About 4 years in, FINALLY a TINY result. Questions, suggestions?, PLEASE HELP.

hello,
So I posted before (even though it says I've only posted once, I think I changed my profile name as I had it under an email I didn't use anymore ), a few times, here's my story :

I'm very flat; I know a lot of people say that, but I REALLY was/am, I have underdeveloped Breast. If you looked at my chest, my Breast had NO tissue/volume/Shape. No exaggeration, but Men almost always had/have more Breast then me. I am 100% natural Female, just to clear that up, and the only Gal in my Family with the no breast. I have no "underclevage" or cleavage period. I was totally flat, almost inverted, but now I'm probably an 36 A, still very flat, no underclevage. I have gained and lost many, many, many pounds over the years, but even at my HEAVIEST, I NEVER had Breast.
I'm active, no children, never breast feed or carried Children. I don't smoke or drink or do any drugs. I'm a Vegetarian. Little / no Caffeine. I'm 5'4 fluctuating weight between 120 -140, more commonly in the 130's, and my weight is, sadly, mostly in my belly ;<

I bought this system years ago, and i have gone through the forums, I actually bought this system almost Four/ five years ago now, and have been using it almost ever since with no results, until VERY recently (a few months ago) though I've gained like 20 pounds so it may to that too >; I've used growth supplements for two - three of those years, didn't really see a result. I did take like a 6 month / year break (some long period of time) because nothing was happening, and from what I was reading, I was the only one to pump for a year or two with no real results
I've been using the medium cup for like two years until a few days ago when I FINALLY moved up to the contorted Larges, not because I gained cup sizes, but because I could easily fill the medium with Rings with pumping.
My Routine:
I don't use any supplements, because I gave them a GOOD long period to work and I found it to be a waste of money.
I pump them til they're pinkish, they look almost the same color or my nipple. I can pump them up til they're reddish purple, but I don't do that usually do that, as I've read it may actually cut off circulation for growth. I Noogle once a Day for at least an hour. I keep the pressure on them, seeing the Pink color, if the pressure is too much i release it a little bit, but I keep the constant pressure for at least an Hour, sometimes hour and a half / Two Hours. Sometimes I split my sessions up, but I don't usually have the ability to do that. Sometimes I HydroNoogle, about the same amount of time and pressure as usual Noogling.
Sometimes I take a Day or two off during the Week, but not always. I have tried the 7:2 method, with the massage, but the results were not any better, so I haven't tried it since. The Last few Days I am trying a lot more "low pressure" to see if I can get somewhere/make a difference. As for placement. Ladies, please help me here. I'm a Medium/Small Framed person, and I am now using the Large Contorted Domes. While I don't have the most Room to work with pertaining to where the cups sit on my Chest, I have more room then other very petite Ladies I've seen on here, YET it seems that unless I put the cups VERY close/into my Armpits and close to my Collar bone (about 4/5 inches away), I can't seem to stop them from touching/overlapping and when I'm pumping. Can I position them in/closer to my arm pit and make Breast tissue? Am I too close to the Collar Bones? I have fat/fatty tissue in these areas, it's just not forming the shape of breast fat, does that make sense? That's why I can bend forward, and Grab breast and Surrounding tissues and push it into my bra and fill an A, but standing straight up, not bending over there is no real breast/breast shape, it's far more like a mans "breast bud" then a female, if again, that makes sense, I hope it does.

I would post pics, but I'm too embarrassed . After all these years and work I'm finally felling/seeing a little fullness, If I tilt forward, and lift and place any surrounding breast tissue and breast tissue into my Bra I can fill a 34/36 (depends on weight flux) Bra. Though I usually wear these bras that companies make now that add TWO fill Cup sizes (inches, NO EXAGGERATION INCHES of PADDING) as my everyday Bras because I hate how I look, so I buy 34/36 (can't do 32 , too tight) B's, but, even with all the padding, ESPECIALLY when I sit down, there's a BIG GAP.

I do, of course, dream of DD's, like we all do, but I'm hoping, that within the year, I can reach a C, that would be SOOOO fantastic, as it's taken so many years just to gain what seems like a few fat cells >;

ANY TIPS, ENCOURAGEMENTS, WORDS, SUGGESTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. I want to get to my GOAL! THANKS!

