2. L

Selling

Small cups for sale only used once message me for more info
  3. L

Small noogle berry cups for sale

Small noogle berry cups for sale only used once ,plz message me thx
  4. L

breast cyst

hi i just had a benign cyst drained and the dr told me to keep a eye on it if i find another one then il have to go back to hospital again ,ive not noogled for 4 weeks ,shud i go back to noogling or not :'(,ive just started exercising and lost all my boobs my first place i lose them on and now...
  5. L

help

hi i have just got the large cups and the tubing keeps sliding of the cuo and its very annoying any solutions please ,it just keeps sliding of the cups and im not getting them to stay on either >:(
  6. L

help needed with cup size

hi Ive been using the noogleberry and not getting enough suction ,so it means i have to get new cups ,the problem is that i dint know the size of the cup I'm using right now if its a medium or large ,how can i tell wat size is the cup I'm using right now thx in advance
  7. L

help please

Re: help [lease hi thx for the replies ,ive emailed lucy
  8. L

help please

i got my nb last week and started using it ,i have the medium cups and when i pump my breast touch the end of the domes and then my nipples touch the plastic and it hurts and itches,so i cant pump any more and i dont feel the pull and when i do pump my nipples touch the plastic where the tubing...
  9. L

buying the noogleberry

hi im new to the site ,im 40 years old and a 32 small b,ive lost weight n my boobs have shrunk.im ordering the noogleberry .do i need the rings as well
  10. L

buying the noogleberry

hi i want to buy the noogleberry but i dont know wat size domes to use also if you dont use it will breast go back to orginal size