Yet another question-- technique

CookiesnMilk

I'm sorry , this has probably been asked a thousand times but I couldn't find a quick thread on it off hand.

So the two techniiques are pump and release. So you pump and hold the swelling for ten minutes and then release?
Or can you pump and hold for longer before you release or is that damaging to the breast?
It's easier to just sit and let the pressure hold rather than constantly releasing and repumping, and how often?, I just want growth, I don't want to damage them so basically I'm wondering how often I have to release before repumping, and how long I can hold it pumped.

THANK YOU.
best forum.ever. :) good luck everyone

lexuswoman

Hi Cookies n Milk,

You can do a search on the forum for that, just look up something like pump and hold or pumping techniques, if you look on the top bluish-purple bar, you'll see Home, Help, Search...that should get you started. A while back, Dharma posted a video of the piston pumping technique that's gotten some good results for several people. Its worth watching the video. There's a thread in bold at the top of the FAQ's that has a whole section on pumping tecniques, but a lot of them won't come up. I guess they've been deleted or something. Hope that helps!

Lex' ;)

CookiesnMilk

Yeah I already tried that, over 3/4 of them are gone.
I guess what i've been doing is pumping and holding the pressure for about ten minutes then release and do this again, for an hour.. I have seen some results this way. Last night I swelled up to 38" I was spilling out of my C cup bra. :)

lexuswoman

Yay! 38 inches around the bust is a D cup on your band size! ;D ;D ;D Sounds like you've found what works for you. You could always mix things up just to keep your boobs guessing!

Lex'

CookiesnMilk

lexuswoman said:
Yay! 38 inches around the bust is a D cup on your band size! ;D ;D ;D Sounds like you've found what works for you. You could always mix things up just to keep your boobs guessing!

Lex'

well now I dont know :( I went backwards, im so sad about it. I think the only reason why I had bee getting such great swelling was because of my period and noogling on top of that and my boobs were killer. These past two noogles and i've noticed little to no swelling and no way could I retain it for very long.

I'm really discouraged. boo :(. Posted about it in my stats section, more in detail there