Recent content by Demi

1. Demi

Want to order a Noogleberry what domes should I use?

Re: Want to order a Noogleberry what comes should I use? Another
  2. Demi

3. Demi

4. Demi

Re: Want to order a Noogleberry what comes should I use? I've noticed my areola have been changing. I've changed my pump method this past month.
  5. Demi

6. Demi

7. Demi

Re: Want to order a Noogleberry what comes should I use? Just an update. The exterior of my boobs have been really itchy and Nipples are a bit soar when I push the centers through out the day.. They've been protruding. It's almost like there is a tiny bouncy ball or like a marble behind the...
  8. Demi

Re: Want to order a Noogleberry what comes should I use? Another after a noogle
  9. Demi

Almost a year. PM 6 months and noogle I have a hard time judging progress so let you gals decide.
  10. Demi

Re: Want to order a Noogleberry what comes should I use? I took these a few weeks back I am filling a B cup fully now, no room to put anything else in there lol, I am not yet flowing out the top :( The girls are are getting bigger on the outsides like when I cup them they are more than a...
  11. Demi

breast massager

TIM I am so sorry you squeeze from the top while holding the bottom? I was lost on the translation hun :(
  12. Demi

breast massager

So a few questions on this topic and unrelated to this topic. I have ordered both the soft rings for longer noogling time and electronic breast massager... This way I don't feel as much pressure at the bone. I have found organic coconut oil while noogling has been the best for my skin. With...
  13. Demi

Let me know what you think please!

PM as in puerificca merificca or whatever you call it? How does that work for males?
  14. Demi

Re: Want to order a Noogleberry what comes should I use? No herbs