usually need cuffing) but it seems as hard to find as it does in men clothing. Either 24" or 32"... WTF?! And it seems "bell bottom" like styling is popular now which I hated the first time it came around. *sigh*

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

dminer84 said:
I appreciate you looking and I have browsed on Dockers' website (as frustrating as it is). But most of those are 32+" inseams. I have tried those thinking that women needed less groin space. My feet didn't even come out of the legs. :( Seriously, is there only amazons shoppong on the web? :)

I'm looking for 29" (best) or 30" inseam (usually need cuffing) but it seems as hard to find as it does in men clothing. Either 24" or 32"... WTF?! And it seems "bell bottom" like styling is popular now which I hated the first time it came around. *sigh*

DJ

Does any men pants come with a little stretch? I think that I prefer clothes with a little stretch in them for comfort. Or any women pants for that matter. I don't mean skinny pants or leggings. Just regular pants and when you tug them, there is a little give. I like to go to Ross stores to find those kinds of pants. Do you have one where you live?

I used to like bell bottoms because I thought they made my feet look smaller, lol. I don't care for them now.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

The only stretch that's popular in men cloths is the stupid 2-3" elastic in waistbands now. Who cares that stuff wears out in 6 months and the pants are way too big. But I do know what you mean and no, generally not. It has been decades since I recall stretchy in men's.

Now women's I've found endless examples and I understand why with the fun symptoms of a period. In fact, the one pair of women's jeans I do have is lightly stretchy. I still haven't quite gotten used to it but since I got them.. they have gotten a looser on me so there is no need to stretch. :)

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

Good! It's time to go shopping! Haha. I think stretchy pants are the way to go. I bought a pair of pants from Uniqlo, a very popular brand here, and they are super comfy. I need to buy more since my current wardrobe has very few jeans or pants. With fall and winter, I can't have that.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

[Opps.. kinda mixed up to threads in this reply. Ah well]

Oh, there still life for that bra since it fits now when I'm not pumped. However when I put it on, I was reminded how crazy tight it was on me. It's one of those unusual no-clasp types and you have to slip it over your head or feet. First time, I had a tough time getting past my tummy without ripping it and it was so tight. Last night, I had a fun getting it past my hips and bottom (no tummy troubles) and it was a nice snug fit. Amazing difference.

Well, why not? Everything else clothing is going haywire on me now. I've been wearing a bathrobe alot lately to keep warm and it drapes so differently now.

Now the punch line... I hate shopping... lol

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

dminer84 said:
[Opps.. kinda mixed up to threads in this reply. Ah well]

Oh, there still life for that bra since it fits now when I'm not pumped. However when I put it on, I was reminded how crazy tight it was on me. It's one of those unusual no-clasp types and you have to slip it over your head or feet. First time, I had a tough time getting past my tummy without ripping it and it was so tight. Last night, I had a fun getting it past my hips and bottom (no tummy troubles) and it was a nice snug fit. Amazing difference.

Well, why not? Everything else clothing is going haywire on me now. I've been wearing a bathrobe alot lately to keep warm and it drapes so differently now.

Now the punch line... I hate shopping... lol

DJ

I just bought a bra today. I had the choice of the no clasp bras like you mentioned, but when I tried them on, it felt too loose. I prefer the clasp bras.

That sucks you don't like shopping. It would be so much more enjoyable for you. I hope you can find what is comfortable for you. Once you find it, buy one in every color!

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

The new bra I bought today. It's super comfy. So far my breasts haven't slipped under the band like the rest of my bras. It's from Uniqlo, it's one of those bras that have one measurement, but can fit several cups. So I got the small.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 31

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

Wow.. slipping under the band, that doesn't sound comfortable at all. Maybe a bit big in the band? :)

I've always wondered about those multi-cup sizes. Unless it stretches, it doesn't make sense to me.

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

Most of my older bras have bands too large for me. Like 32, 34 and 36. I didn't know what these meant back then. Now, I know I wasted a lot of money. I have only one other bra that us a 75C, that's comparable to almost a 30C, which is my current sister size since I'm a 28D.
But this new bra is a little stretchy. I wanted something that if I grew, I could still wear it for a while. They have sizes ranging from XS~L. This bra's small size can be worn by 34A, 32B, 34B, 32C and 30D. Now I'm not either of these sizes, but I'm close to the 30D. So, far it's comfortable. I want to grow into this bra. My 30C bra, doesn't have much room to grow, unless I take out the pads. But then they'll have too much room.

