Recent content by kristyn22

1. kristyn22

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Hey Alice, I know I haven't posted in a while, been uber busy, but i've been keeping tabs on your thread. Don't get too discouraged honey! You have had such amazing progress, you were bound to hit some sort of plateau... I'm sure they will perk up in no time! ;D I've been wondering, what kind...
  2. kristyn22

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Alice! Lookin good, as usual ! Even if you haven't been noogling much this month, you def have not lost any of your growth, so thats a plus ;D Diva, Bella's worked well for you?? This may sound strange... but I really like the look of them haha not that that should be the biggest...
  3. kristyn22

The Doctors mentions Brava System!

Very good point Matt... I completely agree. All their "remedies", aka intrusive and dangerous surgeries, are what makes the big bucks. If widespread society began to truly discover the healing and aesthetic uses of herbs and other non-invasive and inexpensive alternatives to surgery, medical and...
  4. kristyn22

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Yah! Wow, your eyes are gorrggg! I have such a girl crush on you your so adorable :D
  5. kristyn22

That's really interesting mjkimm55! I remember seeing a post about Anastasia discussing that as well :) yourcuties, I knew it had been in the media somewhat... but it just really surprised me it was on such a widespread and high-viewership show ;) I've never used Brava, just NB, but from this...
  6. kristyn22

Thanks BearBear! I was looking for the video but couldn't find it ::)
  7. kristyn22

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Hey Alice! Soo glad your back to posting on the forum. We missed you :D ;) That is too funny about your mom :D I live at home as well and I told my mom about NB like a week after I got it lol... she knows how self-conscious i've always been about my breasts, and even came with me to a...
  8. kristyn22

Hey everyone! Just a little tidbit, today's episode of the The Doctors featured the Brava System as a possible means to increase breast size without surgery. I was rather surprised by this; in most cases it seems the breast augmentation industry wants to keep possible successful alternatives to...
  9. kristyn22

VERY sore nipples... Advice??

Thanks for the replies everyone! It's nice to know I'm not the only one experiencing this... hopefully it is a sign of growth :D E.V., you experiencing the same thing and also tingling sensations definitely gives me hope that it is indeed growth!! I guess time will tell ::) Kris
  10. kristyn22

Question for anyone who started at/near 32A

Hi there! I am a 32A and I started NB approx. 1.5-2 months ago. It really depends on the structure of your body, not just your bust size... because I am so tall, I have a bit of a wider frame and thus more room for larger domes. I was originally going to buy smalls, but after posting a topic on...
  11. kristyn22

VERY sore nipples... Advice??

Hi all! So, lately while doing NB I have been experiencing very sore nipples. It doesn't hurt per say, they are just very sore. I tape my nipples when I noogle, so I'm not too sure why its still like this. Could this be a sign of growth? Or perhaps overdoing it? I would have thought that if it...
  12. kristyn22

side boob armpit fat

I know someone suggested tying the domes together with a tie from a bathrobe (I think it was teenytiny, you could probably search posts to find it for more details), or something similar. I did it and it works wonderfully to keep the domes together on your chest so they don't veer to the side...
  13. kristyn22

Matts Progress

Wow... your swelling really lasts :o In fact... your 14 hr gap pic looks like you have twice the swelling! Have you experienced any substantial permanent growth yet? Do you use the soft cup rings? Kris
  14. kristyn22

Matts Progress

Hey Matt! I was curious to see if you had a progress thread yourself so I did a little search ::) WOW your results are amazing! I have been so worried about my progress, as I am very small-chested, but you are definitely an inspiration for me... if you can get fast results from nothing, then...
  15. kristyn22

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Tatiana, I just put the cocoa butter lotion on my breasts first, then add a little of the oil and mix it around a bit, then noogle away ;D