Vitamins

lalalalala

Hi everyone!

I am actually feeling a bit worried about my weight these days and want to start taking some vitamins to support my diet. I am currently underweight and I am finding it very difficult to gain any appetite. My bmi is 16

I'm going to add some vitamins to my NBE routine and I am really puzzled at the long long LONG list of pills and herbs that are suggested by various websites saying they will increase bust size.

I want to buy something that is actually proven to work by you guys. Any suggestions?

I'm talking about vitamins such as zinc, magnesium, fennugreek etc that are good for your health as well as bust gain that I can take daily and not worry about it affecting my health. (PM caused me to have upset stomache)

Are there any brands that I can trust that are sold in stores?
And is there a particular multivitamin that is worth taking?

xoxo
Lala

Anastasia916

As far as a multi I take centrum, can be found at any store really, I've taken them for years, not sure if they help the boobs though. As far as supplements that help the breasts you should read up on eve's forum www.breastnexus.com plenty of info there and on her old site, old site can be found by the link at the bottom of the new forum. If you want to gain weight, you need to eat more calories than you burn and I would suggest adding protein shakes daily. I also take collagen, which many say is good for NBE, I also take EPO (evening primrose oil), flaxseed oil, kelp (to aid in my temp for the BE supplement I take), and I take Ultra Breast which is a BO (bovine ovary) breast enhancement supplement. Like I said just read up, do your research, and good luck!