Recent content by lalalalala

1. L

Lala's Stats

Hi Guys it's been a while. Two years almost!! :o I had given up on Noogleberry after 6 months of using it as it was getting harder and harder to find time. But in the past month I've gotten a lot of low self esteem and so I've started to use it again before sleep. I noticed my skin was...
  2. L

Litha's Photos

:o Great progress!! I'm so jealous!! :D
  3. L

Lala's Stats

Thanks for the heads up Optimisticgirl! :) You are such a sweetie. The PM I am using is the "pink label" everyone is debating about on the forums. Apparently you are meant to take 6 for it to take effect but I have only been taking one per day as it says on the bottle.. So I don't know if it...
  4. L

Vitamins

Hi everyone! I am actually feeling a bit worried about my weight these days and want to start taking some vitamins to support my diet. I am currently underweight and I am finding it very difficult to gain any appetite. My bmi is 16 I'm going to add some vitamins to my NBE routine and I am...
  5. L

What Are Your Pumping Routines?

1) How long do you pump a day in total? - One to two hours 2) How long last each Pump? (if you pump more then one time a day). - I pump at night before I sleep and check my e-mails. So it depends how long I feel like staying on the laptop so maybe around 1-2 hours? 3) How many day's you pump...
  6. L

Lala's Stats

Thanks so much for the encouragement eva_bs! I won't give up until I reach (at least) my full B's. It seems like a miracle just thinking about it *spaces out*
  7. L

Lala's Stats

Little update. It's been a little more than a week since last post and I haven't been taking PM tablets. I think it upsets my stomach a little. I see no change in brest size *pout* But I wont give up wish me luck
  8. L

Medium Cups

congratulations!!!! you are an inspiration :D I am at that stage where the mediums don't always stay on the first try. :( I hope my results will be similar to yours. xoxo lala
  9. L

Pueraria Mirifica (PM) - Conclusions

Choco- I had that exact same experience. But for me, threre was irregular discharge for about 2 weeks, my first dizzy spell, and I started to believe I might have been pregnant. I stopped taking the pills for a week, then suddenly my discharge lead to normal period (does this make sense) which...
  10. L

Lala's Stats

Hi Optimistic Girl! I have tried whey protein shakes however I disliked the taste and I dreaded having to drink it so I eventually stopped. I really should start taking it again because I stopped before I could tell if it was working for me or not. I haven't really seen any improvement in...
  11. L

a bit about us all......

Hello! I'm Lala, I'm 21 years old, no kids. Almost 2 months noogling with no visual growth, but there is definitely something more cushiony and shapely about them. I discovered noogleberry after vast research in various NBE products. At first I thought that the idea of these pills, pumps and...
  12. L

Lala's Stats

Thanks so much keeley!! *hugs* Those words give me so much hope... :'D
  13. L

Lala's Stats

Hi everyone!! :D I am mostly a lurker but I do post from time to time. This forum has given me a lot of advice on NBE and I've been casually using NB for about 2 months now. I hadn't created a stats page yet and I regret not doing it from the start of my journey as it could have helped me...
  14. L

thespazzychick247's stats

Re: that1spazticchik's stats Welcome! B's are fantastic! Best of luck achieving your goal :D
  15. L

VeraWangPrincess' Stats

Hello! My gosh you have almost the same stats as me! Even the same age :D Best of luck!!! Keep us updated sweetie!~ xoxo Lala