James

AfterAllTheseYears said:
hello,
I have tried the 7:2 method, with the massage, but the results were not any better, so I haven't tried it since. The Last few Days I am trying a lot more "low pressure" to see if I can get somewhere/make a difference.

I often wonder why it seems like men have better success with noogling than women. I suspect men are more aggressive, noogling harder and longer than women. I am concerned about your statement that you typically noogle for an hour or more as this would normally produce strong ring marks that could be permanent! This is one reason the 7:2 method is recommended, with the 2 minute break allowing blood to flow in the skin cells that are pinched under the edge of the domes.

Assuming you don't have a problem with ring marks, then it seems likely that you do not pump very hard, but then you make the statement that you are now trying low pressure. If you were low to start with then "low pressure" would be barely enough to make them stay on. Maybe you should purchase the pump with the gauge. Then you would know if you have been pumping at recommended pressure of 5"Hg (near top of green area on gauge).

I believe massage is a very important part of noogling. Massage several times a day, try to get in at least 1 hour a day total massage and preferably 2 hours.

Some women have had no success until they upped their noogling routine to 3 or 4 hours per day. I think there is some evidence that noogling only once or twice a week may be better than every day, and that you should noogle at least 3 hours on your noogling day.

Lubricate your boobs thoroughly with safflower oil out beyond the edge of the domes when noogling. Drink lots of water.

Sorry to hear about your lack of success. I do admire your determination. Noogling does work, it is a matter of finding out what works for you. Experiment with different times/patterns/pressures. Avoid bruises, red dots (burst capillaries) and ring marks.

Good luck, I hope this helps. :)

Thank you SO much for your reply!
The Marks I get Last a few hours, sometimes they last overnight.
I pump as much as I can handle, which is quite a bit, so I try not to go til they're purple. I let them deflate a little bit, but pump them back up to as far as i can.
I massage, but not an hour a day, i wouldn't have time to do that an hour a day and the noogle an hour a day.
I've read a lot of material stating that gong over an hour will decrease circulation, thus no growth will happen, so i'd be afraid of that. I haven't read about anyone noogling just a few times a week, do you have a link for a thread, because that sounds interesting.
I'm good with water, as I drink tons of it, and only drink that and fruit juice.
Is there a reason for the Safflower in particular?
Sometimes I get bumps/burst capillaries :/
Thank you again for your reply!

James

Well, I'd be worried about ring marks that last all night. I don't know about any remarks saying that pumping more than 1 hour is bad, unless they meant continuously without a break.

You said you tried the 7:2 method, and didn't notice any difference. You should have noticed that the ring marks disappeared much more quickly.

There are probably several oils that work well, some have recommended olive oil or flax-seed oil. I guess I recommend safflower oil because shooting4dastars raved about it. Safflower oil is supposed to be very high in vitamin E which is very good for the skin.

You say you don't have time to pump for more hours and massage too. I can appreciate the difficulty. But, more time may be the only thing that will get you more dramatic results. This is one reason I am intrigued by the idea of pumping only once a week (7:2 for 3 hours, and not necessarily all in one go, maybe somewhat spread out), and then just massage 1 hour every day for the rest of the week. This could get you maximum benefit without many more hours. Worth a try, don't you think?

There's hundreds of replies on here about over pumping, and how it can bruise you and hinder results. If you go to the search Bar up in the right and search "overpumping" as one word you will see pages and pages of threads pop up.
The only thing I noticed about the 7:2 method is the rings only last for a few hours instead of many hours, but I noticed no improvement of swelling like many describe.
is there a thread that describes the pumping once or twice a week method? As I cannot find it. If that would give better results, I'd totally try it.

James said:
Well, I'd be worried about ring marks that last all night. I don't know about any remarks saying that pumping more than 1 hour is bad, unless they meant continuously without a break.

You said you tried the 7:2 method, and didn't notice any difference. You should have noticed that the ring marks disappeared much more quickly.

There are probably several oils that work well, some have recommended olive oil or flax-seed oil. I guess I recommend safflower oil because shooting4dastars raved about it. Safflower oil is supposed to be very high in vitamin E which is very good for the skin.

