Newbie, starting at 32AA.

What advice do you have for beginners

• Pump

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Herbal supplement

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Fmom

Hi all. I'm super excited to start noogleing. I just bought mines yesterday after reading all the forums for positive results. A little about me, I am 29 years old, Asian, 5"8 and weigh about 120 lbs. a little on the thin side due to an illness. So after I had my daughter, my boobs went to a full C cup and after I stop breast feeding, I went down to a tiny 32AA. So when I started to lose weight, the first thing that went were my boobs. I hope the noogleberry will work for me. I also just started to use, herbal supplements-fenugreek, wild yam and saw palmetto. Any tips would help. Oh yeah and my goal is to be a full C. Thanks.

midbackn2013

Welcome! I think the noogle berry will work just fine for you. I would say just to pump for a while and see how it goes, then start adding supplements. That's just my personal opinion though. Do what feels right :)

Matt B

Hi Fmom, TBF is on target,do what feels right.As for supplements,what you are on now is enough. I wouldn't add anything for now.There is a lot of exotic stuff out there,and some works some is BS.And for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction so
take it easy and see how the Nb works for you.If I can grow girls so can you,and you were supposed to.LOL!

TTYS, Matt ;)

Fmom

Thank you for the support. So I got my noogleberry in the mail today, I tested it out and wow! It really works. So I look down in the cups and I can literally see my boobs grown, but then they shrank again. It was looked almost like a ballon, just inflated and deflates. So I'm really excited to keep it going.

Fmom

This is weird, I stopped breast feeding for about 2 years and as I was noogleing this morning, I had breast milk coming out of my left boob. Anyone else have this issue?

midbackn2013

I've read of some girls who started lactating. I don't remember their names though, apologies. The weird thing is though, she'd never had children before....

B

boobieswanted

Fenugreek is a supplement used to help promote more breast milk. I guess that is why people have success for bigger breast using this product. The nb stimulate the milk to come out.

Hope this help.

Matt B

Hi TBF,it was Blusher- Alice that started lactating.It was the combination of PM and the noogling stimulation that did it.

Fmom

Thanks everyone for the input. Maybe I'll just stop fenugreek for now, I don't want to be lactating.

So this is my 3rd day of noogleing and I've just been noogleing about 20 minutes, 3 times a day. I got small cups but my nipple is almost reaching the tip when noogleing. I should have gotten the medium. So the swelling only stays for about 30 minutes after noogleing and the rings around the breast goes away within that same time frame. Jut a couple of questions...

1. Should I be noogleing in a longer time frame instead of breaking them up to 20 minute?

2.How long des it take for the rings to disappear?

3. The ring marks are more like intentions, not red or colored. Should I be pumping them longer so they're red?
I've seen a lot of photos where the rings mark are really noticeable. I can last more than 30 minutes each time I noogle, my boobs get to tender.

Thanks! :)

Teeny Tiny

You don't have to pump them to death to get them to grow, the harder you pump them the more issues you'll have with indentations becoming permanent overtime, especially as you increase dome size to one that you'll be using for a long time before going up in size. As long as you're getting an outward pull on them you'll experience growth. You want to make sure they don't get red dots or turn purple as you're pumping, there is such a thing as overdoing it, which can cause tissue damage and reduction instead of growth. As far as how long you pump, I'd recommend at least 30 minutes at a time for 1-4 sessions a day. Some see results with as little as 15 minutes, but realistically the longer you noogle, without going overboard like I did in the beginning, say 30-60 min once they get used to it should be a good time frame to help induce growth. Some have tried using them for as little as 5-10 minutes at a time and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working, because they're not leaving them on long enough to trigger the tissue expansion response to noogling. Another thing you might want to try is massaging them before you noogle if you're not already. Massaging helps warm them up, increase circulation, and improve how they respond to noogling, also, massage alone can help increase breast size, I know mine get perkier and slightly fuller just by massaging them, then noogling works even better after I do. They say to do inward rotations, start at the top of the breasts, massage down in the middle, outward at the bottoms, upward on the outsides, inward at the top, etc. 100-300 rotations at a time, twice a day, morning and night, is supposed to have the potential to increase them one cup size in a month. That's if you do it every day, without missing any sessions, I'm not good at keeping up with it every day, so I don't think I've had any added growth from it. But I'm in the middle of a break that I started because I stalled, and that I'm having to continue until some pissed off ribs heal before I try restarting my program. Once I get started again I'll add the massage twice a day along with the noogling, and with any luck I'll be at least a cup size bigger within a month. I've noticed in the past I tend to grow a cup size within a month after taking a break, hopefully if I take a long enough break it'll happen again.

Oh, and unless the smalls are really small where they're not really affecting any area of the breasts but the nipples, noogleberry generally does not induce lactation. Noogleberry focuses on the entire breast structure, not nipple stimulation. Some that have recently breast fed that have not completely dried up sometimes experience it, but if you've never breast fed, or it's been long enough since you have that you've "dried up" you should not experience lactation. Of course there are always a few exceptions to the rule, but generally speaking it takes the right kind of stimulation of the nipples to induce lactation, which some do to increase breast size. There are some programs out there that are supposed to induce milk to come in, but not so much so that they're flowing like a faucet, how that can be avoided once lactation begins I don't know. If it wasn't for the fact that it hurt like hell when I lactated after having my daughter because she didn't want to eat on a regular schedule I may be tempted to try to induce it again. When I had my daughter during lactation I increased from a 36AA (if that) to a 36C because of the milk engorging my breasts, but it's also very painful if you can't relieve the pressure, and they tend to leak milk, which can be very embarrassing in public. The other risk of inducing lactation is the possibility of experiencing a very painful plugged duct, which requires medical treatment to deal with. There is a benefit to it if you've never lactated before though, breast feeding (lactating) is supposed to help protect the breasts and help prevent breast cancer. A woman that has never lactated is at higher risk of breast cancer than one that has, because they become stagnant and unhealthy. Noogling however helps to do the same things as well.

Fmom

Thank you for your post not so teeny tiny anymore. I just stopped all the herbs that I am taking for about 2 weeks now and I'm still lactating when I noogle.

So I've been on noogleberry for about 3 and a half weeks, I ordered the medium dome because I filled the small on the 5th day of noogleing. The medium cups are a little harder to keep on but once they're on, they have a really good suction. So I've grown about .5 inch since I've started and it's not swelling. I swell to a large B but it normally goes away after 15 minutes. My breast are a lot fuller now. I use to be extremely flat chested, again I was a 32 AA, but now the 32"s are a little tight so ive bumped myself up to a 34, which feels more comfortable. I couldn't fin any 34 AA, do thy even exists? Anyways, I currently wear a 34 A and it can almost fill the cup up. Horrayyy!!!!

The only issue that I have is that my breasts are swelling into the cup but when I remove them, it seems there is more swelling on the side of the breast that's closer to the armpit. Anyone else have this problem?