breast massager

Demi

So a few questions on this topic and unrelated to this topic. I have ordered both the soft rings for longer noogling time and electronic breast massager... This way I don't feel as much pressure at the bone. I have found organic coconut oil while noogling has been the best for my skin. With that said on to my question!

Breast massager. I apparently have some sort of dyslexic understanding of understanding any direction or instruction of any type.. Uh putting together a shelf.. Um breast massage.. Its like everything I do I'm like is this the way they meant??!? Soo I'm hoping the breast massager will help eliminate my sense of poor breast massage technique? Is this the solution to breast massage done right? Fingers crossed I ordered the right thing.

Also a successful noogle. So after your tenth week which I refer to as an induction stage what comes next? What phase do you enter? Do you enter like a growth stage or what is the next stage of progression? When do you know you reached your maximum growth. I enjoy my breast attention like going to a gym. May I make it an ongoing lifestyle or should there be a cut off switch? A cut down to three day a week type of thing?

Is noogling as effective if I pump to my maximum pressure and hold for extended periods, or is a pump up high pressure hold a few minutes or seconds release some pressure and repeat going to be the most effective treatment?

Demi

TIM I am so sorry you squeeze from the top while holding the bottom? I was lost on the translation hun :(

Attachments

• _20140310_085303.JPG
    _20140310_085303.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 190