Recent content by Fmom

1. F

Back to try again

Hello Everyone! I have decided to try Noogleberry a second time around. The first time, I only lasted a few months and i was inconsistent. I have been at 3 weeks noogleing on a regular basis. I am currently using the Medium dome and about to almost fill it. I do about 3 hours daily. I do...
  2. F

Newbie, starting at 32AA.

Thank you for your post not so teeny tiny anymore. I just stopped all the herbs that I am taking for about 2 weeks now and I'm still lactating when I noogle. So I've been on noogleberry for about 3 and a half weeks, I ordered the medium dome because I filled the small on the 5th day of...
  3. F

Will be getting tomorrow

Hello. Welcome to the forum. I started noogleing about a week ago and I didn't use an airlock system. Once you start noogleing, you should have great suction from the cups and they should stay on. I leave mines on for about 45 and the auction keeps the cup in my chest. Good luck
  4. F

So.. Where are you all from?

30 year old, keeping it real from the bay area, California.
  5. F

What cup size are you aspiring to be?

Currently a 32aa, would love to be a full B or small C
  6. F

Thanks everyone for the input. Maybe I'll just stop fenugreek for now, I don't want to be lactating. So this is my 3rd day of noogleing and I've just been noogleing about 20 minutes, 3 times a day. I got small cups but my nipple is almost reaching the tip when noogleing. I should have gotten...
  7. F

new pics

Congrats! They look fabulous.
  8. F

This is weird, I stopped breast feeding for about 2 years and as I was noogleing this morning, I had breast milk coming out of my left boob. Anyone else have this issue?
  9. F

Thank you for the support. So I got my noogleberry in the mail today, I tested it out and wow! It really works. So I look down in the cups and I can literally see my boobs grown, but then they shrank again. It was looked almost like a ballon, just inflated and deflates. So I'm really excited to...
  10. F

Just starting - small small boobs

Wow. I noticed the difference. Keep it up.
  11. F

Hi all. I'm super excited to start noogleing. I just bought mines yesterday after reading all the forums for positive results. A little about me, I am 29 years old, Asian, 5"8 and weigh about 120 lbs. a little on the thin side due to an illness. So after I had my daughter, my boobs went to a...