Recent content by 8lemon8

1. 8

8lemon8’s progress thread

Time for an update. Nearing the 2 year mark. I’m definitely lazy and probably only pump a couple times a week now. I’m going to try to step it up to see if I can get more growth, but here it is...
  2. 8

My Results

Wow, that’s amazing progress! Well done!
  3. 8

Thanks James! Yep, prob about a cup size. I was a loose 34B before and now I’m an overflowing 34B or even a comfortable 34C. Yay!
  4. 8

James- now I know what you mean. Here’s a side profile
  5. 8

lets increase swelling

I’m glad to hear you are having progress!! I don’t massage often. Just before I pump. Though I believe others have had a lot of success with it. I just can’t be bothered putting the time into it!
  6. 8

Noogler- thank you! James- thanks! What do you mean about a profile pic? I don’t believe I’ve ever had a profile pic?
  7. 8

lets increase swelling

Hi noogler...any updates?
  8. 8

Update time! I’ve been absent for a while, but I’ve been keeping up with my pumping. Here’s a comparison pic from the beginning to now (about a year and 3 months)
  9. 8

lets increase swelling

Keep on going! Minimal growth is still growth, right? I hear about people experimenting with supplements and different things and I get tempted to try, hoping for major growth, but the fear of messing up my hormones holds me back. For me, I’ll try to stay as “natural” as possible and will...
  10. 8

Thanks noogler!
  11. 8

AspiringApple's Journey [Start Date: 01/29/2019]

I just wanted to say welcome and best of luck. This forum is awesome and full of so many supportive people. Keep up the good work!
  12. 8

Thanks so much, AspiringApples!
  13. 8

lets increase swelling

Hi noogler- just stopping in to say hi and see how you are doing! I haven’t been active on the boards in a while, but I am back. I’ve still been noogling about 4-5 times a week. I feel like I’ll be too afraid to ever stop!
  14. 8

New pics. I feel like I haven’t grown since my last pics taken in January. You can be the judge!
  15. 8

is that a scar???

I so want to try surferjoe ‘s breast cream, but it doesn’t ship to Canada :( Noogler- do you have pics to compare? I often feel I haven’t grown, until I see the pics. I believe they are the best evidence.