Recent content by hermanus02

1. H

I'm always offering advice, now I desperately need some!

Hiya, another option might be to start Pilates, I think I would wait for the pulled muscle to recover and then mention it to who ever teaches you as they will be carefull not to strain that area and to build up strength. I have also heard that hula hooping with a weighted hoop also targets the...
  2. H

Do I need to move on a size?

Hiya  i started my nb journey with the large domes and then moved up to the xl, but I only moved up once I filled the L, so although you say u pump till u feel the pull & then hold, do u fill the L domes? If so then I would look at getting the next size. The old XL are really big, so it might...
  3. H

Had NB for couple months, not used yet.. not convinced & a bit intimidated

Hiya  i hope u started using your nb, plse keep us updated. I was really unsure of my size as I am always wearing those nice push up padded bras which give a lovely image. But after the comments from my friend I looked again with new eyes .. Lol! But guess what, now I have to take the little...
  4. H

Had NB for couple months, not used yet.. not convinced & a bit intimidated

Hiya  welcome to nb, I have just been reading your post and the replies and thought I would just add my bit. I'm 44 I thought more or less the same as you wanting to improve my bust at this age...really how silly can I b, but I got my nb in sept and have tried using it everyday since ( have...
  5. H

Dreams come true :-)

Hi guys, I am sooo excited ;D I got up this morning and managed to noogle for a bit, I then got dressed and nearly fainted when I looked in the mirror I have such a nice pair of BOOBS ;D I normally only manage noggling at night so what a pleasure to see the difference it has made! When I...
  6. H

Bruise from noogling?

Hiya  thanks for answering so quickly, I did get carried away pumping as I was lying on my bed watching tv trying to kill time and all the lights were off so I didn't notice the colour to realize it was too much, think I have high pain threshold so didn't feel anything  but have learnt now to...
  7. H

Bruise from noogling?

Hiya  i haven't had my nb for very long and am still learning but this morning my hubbie noticed a bruise, straight away he asked if it was from the gadget I was using of course I said no way :D but I was wondering if it might be, the other day I did over pump by mistake so could this be from...
  8. H

Learner in progress

Thanks 4good luck wishes :-) I managed to pop out from work & give it a go, I'm glad no one could see the postions i tried :o they would have died! Anyway managed to go back to work and then left early and tried again which was much better, I tried the prestik 1st time no luck, so got that...
  9. H

Learner in progress

After waiting what seems like eternity my nb finally arrived ;D now my feet r itching to take me home so I can start using :-) have the cream and plasters waiting just have to stop to buy prestik. Think I'm going to try and leave work early ................. xxxx
  10. H

New to NB

I'm still waiting for my nb to arrive but I have bought tissue oil and plasters so I'll b ready  xx
  11. H

New to NB

Hi, I discovered NB site bout 2weeks ago. I have read and re read loads of posts & can not believe my luck at finding this site. I ordered my nb a week ago, but as I live in SA it will probably only arrive towards end of this week! I don't know how I am managing to contain my excitement, I'm at...