Recent content by fruitdc

1. F

AspiringApple's Journey [Start Date: 01/29/2019]

Thanks James! I'll follow your feedback!
  2. F

Hello everyone! I'm back with a February update. It has been a very good month where I have been consistent with taking 2 PM pills. Here are some observations that I noted when I started taking PM. My period is very off. I was suppose to have my period about a week ago and it still hasn't come...
  3. F

8lemon8’s progress thread

I think you've definitely grown! Your breasts are so much fuller!! :)
  4. F

Thank you Noogler24!! I will keep this in mind for future posts. I want to really break down my method so other members on the forum can help me find the best routine. :)
  5. F

Hello everyone! I've been a member of Noogleberry for almost 5 years and loving the results on this forum. I decided that this would be the year that I commit to pumping daily! I'm excited to share my journey with you all! Quick Facts: 23, Chinese Boobs: TINY Fitness Level: Intermediate...
  6. F

Vixy story. 2 months in, 36AA to 36B !

Wow Vixy!! Your progress is amazing! I want to have growth like yours <3 Do you use anything to keep the hold (like a clamp) or do you just keep pumping at a constant pressure?
  7. F

Questions About he Details of 7/2 Method, 20/20/20, Pump & Release

Hello! I've been on this forum for a while but for some reason, I still don't understand the 7/2 Method, etc.. From what I have read, is it when I initially pump to a comfortable pressure then just wait 7 minutes, then rest for 2 minutes? Also, can someone explain the pump & release method...
  8. F

Love my NB

Wow such beautiful results~~ Do you noogle every day?
  9. F

Pumping breasts for 2 months

Your breasts are beautiful! You're a true inspiration!