Recent content by boobquest2012

1. B

IdreamofDDcup

I'm going to be starting out again in september. I kicked the PM, noogling and everything for the summer to enjoy the weather but I'm going to see if I can get one more cupsize to get to a full 32D.
  2. B

IdreamofDDcup

I've been off noogling for almost two months now and still maintaining at a full 32C or (very) small D. Since I started last august that puts me at one cup size and a loss of about 10 pounds in a year. I stopped PM and all supplements about two weeks ago as well. My plan is to start again in...
  3. B

Anybody wants to sell me there CL dome?

Yeap, for both of them. I am really busy at the moment because I'm moving to a new city soon. I was maybe a little hasty in telling you I can sell them. I'll let you know in about a month of two if I can sell them it's going to be a big move. I would look for another set if you can find them...
  4. B

Anybody wants to sell me there CL dome?

I have some for sale, does $25 with shipping sound okay?
  5. B

has anyone been able to fill the extra large contoured cups??

Hey Gigi, I'm between a 32C and D right now. I'm 5'2" so I don't have a really wide chest, but my boobies are really full so it works out okay. I haven't really gotten any growth in a long time now though. I took a break for about 3 weeks or so and just started noogling again a week ago. I'm...
  6. B

has anyone been able to fill the extra large contoured cups??

It can take very long to fill the XL's, I've seen only a few get that far. I started with L's and only outgrew them after about six months. I swap between CLs and XLs and I'm getting about 2/3 to 3/4 in the CL's right now and about just over the 3inch mark in the XLs
  7. B

IdreamofDDcup

Hi James, It's funny you mention that, because I hit a plateau around march, haven't seen any growth since. I have been on a break for over a week now and going to return to noogling june 17th when I get back from vacation. Hopefully I'll see more growth then, enough to be a full D. If I can...
  8. B

L + CL for sale!

I'm selling my larges and contoured larges together, neither of which were used very much since I outgrew the Ls quite quickly and moved straight to the XLs. $40 + shipping or best offer :D. (sorry I won't sell them individually, I only have one box left)
  9. B

IdreamofDDcup

Hey all! I just came up with an interesting way of tracking results the other day. So it's basically a way of directly measuring the volume of your breasts when you noogle. So what I did last night was hydronoogle, and at the end I poured the water into some measuring cups to see how much water...
  10. B

Approaching 2 Yr Mark With FAB RESULTS Progress Pics!! 34A to a 34DD

Measurements are so weird! I'm 8.75" acd 37" across each and I'm only a non-full 32D! If I get to your size I would be done with NBE all together
  11. B

Also I'm curious if you have ever measured this way but what is your measurement across each breast horizontally? (from the middle of your chest across the nipple to the end of your breast). I've grown about one inch from about 7.75-8" to 8.75-9" now. I Think 10" would be a non-full 32DD and 11"...
  12. B

Amazing progress! I'm hoping to get to size that you are now. We had the same starting size I was a 32B, now I'm a non-full 32D but getting there. I'm going to post some progress photos next week I'm hoping to see a difference! I never took a nude starting photo though so it might be harder to...
  13. B

Moogles progress

I kind of stumbled into a method similar to that but I'm going to try the 7:2 method. I tried the pump release method about a few days ago and was amazed at how much better it worked. I got much better swelling, less ring marks, and some (hopefully growing) pains again which I had December...
  14. B

Mariahs New Pics-Journey to 34DD

I've found that doing a pump/release session works much better, the marks aren't as bad and the sessions can be quicker and get more swelling. I'll generally pump for about 3 minutes then release for 30seconds or so. it's tedious but I've gotten good results and less ring marks. P.S. nice abs...
  15. B

Progress

Huge difference, looks great, they are much more full and it looks like you got some outward growth too :D