Recent content by AfterAllTheseYears

1. A

Does anyone actually know how to use the Electric Breast Massager?

Can someone help me. The instructions are barely in English and give no instructions on how to program it to get it to work.
  2. A

Please help, years of trying, yet little result, not giving up!

Thanks for the reply. Glad you are getting results. Sadly I cannot eat soy/ a high phytoestrogen diet, looonngggg story, but it's really bad for me :/ I do hypno/ sub/ massage , ect too :D
  3. A

Thanks for the reply. Dr.s where are I am are kinda impossible to get to do anything; and even though I had horrid hormone issues for years, they would only run one panel (not monitoring) and declared them to be "fine" . I do some exercises :D thanks for the reply :D
  4. A

About 4 years in, FINALLY a TINY result. Questions, suggestions?, PLEASE HELP.

Thank you for the reply. No, I don't think your wacky/fat etc; as I'm very versed in nutrition and I know good fats are essential, and I actually don't recommend people become vegetarians (which I probably shouldn't say). I know I lack the real protein I need, and whilst I ADORE good fat (like...
  5. A

Thanks for the reply. I bought a new system about a month ago, same thing is happening, but there is no leaks. I mentioned in the start of the Thread that I noogle everyday for about an hour, sometimes more, but since then I have bumped it up to two hours. I am seeing a little more swelling !
  6. A

Hiya, thanks for the reply, sorry I can't quote two replies in my reply; as I'm not very computer literate. I don't get a lot of Protein, I have to work on it. Thanks you kindly for the reply!
  7. A

Hiya, I got your email, thankfully! I'm not very good with computer stuff, and I just responded to something, but I'm not sure if I responded to a personal message or thread, sorry about that, i'm not too computer literate! I can fit them both on my Chest, but they do commonly butt into...
  8. A

I had a hormone imbalance when I was younger and was treated for it, it "even out" but they didn't monitor me really, and I demanded that I get another hormone panel recently , and it was fine, but the Dr even said that She should do more to monitor them but because the panel was fine, she won't...
  9. A

Hi, thanks for the reply, I have tried every herb from fen, pm, and over 5 different sorts of "breast growth" supplement blends, no improvement with anything. I have not tried creams as I figured if supplements don't work, why would creams? I've had hormone issue in the passed, so I don't want...
  10. A

Ok, I wasn't arguing , i'm sorry you took it that way, I'm just saying that I've read a lot about the "over pumping " and it has cause some girls shrinkage, and I can't afford that. Thanks for your help, sorry if you took it what I said differently.
  11. A

There's hundreds of replies on here about over pumping, and how it can bruise you and hinder results. If you go to the search Bar up in the right and search "overpumping" as one word you will see pages and pages of threads pop up. The only thing I noticed about the 7:2 method is the rings only...
  12. A

hello, So I posted before (even though it says I've only posted once, I think I changed my profile name as I had it under an email I didn't use anymore, I also posted this thread again because I only got one reply and I'm really hoping for more input.), a few times, here's my story : I'm very...
  13. A

Thank you SO much for your reply! The Marks I get Last a few hours, sometimes they last overnight. I pump as much as I can handle, which is quite a bit, so I try not to go til they're purple. I let them deflate a little bit, but pump them back up to as far as i can. I massage, but not an hour...
  14. A

hello, So I posted before (even though it says I've only posted once, I think I changed my profile name as I had it under an email I didn't use anymore ), a few times, here's my story : I'm very flat; I know a lot of people say that, but I REALLY was/am, I have underdeveloped Breast. If you...