New to NB

hermanus02

Hi, I discovered NB site bout 2weeks ago. I have read and re read loads of posts & can not believe my luck at finding this site. I ordered my nb a week ago, but as I live in SA it will probably only arrive towards end of this week! I don't know how I am managing to contain my excitement, I'm at the stage that I'm checking my post box every day incase it arrives early lol
I have always felt that my boobs r too small but am to scared (as well as not being able to afford) surgery, I'm a 32B but since I started readind this site I have tried to start massaging and drinking at least 1 lt water a day and I'm sure I can see some difference!! They seem heavier if that makes any sense :)
Anyway I would just like to say a very big thank you to all u lovely girls n guys who have written on the forum as well as posting pics, it's because of u guys that I am able to do this with a great attitude as I know there r lots of people who feel the same way bout their bodies.
xxx

that1spaztichik

1-hopeful, I was in the same boat back in May. It was by pure chance that I stumbled across the noogleberry site, and I haven't looked back since. I feel incredibly grateful to all the girls who post on here, as well...without the picture proof, measurements, and support, I wouldn't have bought this contraption. But thanks to this fantastic community, not only have I gained new online friends, but I've gained some boobage! For cheap! Good luck noogling, let us know how it goes!