Recent content by lotusflower

1. L

Lotusflower pics

Thanks for all of the compliments...I'm shocked by the amount of swelling as well. I was measured at Victoria's Secret earlier this year and was told that I should wear a 36B bra, but that size fit very loose on my breast...no clevage at all and when I've tried a 34B it fits too tight. After the...
  2. L

Wow....Amazing Results

Here's the pics...sorry! :D
  3. L

Wow....Amazing Results

I finally received my XL cups yesterday and the swelling results are amazing. Three days ago I posted pics of my results using the L cups, but I had begun to fill them up to the point that my nipples were getting sucked up into the suction holes. I've been using the L-cups for approximately 3...
  4. L

Lotusflower pics

Re: Wow...Amazing Results I finally received my XL cups yesterday and the swelling results are amazing. Three days ago I posted pics of my results using the L cups, but I had begun to fill them up to the point that my nipples were getting sucked up into the suction holes. I've been using the...
  5. L

NEW TO NB - PICS & JOURNAL

Welcome to the forum. I used Brava in the past as well, though I did receive good results....however I like NB's price much better. I know what you mean about the 11 hours of wear, I would only last 6 hours at max, LOL. Since I've been using NB...my swelling results have been excellent. Are you...
  6. L

Lotusflower pics

The 1st two pics were taken immediately after removing Large cups...please excuse the redness and wrinkles, Lol. My breast are filling up the cups and getting sucked into the suction holes! The last pic was taken 2 wks ago...and I took that pic like 45 minutes after Noogling!
  7. L

Lotusflower pics

Well....it's been about 2 weeks since my last photos. I'm already filling up my large cups and waiting for my XL cups to arrive any day now. Still getting a lot of swelling, but still have a long way to go before I reach my goal. The swelling still last about 2-3 hours and then I go back to...
  8. L

Sofia's pic

Wow...your breast have perfect shape, they're awesome. I'm still new to using NB as well, everyone here is very helpful. Once you find the routine and method that works for you...you'll be on your way to the goal you're aspiring to reach :)
  9. L

My Pics...

Thanks again, Everyone! I'll post more pics very soon ;)
  10. L

Ceciliaspasm Pics!

I'm so glad I've read your story and seen your results. Very inspiring! I can't wait til I've been noogling for years too. Keep it up...you look awesome ;)
  11. L

My Pics...

Aww....Thanks so much - that1spaztichik :) I just turned 33 in July and most ppl think I'm 25 or younger, Lol. I still have to show my I.D. in order for ppl to believe me. As for my skin...I think I'm obsessed with keeping my skin soft and glowing. My friends laugh at me bcuz I have to mix...
  12. L

My Pics...

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and compliments. I'm feeling much more secure now. I've tried many different products from pills to creams trying to achieve good results....and NB definitely works. I've mentioned before that I used Brava in the past...it did work for me but it cost way...
  13. L

My Pics...

Finally able to provide some pics. I'm receiving good results and my swelling last for about 4 to 5 hours after pumping. I'm getting ready to start using the XL cups within a week since the L cups are filling up quickly. I typically wear a 36B bra...I can now fit a 38B with major cleavage. My...
  14. L

Best Techniques???

Well I posted this question in two places. I figured the gallery would be good since I've seen so many pics with really good results....so why not ask the people here as well? No biggie though, I'm good :)
  15. L

Best Techniques???

Thanks for your help...I truly appreciate :)