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

Well, I've been gone for about a week due to food poisoning. It was terrible and I lost so much weight, about 6 1/2 pounds. I didn't even bother to measure myself this past Monday. Besides barely eating and frequent bowl movements, I haven't noogled during that whole time. I didn't feel I had enough energy. I'm glad it's over now, and finally yesterday, I was able to eat. I got so full at dinner! And I began noogling as well. I wanted to start my journey over because of the drastic weight loss, but decided not to. I think this journey has it's ups and downs. Journeys aren't full of success. So I will continue my count, even though week 6 I was sick. Only 1/2 a week till week 7. I hope I can make up for lost time. If not, it's ok. I'll keep trying.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

So, it appears your complaint of flu was much more serious. It isn't uncommon to stop pumping during illness so that's what I had assumed. I'm glad you're feeling better and on the recovery. As for the week, don't worry about it as you said, journeys are never all success and smiles. You'll probably gain much of that weight back as water is just much a factor. :)

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

Thanks, and yes I did lose a lot of water. I was drinking sports drinks for electrolytes and water to stay hydrated, but couldn't eat anything without running to the bathroom. Turns out, when you have diarrhea, you should avoid all oily foods as possible. I mean any oil. All I ate for three days was white bread with no crust (has oil) and white rice soup. The bread I could handle, but the plain white rice soup was torture. I added salt, but it still was so boring. But I didn't have problems once I changed my diet. Now I know in the future what to do next time to not prolong the suffering. Also, the doctor told me my liver enzyme levels were a little high. Which means I may have abnormal liver functions and my liver cells have been damaged. I suspect it was the heavy medication I took three weeks ago for my acute bronchitis. I took meds for two weeks, and within those two weeks I had three prescriptions that progressed in strength. I took different kinds because nothing was working. Finally I think I just got better on my own after the 2 weeks, not from the medicine. Then afterwards I got sick with what I thought was the flu. Took meds for that plus meds for diarrhea. So a total of three weeks and heavily drugged. I think that has messed with my liver a bit. I'll find out after the next blood test results. I think I'm going to stay away from meds if possible. Actually I don't like taking medication.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

Oh yes, oil and upset tummy and such never mix without severe bathroom visitations. :)

You'll bounce back and for the liver.. Hopefully the Doc is just being overcautious as strong medication linger in the system and the liver will work to cleanse it. So, I wouldn't be too concerned until it was several weeks later (barring more illiness) and it was still showing higher levels.

But I'll be hoping for the best either way. :)

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

I think the doctor is just being precautious. It doesn't cost too much like in the States to visit the doctor or to run tests, so I'll check it out while I can here in Taiwan.

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

xiao_hoa said:
I'm going to keep track of my weight since is such an issue with me. I cannot lose anymore weight. I will try to buy a scale this week to keep a better record.

So far, I weight 110 lbs /50kg. My goal weight is anywhere between 120-130lbs/ 54-58 kg. hopefully as I gain weight it will encourage breast growth. I will continue light exercise so I don't gain too much in my belly. I always gain there first.

Here are some pictures and measurements.

Week5 additional measurements

Chest 31.25"
Bust 32.75"
Band 28"
Waist 25.5"
Top hip 30.5"
Mid hip 35"
Bottom hip 35.5"
Left thigh 19.5"
Right thigh 20"
Left calve 13.25"
Right calve13.25"
Left arm 8.5"
Right arm 8.75"

Weight 110lbs

Pictures attached are at different distances and angles

I'm happy to announce that James was right to question the accuracy of the scale I tried before. It read I was 110 lbs. When actually, at the time, I was 119 lbs. So those previous pictures were not underweight. Well, now is a different story. I finally bought a scale. Since I was really sick last week I did lose much weight. 7lbs to be exact. I now weigh 112 lbs/ 51 kg. it's better than what I thought I was. The pictures you can tell I've lost much weight. About an 1/2 to 1 inch every where.

I wasn't going to post stats unless there were dramatic changes, and there were in a negative way.
Here are my week 7 measurements:

Chest 32"
Bust standing 32"
Bust leaning 33"
Bust lying down 31"
Band 26"(tight) 28" ( snug)
Waist 25"
Hip top 30.5"
Hip Middle 34"
Hip bottom 35"
Thigh l/r 19/19.5"
Calve l/r 13.5/13.75"
Arm l/r 8.5/9"
Weight 112lbs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 94

bjay100

Wow, I see a big difference from when you started. I wish I had your butt! I hope you are feeling better!

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
Re: Xiaohoa's Journey (restart)

Well, I've been gone, now I'm back. I can't believe I let things get in my way of pumping. I could have been my breast size goal by now! Well restarting and today is day two. Trying to get the hang of this again. I will post measurements so I can get back on track and see how far I need to go, but I don't think there is much of a difference. We'll see... 8)

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

It's only been a few days, but I've already gotten some swelling. Yeah!

I think I'm slightly bigger than before, but I'm not sure till I check my measurements. I have been going to the gym recently and I've been working on my pectoral muscles. I think there is a slight difference in appearance than before because of that. I'll let you be the judges of that. Will post current measurements soon...

Picture is from earlier this week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 27

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

This is from today. Taken after an hour of noogling.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 16