is that a scar???

James

Don't know what to think about the discoloration. Is it going away now that you are taking a break from pumping? Just massage with oil for a few more days and see.

noogler 24

my ring mark fadded much after 1 day break so i pumped the next day after lots of massage on ring mark ,now i massage ring marks during and after ,i dont have ring marks now..and dark colour of breasts i guess are....bruises perhaps due to pumping hard .my normal breast colour is not back yet, i dont want to stop.pumping hard before trying it for 40 days

noogler 24

i realllly wanna be the size i am the moment i take my cups off...so much more fuller ..i dont know when i ll be there..harldy 2 cm up but looks soo so much better and fuller ..6 months and...probably some growth? i am not even sure now of i grew...m getting upset ...i was hopping to get big breasts C cups in 15 months and ..6 months down..perhaps grew half cm..still not even full B..

noogler 24

i guess with hard pressure i am doing since 20 days, i look less full than i did before,with lesser pressure .(i compared photos)does it make sense?does it mean anything? what should i do?

noogler 24

since i am feeling deflated ...did i never grow any real breast tissue so far ...was it just swelling that i was having and it is not anymore :(

James

Maybe just do high pressure for a week then go back to low pressure for several weeks. This is just a guess on my part, but I think the high pressure stretches the cells but is causing some damage so a recovery period may be needed to repair. In any case I suggest going back to low pressure for a while.

noogler 24

ok...thank you. ❤
james i am frustrated.. 6 and half months and no real significant progress..i tried doing regular..i tried taking 1 week off..i tried high pressure..i tried low pressure..i tried holding for 40 min ..i tried 10:5..nothing has grown me even 1 cm..

noogler 24

has there been anybody who didnt grow in 6th months like me,and eventually grew in next few months? i really want just 1 inch ..and i i can gain that in whole year,then i dont know what to do

James

Probably get more help on breastnexus. I'm thinking on the nutritional front which I am not up on at all, but people like Lotus and Surfer Joe are very good at. Surferjoe also sells nutritional bars and "Super Natty Bust Cream", which if you haven't already tried might be a good way to go.

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28493

8lemon8

I so want to try surferjoe ‘s breast cream, but it doesn’t ship to Canada :( Noogler- do you have pics to compare? I often feel I haven’t grown, until I see the pics. I believe they are the best evidence.

noogler 24

thanks a lot james..i really appreciate ypur words.i am scared to go for estrogen ,i took PM pills and grew 4cm 2 years ago..i took it again next year for many months but it didnt help further,
8lemon8 do you think cream alone without eating smt can help us? yea i compared photos..previously i used to see fullness,these days my breasts again look flat like before..so that fullness was not growth
i am back to pumping with lesser pressure ..i guess male nooglers have stronger tissue and cam bear high pressure more ,maybe i should not pump till purple breasts

noogler 24

i used to pump far more in summers and drink more water ,may be i used to swell better and so my photos look fuller than now

anyways,what i would have grown should have stayed,so i didnt really GROW a lot of cm.even 1 cm.i am slow responder .initially i took PM for 2 months too..