Recent content by CookiesnMilk

1. CookiesnMilk

Destination D Cup :)

alright ill look at her thread, do you know where its at? does she do that twice a day Thanks so much, about to try an hour session.
  2. CookiesnMilk

TBF's "No longer flat" journey!

I wish you fast healing : ) your progress is great
  3. CookiesnMilk

Yet another question-- technique

well now I dont know :( I went backwards, im so sad about it. I think the only reason why I had bee getting such great swelling was because of my period and noogling on top of that and my boobs were killer. These past two noogles and i've noticed little to no swelling and no way could I retain...
  4. CookiesnMilk

Hydro Noogling

Confused. If you were to hydro noogle, how on earth would you retain suction? I don't see how it'd be possible to noogle in the shower...maybe im dumb and something just entirely flew over my head though, happens sometimes ha.
  5. CookiesnMilk

OK everyone so I"m a little discouraged. Life is crashing down on me, lots of things at once, which I wont get into (such as my bf freaking leaving me out of the blueee) buuut I have noogled everyday, and im not seeing results everday. I think the only realson I saw any swelling before was due...
  6. CookiesnMilk

You don't think that taking midol would affect swelling you get from noogling do you? just started my period and am in a lot of pain but I know midol rreduces bloating and water retention, though its not water weight that causes the boobs to swell from noogling anyway, so it should be fine yea?
  7. CookiesnMilk

MY PROGRESS ^____^

not alone, I to have to limit my activity. I pretty much sit and watch tv. if I have things in arms length that dont require arms to move much such as internet I can do that to, or text. lol
  8. CookiesnMilk

Yeah I already tried that, over 3/4 of them are gone. I guess what i've been doing is pumping and holding the pressure for about ten minutes then release and do this again, for an hour.. I have seen some results this way. Last night I swelled up to 38" I was spilling out of my C cup bra. :)
  9. CookiesnMilk

it's Ok.. Lex, read your post I think maybe CL's would be good for you I am a full 34C and using CLs...though you are a D cup so maybe you'd move to XL fast
  10. CookiesnMilk

Bawb's swelling

wow great last picture! you're getting good results and the redness is significantly less. good job! I've been taping my nipples, seems to help.
  11. CookiesnMilk

How the heck do you use the soft rings?? :)

lex thats a really good idea. I bought camper tape (havent used it yet), but great idea with double sided medical tape , may lessen rings to. As far as the soft rings go.... I ordered them with my system and I do not like them, I'm not even using them. They interfere with my suction too much...
  12. CookiesnMilk

I'm sorry , this has probably been asked a thousand times but I couldn't find a quick thread on it off hand. So the two techniiques are pump and release. So you pump and hold the swelling for ten minutes and then release? Or can you pump and hold for longer before you release or is that...
  13. CookiesnMilk

tired of being flat- thanks for your quick response and support!! The oil is a really good idea, I think I'll add that in addition to my lotion. I'm also going to get in touch with Matt about camper tape and see how thats going for him.
  14. CookiesnMilk

This is getting easier and easier!!! I have both on right now with absolutly no problem!!! My boobs are filling these up pretty quick but I bet I still have some more time with the CLs. Sorry I had to post again, I'm just so excited I have them both on and its working. I think getting the hang...
  15. CookiesnMilk

Ive begun noogling, and I have so many questions. this will be my third session shortly, and it does make a little more sense each time.. 1. farting /suction noises, mean what exactly, overpumping? or just re-situate?? 2. I've mostly had to do one cup at a time, which sucks, though last night...