Newby on the forum.

Fran72

I am a male and had a very small amount of breast tissue mostly very small man boobs already. I am new to using the Noogleberry system and have had some results. I have been using for 2 weeks and have seen some increase in volume but not in inches. Also I have been wearing the cups under vacuum for up to 12 hours at a time. I have actually slept in them. I got the large cups to start with and had them full in a week. So I ordered the extra large and have just started to try them. They are much harder to put on than the large. So any help would be appreciated.

This photo is of the progress for 1 week. See attachment:

Fran

Attachments

• Noogle5_t.jpg
    Noogle5_t.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 563

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi Fran
Maybe you've got on better with the XL cups now. My chest frame is much smaller than yours - I used small cups for a month or so. Then I lent the electric system I've been using to a tgirl who lives nearby. I had to get Large cups for her to use. When I tried the Large cups on my chest I found same as you, very difficult to get the right position to get adhesion without discomfort. I'd moved up two sizes - I've now switched from small to medium which are comfortable. But I could get the large ones to work on me eventually, but had to pump up one side first, seal that tube with a bag clip, then pump up the other side. You can try soft breast cup rings (they're on the product index). You may find they leak pressure which is inconvenient with the manual system.
Hope this helps

Aria

Fran72

Hi Aria,

I am trying to stay away from the soft cup rings. I still use the large cups on off days When I wear them for a long period of time and the Extra large when I am working on pump and release type use.

I am hoping to get about another 1 inch to an 1 1/2 inches by the end of March and go from there.

Fran ;D

Fran72

Had to lay off the Noogling for a few days as I pulled a muscle with too much suction on the extra large cups. :-[ Had to let it heal. Started back today and am currently wearing the large cups and have had them on for about 6 hours with a 1/2 hour break at dinner time. I will wear them to bed tonight and remove them in the morning when I wake up. I hope to see some more permanent size increase By the end of the month. I am looking for at least a cup size or more. :)

Fran

Fran72

I have been back to noogleing for the past month and have seen a slight increase in size. I have gained an approximately one inch in size and that seems to be permanent. I hope to add another inch by June 1st.

Fran

BuxomBoobs

It's fun isn't it? I just live in them now, take em off and massage for a bit after an hour or so.

What I have experienced so far is high pressure is a waste of time, it should only be done for short periods if your going to do it at all.

It's just a function of greed to continue to hurt ones self that way. I have found that the best pressure is found via touch and feel.

The cups should be able to move about a bit still on the chest, that point where you have filled the cups but they can still be moved about somewhat (lube gotta have lube).

30 mins to and hour, after that you really want to let them rest a bit and massage the bajeeezus out of them, then get in at least one more session if possible.

If you can wear them longer than that (have the time in other words) that's great, just remember to let them breathe/get massaged every hour or so.