Recent content by JayTeats

1. JayTeats

in this topic I will post my progress

Hi sweeties, Just a quick update... I haven't posted here in a long time, but I'm still noogling! I just had to stop for a while because I got sick, and I was very distraught because I lost my large cup rings. So I stopped for a while and had to start again slowly, I tried pumping one breast...
  2. JayTeats

Hi, so I've been noogling for about two weeks now and I'm very happy, because the other day I was able to fit both cups for the first time. Until now I had always pumped one cup at a time. This will greatly reduce the time needed which is good. The method I use is to first attach one cup with...
  3. JayTeats

Before and after my first time noogling!

No, I bought the soft cup rings but I'm not using them for the time being, since they do not fit on my chest. Once I get a bit bigger I should be able to use them. I definitely overpumped that first time, becuase I ended up with bruises and red dots on my breasts that took about a week to go...
  4. JayTeats

Zercher's progress

Wow, this progress thread is giving me a lot of hope! I saw your pictures for the very beginning and you were so small then, it must've been easy to get disillusioned and think "I'll never grow the breasts I need". But look at you now, you have very beautiful large breasts!! It pays off to be...
  5. JayTeats

Before and after my first time noogling!

Hi sweeties, So... Last night I finally began noogling. I'll show you three pictures of what it looked like. The first one is what I started with after rubbing and massaging my breasts for a few minutes. The second one is after about 10 minutes with the nipple pumps. You can't really see a...
  6. JayTeats

Actually, hang on, I changed my mind... The next morning I tried again, after a lot of calm massaging and lubing, and they fit this time. Maybe my breasts are fuller in the morning, I don't know. But I still had to pump quite hard to make sure the air didn't escape. I'll post pictures in the...
  7. JayTeats

Hi there. Sooo... I received my order, but I ordered the large cups and unfortunately my chest is just too small... It says on the website the large cups are for chest size 34 inches onwards and my chest is 34 inches, so it was a bit of a gamble. I'm going to buy the medium cups now, but I will...
  8. JayTeats

Isn't Lucy just the best?!? I love Lucy!

Yes, Lucy is great. I posted on this forum with some questions about delivery and I still haven't gotten any answer, but I contacted her by email and she replied almost instantly and with clear, correct information. :) Hooray for Lucy!
  9. JayTeats

Hi lovelies! My name is Jay. I'm new to this forum and soon to be new to noogling :) I have been trying to manually enlarge my breasts using massage for the past 6 months. I have attached a picture from about 5 months ago and one from recently. You can't really see it well in the pics, maybe...