Recent content by Jenni

1. Jenni

Jenni's Stats

It has been a long two weeks. Recently, even my boobs seem drained....and by that, I mean deflated. For whatever reason, they seem to have lost a bit of fullness that was there to begin with. My measurements are the same, but something feels off. Of course, then I noogle and the problem is...
  2. Jenni

Xiaohoa's Journey

Re: Xiaohoa's Journey (4 weeks in) Since we have similar measurements, I was wondering if you should look into the large cups rather than the mediums. I don't have the large ones yet, but I've been looking into getting them for quite some time. DJ mentioned that you could pump with the...
  3. Jenni

Help! I can't get the cups to stop farting!

Making sure to use enough oil is a big help. I also get better suction when I lean forward a little. Juggling the domes can be a little tricky too. You could always pump them one at a time, using binder clips on the ends of the tubes.
  4. Jenni

Jenni's Stats

Thanks for the recommendation. I am happy to be pumping again, but I certainly don't want to overdo it. It didn't take that long to feel the mediums in the past either, so I didn't really know what to expect. It's comfy, though I am carefully monitoring the color just to be safe. There was...
  5. Jenni

Jenni's Stats

So, my new pump is finally here, a week before I anticipated! I have to say, I would be a even more excited had my wisdom teeth removal surgery not been today... I don't expect to see the best swelling in the world, as my meds will probably reduce it, it's kind of their job. But I was...
  6. Jenni

Jenni's Progress Pictures

@DJ Yeah, there are a lot of sizing problems in the U.S. overall. The bra side of it just annoys me the most because I can't work around it like I can with other garments. Sure I do a lot of sewing, but I've only be able to get away with altering a bra once. Anyway, I'm sorry that it has...
  7. Jenni

Yes, Victoria's Secret has cute panties, I'll give them that. I live in the U.S. where they are seen as voice of knowledge for all things bra related. It drives me crazy. I mean, they can't fit their own models right! It is sad to see so many women ignore signs of a bra that doesn't fit...
  8. Jenni

Surprise Visitors...

I've always just pumped them separately since my left is bigger than my right. I also can't sit still when pumping. To not have the pump bouncing around while multitasking, I pinch the ends of the tubes shut with binder clips. If they get damaged (and it's only happened once), I can just snip...
  9. Jenni

Bra shopping in stores is sadly a luxury that I don't have. No 28 bands to be seen, at least not within an acceptable radius of my house. I must resort to hunting them down online. Even then, I only really purchase them when there is a sale because they can be quite pricy. Better to have...
  10. Jenni

@Xiao Funny you should mention that your size is 28DD...I am too. Well, technically I am a 26E...but they rarely make them. As for how many cup sizes I increased, I really have no clue. I was wearing ill-fitting bras from the start, mostly 32B. They just sat on top of me, especially when I...
  11. Jenni

Oh, sorry if my response was misleading. I started using the system in late 2012. It took me somewhere between 3-6 months to reach my first goal. I gained around an inch and a half of permanent growth. After 6 months, I used NB less and less because of outside circumstances; it was just...
  12. Jenni

Surprise Visitors...

LOL. Too funny. After all this time that owned NB, the likelihood of being caught in the act has been great. I used to stay with a roommate. Luckily for me, she worked incredibly long hours and we had separate rooms. But there were some close calls where she would come home early and I...
  13. Jenni

First time noogler!

Hi. I am wondering if that misleading and outdated +4 "rule" is what is throwing off the measurements. Following that ridiculous nonsense, you would be concave. And that is not the case. In my experience, if a website is telling you to add four, drop it and move on. I thought for the...
  14. Jenni

Summer's Tale

James brings up a lot of good ideas! That reminds me, as someone who is not a fan of herbs either, there are some non-hormonal creams out there too. I know that people who take BO for NBE use volufiline, since herbs are to be avoided. If you use oil to get suction, that's another thing you...
  15. Jenni

Summer's Tale

Have you tried hydronoogling? Personally, my swelling from that was insane compared to normal noogling. I filled the domes quicker too. I know it is a thing that varies from person to person, but experimenting is part of the process I think. I dunno. It's something I find myself...