Recent content by Lia Mae

1. Lia Mae

Does anyone have any tips?

thank you tatiana673. blusher how long did it take you to get to the size you're at now? like how many months in general.
  2. Lia Mae

I am sooooo excited! Pretty new to this and ready to grow!

Your swelling looks soo awesome. Im pretty jealous ha. Do you by chance take anything while noogling or do you just noogle? I would love to get swelling like yours. I drink alot of water & stay hydrated & use massage techniques but the swelling doesn't look half as good as yours that I get. I've...
  3. Lia Mae

Pumping breasts for 2 months

Soo jealous of your results. What size cups are you using now? & are you taking anything while noggling or just noggling?
  4. Lia Mae

Omg I love B.O.

whats BO? ???
  5. Lia Mae

how long do you leave the M ones on for & the L ones? Because Im waiting til I get my paycheck so I can get the L ones.
  6. Lia Mae

MY PROGRESS ^____^

OMG :o how long have you been noogling for & how many hours a day? I want boobs like that haha. ;D
  7. Lia Mae

agh I've seen your photos on the forum & I want your boobs :D lol. They're amazing ! how did you get them to swell so well?
  8. Lia Mae

I just received My NB System last wed. to be exact but I did't noogle during the weekend since Id be around family the entire time. Does anyone have any good tips to help get some good swelling? Should I be drinking a lot of water & taking vitamins to help with the swelling? I've been massaging...
  9. Lia Mae

New to Noogleberry!

hey Im a newbie at this & I am exactly the same breast form/shape & size as you. I recently ordered my NB how do you know when you'll end up getting it in the mail? & how are your results going so far? Id love to hear about it. Im hoping I get some good swelling as you look like your getting ! ;D
  10. Lia Mae

What cup size are you aspiring to be?

Im in the A/B region I just ordered my NB & Im hoping to get to a full C. It'd really help even out my body since I have a pear shape :D