VERY sore nipples... Advice??

kristyn22

Hi all!

So, lately while doing NB I have been experiencing very sore nipples. It doesn't hurt per say, they are just very sore. I tape my nipples when I noogle, so I'm not too sure why its still like this. Could this be a sign of growth? Or perhaps overdoing it? I would have thought that if it was growth, the rest of my breasts would be sore too?

The thing is, I only pump between 1-3 hrs per day, so not excessively or anything, and I make sure I don't put enough pressure to cause my breasts to turn purple, and I've never experienced water blisters or anything of that sort. I just pump enough to create enough pressure without pain.

Has anyone else experienced this soreness? Have you found a solution?

Thanks,

Kris

Matt B

Hi Kris,sore nipples could be a sign of growth as itching is.Other than the monthly visitor,I can't think of any reason.Are you taking PM?

kris87 said:
Hi all!

So, lately while doing NB I have been experiencing very sore nipples. It doesn't hurt per say, they are just very sore. I tape my nipples when I noogle, so I'm not too sure why its still like this. Could this be a sign of growth? Or perhaps overdoing it? I would have thought that if it was growth, the rest of my breasts would be sore too?

The thing is, I only pump between 1-3 hrs per day, so not excessively or anything, and I make sure I don't put enough pressure to cause my breasts to turn purple, and I've never experienced water blisters or anything of that sort. I just pump enough to create enough pressure without pain.

Has anyone else experienced this soreness? Have you found a solution?

Thanks,

Kris

Hey Kris,

My daily NB routine is kinda the same with you (except that I didn't tape my nipples while noogling) & I have been having the exact same situation like you too lately (i.e. sore nipples after noogling which hurt a lil bit more when wearing clothes or bra :-\). NB has been only about two weeks for me, and this morning (during my morning classes), I can feel some sort of 'tingling' sensation around my breasts.

Oh, and I am sorry Kris because I didn't answer your question ; I have no advice for this matter. I just know that I am having the same thing too. XD

Best wishes,
E.V

kristyn22

Thanks for the replies everyone!

It's nice to know I'm not the only one experiencing this... hopefully it is a sign of growth :D

E.V., you experiencing the same thing and also tingling sensations definitely gives me hope that it is indeed growth!!

I guess time will tell ::)

Kris