Recent content by HKG

1. H

Cassaundra1980's Stats/Info

Hi Cassaundra: Hope you get well very soon! I start noogle on May 2013, now I grow nearly one cup ( 34A to 34 B). I read from web site that there will be plateau in 3 to 6 months . I did think I am in plateau because when I start I have tingle feeling in my breast but none now. Can you give...
  2. H

Rock Melon Ring Tone

Hi everyone I am interested in listening to the tone. But can anyone tell me how to listen: how long for each session? How many sessions per day? State of mind when listening? Thanks
  3. H

Results after a month

Hi: I am interested to know where to buy this cream from Thailand? Is it safe to use? What is the ingredient inside? I am looking for cream or serum to increase the effect of noogle. Thanks
  4. H

DoubleD Gallery

Hi James I don't know fenugreek will bulid fat but I am a bit thin, but anyway i will stop taking it after I finish it in 3 more months because I am afraid of any other side effects.
  5. H

DoubleD Gallery

Double D, I am now pumping half an hour in morning and another half before Sleep. I take 2 capsules of fenugreek per day . I tried NB for 3 months and the volume of my breast increased. I start at 34 A and now the lower part of the bra are tight. But I really want your result. Is it good to have...
  6. H

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

Hi Jezabelle, Your result is very motivating! May I ask the following questions 1. How old are you now? Did you breastfeed before? 2. What method you are using: pump and release or pump and hold? 3. Is it you just do one session at one hour per day? 4. Did you take any supplements? 5. Which...
  7. H

Enlargement on upper breadt

Thanks Sissy. Do you have picture before and after using the pump at size D?
  8. H

Re: Enlargement on upper breast Hi Sissy, You said you kept the D size after 6 months , but lost the fullness overnight. What do you mean?
  9. H

Hi Sissy, Do you have stretch mark on your breast after using the pump. Yesterday I saw a light brown mark on the right hand side of my right breast areola. Is it stretch mark? I did use lotion. HI Oodellay, can you share your change when using the pump?
  10. H

Hi Sissy, You encourage me a lot. I am already 50, got 3 kids and have been breastfeed before. Now I pump around 1 hour a day in 2 or 3 sessions as I need to work. I keep one extra pump in the office and do it in toilet at lunch time. I now took 1200mg fenugreek a day and start using Triactol...
  11. H

Thanks Sissy, you said you have been noogle a few years turning from B to D. That's Amazing. Can you tell me your noogle schedule? Do you have painful nipple. I got it for the last whole week. When I tape the nipple the last 3 days, it become better, but I don't like taping as it is quite...
  12. H

Dear Experienced user: I have been using the pump for 1.5 months and there is good swelling on the lower breast. The bra is tight on the lower part. But the upoer part of the breast is the same as before. Is it normal? How to do to make the upper part swell also? HKG
  13. H

Information about pumping safely and what pressure to use.

Hi. I M just a new user of the breast pump, just using the simple hand pump with no reading.How can I know the pressure is around 15-30 mm HG?