Enlargement on upper breadt

HKG

Dear Experienced user: I have been using the pump for 1.5 months and there is good swelling on the lower breast. The bra is tight on the lower part. But the upoer part of the breast is the same as before. Is it normal?
How to do to make the upper part swell also?

HKG

S

sissy2345

Any good swelling after only 1.5 mos is pretty good. Your situation is actually different than most I think, most report swelling at the top, and ask how to get the bottoms to fill in. The answer is pretty much the same I think......give it time, it will fill in eventually, maybe you are just going to fill the bottoms then the top willl gradually start to fill.

Don't let it discourge you....I had med B's, now a full D, perfectly rounded, and all the places eventually filled in, but I've been at this for several years off and on. The time will vary.

One thing you may want to look at is the "nipple stopper" post by mumma bear. Her idea is a good one, and others have tried variances of that, myself included, and it does work to fill in the breast all over.

--Sissy

HKG

Thanks Sissy, you said you have been noogle a few years turning from B to D. That's
Amazing. Can you tell me your noogle schedule? Do you have painful nipple. I got
it for the last whole week. When I tape the nipple the last 3 days, it become better, but I don't like taping as it is quite trouble. How long do you think we need to noogle before we get permanent growth?

S

sissy2345

Hi HKG,

I started off like 30-60min daily....they deflated as soon as I took them off. A couple of months later, I started pumping several hours daily, sometimes straight, sometimes broken up. The swelling retention started gradually, 45min, 1hr,2 hr, etc. Sometimes, when home all day alone, I kept them on almost all day. The actual growth came about 6 months the shape changed, then at 10 monoths I need to up my bra size to D. I think by this time I kept the size, but lost all the fullness overnight. I was pretty consistent for a couple of years, gradually reducing the time needed. Now my growth is permanent, but I try to pump when ever I can to get the fullness back, but the shape and size remains even after not pumping for months. But, when i do pump now, sometimes just an hour daily, they are still gaining additional permanent growth. I go days and up to a week without pumping now, but like to keep going, not to get bigger, but the lift is amazing. My breast stand taller than women with bras on, and they are very firm, but very natural looking--The first couple of years I was concerned about odd shape, but they have settled nicely.

My nipples only hurt when I have a leak, red dots and one nipple hurting always turn out to be leaks for me. I never had any other nipple issues that I hear others talking about, not sure why but grateful, cause the few times I've had a leak, it's very painful!

HKG

Hi Sissy,
You encourage me a lot. I am already 50, got 3 kids and have been breastfeed before. Now I pump around 1 hour a day in 2 or 3 sessions as I need to work. I keep one extra pump in the office and do it in toilet at lunch time. I now took 1200mg fenugreek a day and start using Triactol now. I will continue to noogle and hope I can acheive your result, hoping not to late !

oodellaly

Hi Sissy, thanks for sharing your routine/history, it's very encouraging! I'm going to go see if you have a pics or stats page up so I can learn a thing or two, haha. HKG, I think your routine sounds great, you seem like you are sticking with it and doing it consistently, which from what I've seen on here, surely means you will eventually see results. I'm almost on my 3rd month and am finally seeing changes... I think we just have to be patient! Good luck.

HKG

Hi Sissy,
Do you have stretch mark on your breast after using the pump. Yesterday I saw a light brown mark on the right hand side of my right breast areola. Is it stretch mark? I did use lotion.
HI Oodellay, can you share your change when using the pump?

oodellaly

Hi HKG, I started out in the beginning of May this year after a failed attempt 3 years ago as a loose 32A cup or full AA cup. I actually probably need a smaller band size considering my under bust measurement is 26" and over bust was 29". Now I've almost completed two months, and I completely fill my bras that were roomy before, and my over bust measures 30", so it seems I've gained 1 inch!

The thing is, up until a couple of weeks ago (before the luteal phase of my cycle), I hadn't really noticed any growth. As a matter of fact, at the first month mark (at the beginning of June), they measured the same as when I started even though they were beginning to feel firmer, so all of the increase has been in he past two weeks (latter half of my 2nd month noogling). You can read more about my routine, etc. on my stats page here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=2533.30

Anyway, I think you just have to be consistent and give it more time, then one day your breasts will start filling in, getting firmer, then growing outward. It might take longer than you expect or longer than other people, but give your body a chance to do it! After all, it takes years to go through puberty and grow breasts, so I like to think this is just like that. You will have up and downs, but just stick with it and stay positive! :)

HKG

Re: Enlargement on upper breast

Hi Sissy,
You said you kept the D size after 6 months , but lost the fullness overnight. What do you mean?

S

sissy2345

Well....When you pump it up, you have extra fullness. An extra boost I guess describes it differently. The D size remains permanently, but the DDD rising out of the top of your shirt without the aid of a push up bra is what you get from daily or periodic pumping. Does that make sense?