Recent content by jccarey09

1. J

skin

You should always take care of your skin because it's where people base and see who you are. You should always be aware of what you're buying to avoid skin problems.
  2. J

stretch marks... :(

Having stretch marks means that you're losing weight. The stretched skin stays, while the fats are removed. I hope are there lotions or creams that can help you with your problem.
  3. J

hair growth info

It's easy to grow your hair as long as you eat food rich in vitamins that supports the growth itself. You should also be aware of what you're applying on your hair.
  4. J

anyone know how make or use to get rid of leg weight ?

Re: anyone know how make or use to get ride of leg weight ? Weight loss supplements might help. Eat less and make sure you avoid fatty foods.
  5. J

Facial Exercises

Thanks for sharing that link. Besides from taking supplements and other vitamins, it's also important for us to exercise every part of our body.
  6. J

Weight loss regimes...

There are actually a lot of weight loss supplements out there and they should be effective with proper diet.
  7. J

Health and its importance!!!

Health is very important. One thing in the world that cannot be undo is life. If you don't take care of your health, then you're risking your life.
  8. J

is permanent growth without supplements possible?

If you're asking if permanent growth is possible without supplements. I think no, there are vitamins that are needed for our growth. If these are not present, I think there is no way we could live a healthy life.