Recent content by Chris54

1. C

DJ's winding path

Is there any way someone could talk you into divulging this information, or is it like the dog in the Bushes bean commercials? I have looked but did not come across a specific protocol. The use of domperidone is supposed to help. I would appreciate any info you may have, as I also would like to...
  2. C

DJ's winding path

Afternoon DJ. I was reading in another post that you were trying to have fully functioning breasts. Does this mean you are trying to lactate? If so, did you find a specific protocol or just making up your own based on information you can find? On another note, you mentioned having a lot of side...
  3. C

Want to order a Noogleberry what domes should I use?

Re: Want to order a Noogleberry what comes should I use? Hi DJ. According to Lucy the base diameter is 15.5 cm. She didn't list the depth of the domes, as it was irrelevant to me. I wanted something larger in diameter ( I don't reach any more than 2/3 of the way into my CL's.
  4. C

Want to order a Noogleberry what domes should I use?

Re: Want to order a Noogleberry what comes should I use? Good morning DJ. I just ordered a set of CXL's from Lucy. They still have them, but they are only sold on the web site as a set. You have to e-mail Lucy and she will send you an invoice for the domes only. Lucy is quite amazing. Chris54
  5. C

massage

I just purchased the Ainterol PM atomizer. In the instructions it says to avoid spraying on the nipples. I have also read, that when you massage you are supposed to avoid the nipples. Does anybody know the reasoning behind the nipple avoidance? I was just curious.
  6. C

oodellaly's stats

obviously you have researched more than I on the supplements. I certainly wasn't trying to impress you with my knowledge. You are way beyond me. I am a beginner at noogeling. I have been lurking for numerous months and have been amazed at the knowledge and support provided by this forum. Your...
  7. C

oodellaly's stats

Hello oodellaly. I have been using FO softgels with 600 mg omega 3, omega 6, and omega 9. Pretty much the same way you have been using the EPO. It works quite well as a lube for the noogleberry as well as for massage. This negates the need to add any other supplements, as they can become...
  8. C

Does PM cause an increase cancer risk?

Thank you for the reply elles22. I have been doing a little more research on PM and, according to this link,http://www.alternative-doctor.com/anti-ageing/pueraria.html, PM is supposed to minimize the risk of breast cancer. Just like everything else, there are conflicting beliefs as to the...
  9. C

Does PM cause an increase cancer risk?

Hello everyone. I have been reading these threads for a couple of weeks now and am amazed at the knowledge and support everyone shares. I have a question that someone may be able to help me with. I have read that PM works quite well for some in the fat distribution and breast development. This...