You say you don't have time to pump for more hours and massage too. I can appreciate the difficulty. But, more time may be the only thing that will get you more dramatic results. This is one reason I am intrigued by the idea of pumping only once a week (7:2 for 3 hours, and not necessarily all in one go, maybe somewhat spread out), and then just massage 1 hour every day for the rest of the week. This could get you maximum benefit without many more hours. Worth a try, don't you think?

James

I don't want to argue with you. I have offered the best suggestions I can, and no guarantees. If you don't like them you don't have to follow them.

Over pumping is generally regarded as pumping until you bruise your breasts or cause red dots (burst capillaries). This is NOT just a time factor it is time and pressure. Mostly caused by too high a vacuum. Look at some that have had great success. Jezabelle has achieved great results with only 1 hour per day and some long periods of only 1 hour per day and 2 days a week. I suggest this is not typical. Shooting4dastars pumps 3 to 4 hours a day and used safflower oil. Morning Hello gained 5 inches over about 2 years pumping 4 hours a day. I believe she had her own greenhouse business and worked alone tending her flowers. She would pump for 1/2 hour, then break for 1/2 hour and repeat, so over 8 hour day did 4 hours noogling. janonthemtn is another great success story, she pumped 2 sessions a day (not sure how long) and used sesame oil.

There is no thread on pumping just once a week, this is just me reading successes from some women I can't remember their names.

I won't be making any more posts on this thread.

Good luck! :)

Ok, I wasn't arguing , i'm sorry you took it that way, I'm just saying that I've read a lot about the "over pumping " and it has cause some girls shrinkage, and I can't afford that.
Thanks for your help, sorry if you took it what I said differently.

CHDchest

Are you able to get a hormone test done? If you really do have no development you could have been suffering from a hormone imbalance. I don't use supplements, but I have seen people over on breast nexus say that if you take the wrong ones (for you) then you will get no results. It could be that there is a medical reason for your lack of development. If it is treatable, then I am sure that would make noogling more effective if you end up with more tissue to work with. When I started NBE at the beginning of this year I was a 32A/B (or 34AA/A) and am now a 32B/C (or 34A/B). All I do is massage and some hypnosis/ binaural beats. If you go to breastnexus.com (if you aren't a member already) they have a forum for under developed breasts where you could do some research. Apart from the suggestions already given about noogling I don't have any others - have been noogling since May and have noticed maybe 1cm's growth at the most although it could be massage/ hypnosis that caused it. I do get some nice swelling from an hour a day at medium pressure.

I had a hormone imbalance when I was younger and was treated for it, it "even out" but they didn't monitor me really, and I demanded that I get another hormone panel recently , and it was fine, but the Dr even said that She should do more to monitor them but because the panel was fine, she won't continue testing, so I'll never really know if my hormones are ok, but i can't afford to bonce back and forth / find anymore Dr.s; as it was years of struggle to get one to even listen to me. I'm on some medication that is supposed to help, but it's a temporary thing.
I do a lot of the beats/hypnosis, and I do some massage.
Thank you for suggesting the breast nexus forum.
Thanks for your reply, and good luck on your breast enlargement journey too!

CHDchest said:
Are you able to get a hormone test done? If you really do have no development you could have been suffering from a hormone imbalance. I don't use supplements, but I have seen people over on breast nexus say that if you take the wrong ones (for you) then you will get no results. It could be that there is a medical reason for your lack of development. If it is treatable, then I am sure that would make noogling more effective if you end up with more tissue to work with. When I started NBE at the beginning of this year I was a 32A/B (or 34AA/A) and am now a 32B/C (or 34A/B). All I do is massage and some hypnosis/ binaural beats. If you go to breastnexus.com (if you aren't a member already) they have a forum for under developed breasts where you could do some research. Apart from the suggestions already given about noogling I don't have any others - have been noogling since May and have noticed maybe 1cm's growth at the most although it could be massage/ hypnosis that caused it. I do get some nice swelling from an hour a day at medium pressure.

James

Ok, I over-reacted and I am sorry to have accused you of arguing.

