Mariahs New Pics-Journey to 34DD

MariahsDs

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to start a new thread with some updates and to continue what I've already started.

So I pretty much stopped pumping due to the dark marks that never completely went away. But I am wanting to gain more, so I may try to pump again, along with other things so I can gain just 2 more full cup sizes.

I've pretty much managed to maintain my 34Cs. So here are some new starting pics and I'll continue to post pics as I go.

James

Hey, welcome back! Avoid ring marks by keeping pump sessions short, 5 to 20 minutes with at least a 2 minute break. Massage during the 2 minute break. Also using a thick oil helps.

Have you tried applying vitamin E on your ring marks? (When you are not noogling.)

boobquest2012

I've found that doing a pump/release session works much better, the marks aren't as bad and the sessions can be quicker and get more swelling. I'll generally pump for about 3 minutes then release for 30seconds or so. it's tedious but I've gotten good results and less ring marks.
P.S. nice abs! what do you do to get abs like that, do you do a special work out or anything?
good luck with getting two cups :D

MariahsDs

James,
I've tried Vitamin E, and nearly everything else out there, and after years, they are still not gone.

Boobquest,
Thanks for the compliment! ;) I actually, didn't do much special. That is just how my body is ???
I've always been active and I always eat healthy, so I can't really say I do anything extra. But honestly, at that time I was not really in shape because I was not exercising at all. Even after having 2 kids, my body pretty much went back to normal. But of course, not completely back to the way it was pre-pregnancy, but I guess I'll take it. :)