Does anyone have any tips?

Lia Mae

I just received My NB System last wed. to be exact but I did't noogle during the weekend since Id be around family the entire time. Does anyone have any good tips to help get some good swelling? Should I be drinking a lot of water & taking vitamins to help with the swelling? I've been massaging my boobs before noogling & I noggle as much as I can which is usually 1-3 hours sometimes more when I can. I even have managed to take naps with it on. Im sure Im not over pumping, I usually pump til Im comfortable with it & slightly pump it a bit every half an hour. Is that fine? Im kinda really new to this haha. any tips would be greatly appreciated =] thanks. ;D

Lia Mae

agh I've seen your photos on the forum & I want your boobs :D lol. They're amazing ! how did you get them to swell so well?

Lia Mae

how long do you leave the M ones on for & the L ones? Because Im waiting til I get my paycheck so I can get the L ones.

Lia Mae said:
I just received My NB System last wed. to be exact but I did't noogle during the weekend since Id be around family the entire time. Does anyone have any good tips to help get some good swelling? Should I be drinking a lot of water & taking vitamins to help with the swelling? I've been massaging my boobs before noogling & I noggle as much as I can which is usually 1-3 hours sometimes more when I can. I even have managed to take naps with it on. Im sure Im not over pumping, I usually pump til Im comfortable with it & slightly pump it a bit every half an hour. Is that fine? Im kinda really new to this haha. any tips would be greatly appreciated =] thanks.

yes that is definitely good. and yes, it would be good to drink a lot of water for a better swelling. your program sounds very very good!

Lia Mae

thank you tatiana673. blusher how long did it take you to get to the size you're at now? like how many months in general.