With regards to cup placement, you said that you couldn't wear two Contoured Larges at the same time because they butted together and you obviously would like them closer. Evil Alex has this same problem, and she just noogles with one dome. Switch sides every 7 minutes. So for each breast, instead of 7 minutes on and 2 minutes off, it is 7 minutes on and 7 minutes off. Should be almost as good. To use one dome, just use a single tube from the pump to the dome, don't use the Y splitter.

So it seems like you are willing to try something dramatically different. I recommend you try noogling just once a week for about as many hours as you can on that one day. Don't forget to drink lots of water and massage during breaks. Lube up well with safflower oil. Massage at least 1 hour every day during the rest of the week. Whenever you try a new method, I think it should be for 3 or 4 months, then evaluate.

Since you are a vegetarian, I wonder about your diet. Are you a strict vegetarian? I believe you need some protein, so what about fish, eggs, and milk?

Good luck, I look forward to hearing about your progress.

CHDchest

Thanks!

That's a good suggestion about diet - nothing much will happen if you aren't eating enough protein.

I do eat alot of vegetarian foods and I make biscuits with soy protein powder and eat these at breakfast, ice cream with whey powder, falafels with beans, almonds and protein powder etc. It is a good suggestion to add more protein to your diet and you can do so without adding any sort of meat to your diet if you don't wish to. You can just eat alot of nuts and beans (and dairy if you eat dairy) and this should give you enough protein.

I saw somebody recommend 100g of protein for NBE but that seems like a lot.

Hiya, I got your email, thankfully! I'm not very good with computer stuff, and I just responded to something, but I'm not sure if I responded to a personal message or thread, sorry about that, i'm not too computer literate!
I can fit them both on my Chest, but they do commonly butt into eachother, I may try the one at a time thing, but I think I would drive myself mad doing it!
I'm going to try more hydro noogling and low pressure noogling for a bit, and if those don't work out, i shall try your method!
I am a strict Vegeterian, so we can eat eggs/milk/dairy, but no fish. I probably don't eat a lot of protein, so I'm trying to work in more Protein Shakes.
Thank you again very, very much for your replies!

James said:
Ok, I over-reacted and I am sorry to have accused you of arguing.

With regards to cup placement, you said that you couldn't wear two Contoured Larges at the same time because they butted together and you obviously would like them closer. Evil Alex has this same problem, and she just noogles with one dome. Switch sides every 7 minutes. So for each breast, instead of 7 minutes on and 2 minutes off, it is 7 minutes on and 7 minutes off. Should be almost as good. To use one dome, just use a single tube from the pump to the dome, don't use the Y splitter.

So it seems like you are willing to try something dramatically different. I recommend you try noogling just once a week for about as many hours as you can on that one day. Don't forget to drink lots of water and massage during breaks. Lube up well with safflower oil. Massage at least 1 hour every day during the rest of the week. Whenever you try a new method, I think it should be for 3 or 4 months, then evaluate.

Since you are a vegetarian, I wonder about your diet. Are you a strict vegetarian? I believe you need some protein, so what about fish, eggs, and milk?

Good luck, I look forward to hearing about your progress.

Hiya, thanks for the reply, sorry I can't quote two replies in my reply; as I'm not very computer literate.
I don't get a lot of Protein, I have to work on it.
Thanks you kindly for the reply!
CHDchest said:
Thanks!

That's a good suggestion about diet - nothing much will happen if you aren't eating enough protein.

I do eat alot of vegetarian foods and I make biscuits with soy protein powder and eat these at breakfast, ice cream with whey powder, falafels with beans, almonds and protein powder etc. It is a good suggestion to add more protein to your diet and you can do so without adding any sort of meat to your diet if you don't wish to. You can just eat alot of nuts and beans (and dairy if you eat dairy) and this should give you enough protein.

I saw somebody recommend 100g of protein for NBE but that seems like a lot.

