is permanent growth without supplements possible?

lulu42

Hello All-
I've been wondering if anyone on here has acheived lasting results using ONLY Noogleberry - no herbs, creams, supplements, vitamins, other devices? I was just curious about that and would love to hear from you - how long you pumped and how often before you noticed results, etc.
Also, I'm wondering lately how is it humanly possible that I am finally filling the medium dome (only on the right side - righty has always been larger than lefty, something I will have to address at some point with my pumping technique) during SOME of my pumping sessions, yet that boob still goes right back to it's teeny tiny self the next day??? Is this temporary stretching or something? Maybe it's just due to swelling during that session? Thanks for your feedback!

M

morninghello

Hi, lulu. I've been using Noogleberry for over a year, and was only using supplements for a month before I started and for just a few weeks after starting NB. I really don't think you need any supplements in addition to Noogleberry, and I'm quite glad that I don't take any of those anymore. They were costly, it takes a very long time to figure out what works (IF you can even figure it out), and it may have been dangerous since (even with tons of online research), I didn't know exactly what I was doing with my hormones. Feel free to check out my stats page - I have definitely done very well without supplements! Also, here’s a link to a post on my page involving my experiences with herbs and such (http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1026.msg13702.html#msg13702).

About the swelling you're getting, that seems normal. I don't know how long you've been using NB, but especially if you're just starting out, swelling may be huge in the cup but not stick around at first. Also, I and many other folks on the forum here have noticed that water intake can really affect swelling (in-cup and after pumping). Caffeine, medications, alcohol, etc can all have an effect on that too of course. Another thing about swelling... for me, most of the time, I experience better swelling in sessions subsequent to the first one of the day (I currently do 3-4 sessions of 40 minutes each). I think the swelling can sort of build upon itself each time. However, I’ve also gone 20 hours without pumping and then will suddenly have huge swelling in my next session, so it goes both ways for me.

Hope that was helpful!

P

Philli

Hi All. Here's a really interesting site for you to read:

http://www.botanicalbeautylab.com/beautybeprogram.html

jccarey09

If you're asking if permanent growth is possible without supplements. I think no, there are vitamins that are needed for our growth. If these are not present, I think there is no way we could live a healthy life.

J

Joan_CD

I can only speak for myself, but I have definite growth and only used PM for a month over the last two years.

SueB5

Hi I have only been at this for 5 months now and will never use anything else. I am pleased with my progress and did not lose anything over the 4 days when my son was in hospital. In answer to your question, I believe that all humans have the ability to grow tissue and repair itself. I know of very old people who have had quite deep wounds due to pressure sores. They are managed by packing the wound cavity to prevent the sore from healing across the top inappropriately. Instead, the packing makes sure they heal from the base up to the skin surface. The progress is slow but I have never heard anyone say that it could not heal. It just takes more time when people grow old and persistence. All operations require healing to take place too. Having said that, I also believe that good diet and water is essential. "Let your food be you medicine and your medicine be your food". We need to support the body to do it's best with good nutrition. I intend to give this a go one day... Sue