Recent content by lizi92

1. L

Newbie/Beginner Pics/Advice

Your breasts are so lovely to begin with! They look much bigger than the sizes you put down/dome size you're using, but looking at your stats you're only tiny so probably look big in proportion to the rest of you. Im a skinny girl too, so can feel your pain with the rib digging :( I've sort of...
  2. L

My noogleberry journey! Progress so far...

It's this one I think: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Homedics-Shiatsu-Cushion-Remote-Control/dp/B008CZ55MI I do hand massages too. & Thank you, I am very encouraged with my progress so far!
  3. L

Better pic of my starting image, soooo tiny!
  4. L

Here's a new pic, taken yesterday with no noogleberry use since the previous night, so it's without the swelling. Think there has been a bit of growth, not huge amounts but they're rounding out nicely which was my main concern. Getting some serious swelling after pumping now! Upped my noogling...
  5. L

I tried the pump and release method last night for first time, 15 mins pumping the release and massage for 5. The swelling I got was crazy!! Defo gonna carry on with this method now! No new pics yet, going to wait til beginning of feb, though I do think I've grown a little.
  6. L

Thank you doll, best of luck on your journey too :)
  7. L

Thank you - it's much more than I ever expected this early on. Nope - I am on birth control (microgynon which is the combined pill) but have been on it on and off since I was 16 (i've just turned 24) with no prior growth, but maybe it is contributing a little? I don't want to mess around with...
  8. L

I got my noogleberry back in Oct, and have so far had amazing results! Started very small, i'm a very slender female with low body fat percentage, so had very little breast tissue, but the noogleberry seems to be helping to round/fill them out! Bra size wise - I usually just wear triangle bras...