Recent content by Fran72

1. F

Creams and Oils

I have used the Palmers Cocoa Butter breast cream and have enjoyed the results. Not only does it help with the cups but afterwards it helps reduce the markings of the cups on your skin. I highly recommend it. It also smells nice too. Fran
  2. F

Newby on the forum.

I have been back to noogleing for the past month and have seen a slight increase in size. I have gained an approximately one inch in size and that seems to be permanent. I hope to add another inch by June 1st. Fran
  3. F

What is Hydro-noogleing???

I have heard the term Hydro-Noogleing What is it and how do you do it??? Fran
  4. F

Poor circulation while pumping?

I have had problems with blood flow when using the XLCUPS. When pumping I get a dizzy feeling and so have to stop for a while, I let off some of the pressure and it goes away. I am diabetic and I think that that has something to do with it. Talk to your doctor about it if it continues. Hugs Fran
  5. F

Newby on the forum.

Had to lay off the Noogling for a few days as I pulled a muscle with too much suction on the extra large cups. :-[ Had to let it heal. Started back today and am currently wearing the large cups and have had them on for about 6 hours with a 1/2 hour break at dinner time. I will wear them to...
  6. F

Newby on the forum.

Hi Aria, I am trying to stay away from the soft cup rings. I still use the large cups on off days When I wear them for a long period of time and the Extra large when I am working on pump and release type use. I am hoping to get about another 1 inch to an 1 1/2 inches by the end of March and...
  7. F

Newby on the forum.

I am a male and had a very small amount of breast tissue mostly very small man boobs already. I am new to using the Noogleberry system and have had some results. I have been using for 2 weeks and have seen some increase in volume but not in inches. Also I have been wearing the cups under...