Before and after my first time noogling!

JayTeats

Hi sweeties,

So... Last night I finally began noogling.
I'll show you three pictures of what it looked like.

The first one is what I started with after rubbing and massaging my breasts for a few minutes.

The second one is after about 10 minutes with the nipple pumps. You can't really see a big difference in these pics (it was a bit dark in here), but I definitely saw and felt it :) Interestingly, right away when I first pumped my nipples, the right one started lactating. Believe it or not (I am male, in case you couldn't tell) but it actually LACTATED. I'm really happy! I hope it's gonna keep doing that...

Then my fun had to stop for a while because I couldn't get my breast cups to fit on. (My chest is 34 inches, the smallest size for the large cups). I was starting to panic a bit and thought maybe I'd have to switch to the medium cups (which I haven't bought) but the next day, after a bit of trying and a lot of lube and massaging, they finally fit. I pumped for only a short amount of time, definitely not 30 minutes, I think not even 10 minutes. The red marks were quite big and quite red after I finished pumping. I think I might have overpumped? But I needed to pump quite hard to make sure they stayed on my chest. They felt very big after pumping! :D

Tell me what you think, please. I look forward to the rest of my noogling journey! :)

Attachments

• 20160129before1.png
    20160129before1.png
    281.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 20160129before2.png
    20160129before2.png
    299.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 20160129after.png
    20160129after.png
    268.4 KB · Views: 114

zkk

Welcome to the world of noogling :)

It looks like there could have been a bit too much pressure, it's very common in the beginning that achieving the seal requires more pressure and thus results in overpumping. But don't worry, it will get easier. You learn to adjust the cups better over time and practice. But if you end up buying the medium cups, you probably won't need to use as much pressure with them. Good luck on your journey :)

HoneyBee

Are you using any padding on the domes? I also got lots of red marks but with the foam it's so comfortable and I get very little red marks. I also notice that I get a nice seal as long as I use plenty of oil. Did you say you are using the L size? If so you may prefer the smaller ones as less pressure will be required to hold them on. I made the mistake of over pumping in the beginning and it's not fun. OUCH!

As a genetic male it's still possible to lactate especially if your prolactin levels are elevated. As along as you like it that's good because prolactin is needed to grow the breasts. Are you taking any supplements?

JayTeats

HoneyBee said:
Are you using any padding on the domes? I also got lots of red marks but with the foam it's so comfortable and I get very little red marks. I also notice that I get a nice seal as long as I use plenty of oil. Did you say you are using the L size? If so you may prefer the smaller ones as less pressure will be required to hold them on. I made the mistake of over pumping in the beginning and it's not fun. OUCH!

As a genetic male it's still possible to lactate especially if your prolactin levels are elevated. As along as you like it that's good because prolactin is needed to grow the breasts. Are you taking any supplements?

No, I bought the soft cup rings but I'm not using them for the time being, since they do not fit on my chest. Once I get a bit bigger I should be able to use them.

I definitely overpumped that first time, becuase I ended up with bruises and red dots on my breasts that took about a week to go away! Two days ago (Wednesday) I tried again and this time there were no bruises, a few red dots but the red marks from the cups disappeared after a few hours. I guess the key to growth is to start slowly and gently and work your way up to more intense pumping, but it's hard for people like me who are impatient and greedy for boobies ;)

No, I am not taking any supplements, other than drinking a lot of buttermilk :p but my prolactin levels are definitely high, because I massage every day before and after noogling, and sometimes in between. Massage is really good for your breasts!

I'm not sure, it might be autosuggestion, but I feel like they already grew a bit... or at least they look firmer and perkier.

Attachments

• 20160205before.png
    20160205before.png
    403.1 KB · Views: 67

Microbreast

My under bust is 33, 34 if I breath in! So we're similar in size. I bought the medium domes instead of the large. It was suggested somewhere on here to use a vacuum of about 5 inches. I don't have a gauge on my pump, and have certainly over pumped! The red rings are normal, but red dots aren't. I'm still trying to find the right vacuum for me. One time, my whole breast was discolored a day later after over pumping! It returned to normal a day or two after that. Phew!

I took different herbs for quite a number of years ending with Pueria Mirifica (pm). Which may have given me starter boobs. But I've since stopped herbs and started noogling, working on week 3 now.

It wasn't until the end of week 2, when I started noticing swelling after noogling. Sometimes after the swelling went away, they seem smaller. Other times, they looked like they always have. Just waiting for the day that the swelling isn't swelling but actual growth.

It is my opinion, that you might need medium to start with based on chest size. I believe you can get by with large. Drink plenty of water, and massage often!

Good luck!