PNELLY

Hello,
I will preface this post with a disclaimer that many people will probably think I'm a wack job. Lol. I have a very sting hunch that your lack of growth is a diet issue.
Since I don't know you or your diet personally everything I'm saying will obviously be generalities. I think that being a vegetarian is great, and I think that probably 90% of people (at least in the us) eat way too much meat. On the contrary, protein is a vital part of cell growth, hormonal balancing and about every other body process. My sister is a vegetarian, and she has always struggled getting enough protein, so I understand it is not easy.
This is where I'll probly start a riot. Lol. How much saturated fat are you eating? I'm taking good fats, like avocados, butter, nut butters and the like? Many health conscious people these days are so freaked out by eating calories and fats that they end up just filling their stomachs with stuff it can't use. Like Splenda, or margarine, or diet this, diet that. Our bodies desperately need real, unleaded with fat. Butter. Yes butter. (by this point, you are probably thinking I'm a tub of lard lol. I'm 5'7" and weigh 123.) I'm very careful to keep processed foods out and lots of butter and heavy whipping cream and other good fats in. This is how I stay thin, and healthy. There is lots of science to prove it.
What does all this have to do with growing boobies? Everything. Because if your body isn't getting enough protein and fat to take care of normal body processes it goes into survival mode, it will shut down anything non vital. Your digestion, your sex drive, your hair and nail growth Ect. Even though you and I both think boob growth is a necessity for survival, our bodies don't.
So, in short, be a good vegetarian! It is really healthy! Eat some butter on your Brussel sprouts. :) have some eggs on buttered toast.
One last thing. Vitamins. Our food now lacks the vitamins we need to support new cell growth. Whenever I get lax on taking my vitamins, my growth slows waaaaaaay down.
Like I said before, I don't know you or your eating habits, I just know several vegetarians who mean well, but end up with lots of wierd underlying problems because they havent given their bodies what they needed for too long. In a way, we are all guilty. I don't drink enough water. It's a constant battle. Be well. Enjoy your food. Grow some boobies. :)

PNELLY said:
Hello,
I will preface this post with a disclaimer that many people will probably think I'm a wack job. Lol. I have a very sting hunch that your lack of growth is a diet issue.
Since I don't know you or your diet personally everything I'm saying will obviously be generalities. I think that being a vegetarian is great, and I think that probably 90% of people (at least in the us) eat way too much meat. On the contrary, protein is a vital part of cell growth, hormonal balancing and about every other body process. My sister is a vegetarian, and she has always struggled getting enough protein, so I understand it is not easy.
This is where I'll probly start a riot. Lol. How much saturated fat are you eating? I'm taking good fats, like avocados, butter, nut butters and the like? Many health conscious people these days are so freaked out by eating calories and fats that they end up just filling their stomachs with stuff it can't use. Like Splenda, or margarine, or diet this, diet that. Our bodies desperately need real, unleaded with fat. Butter. Yes butter. (by this point, you are probably thinking I'm a tub of lard lol. I'm 5'7" and weigh 123.) I'm very careful to keep processed foods out and lots of butter and heavy whipping cream and other good fats in. This is how I stay thin, and healthy. There is lots of science to prove it.
What does all this have to do with growing boobies? Everything. Because if your body isn't getting enough protein and fat to take care of normal body processes it goes into survival mode, it will shut down anything non vital. Your digestion, your sex drive, your hair and nail growth Ect. Even though you and I both think boob growth is a necessity for survival, our bodies don't.
So, in short, be a good vegetarian! It is really healthy! Eat some butter on your Brussel sprouts. :) have some eggs on buttered toast.
One last thing. Vitamins. Our food now lacks the vitamins we need to support new cell growth. Whenever I get lax on taking my vitamins, my growth slows waaaaaaay down.
Like I said before, I don't know you or your eating habits, I just know several vegetarians who mean well, but end up with lots of wierd underlying problems because they havent given their bodies what they needed for too long. In a way, we are all guilty. I don't drink enough water. It's a constant battle. Be well. Enjoy your food. Grow some boobies. :)

Thank you for the reply.
No, I don't think your wacky/fat etc; as I'm very versed in nutrition and I know good fats are essential, and I actually don't recommend people become vegetarians (which I probably shouldn't say).
I know I lack the real protein I need, and whilst I ADORE good fat (like avocado :D) I really struggle to get those too :< If they help growth , I will try harder to get them in!