My Pics...

lotusflower

Finally able to provide some pics. I'm receiving good results and my swelling last for about 4 to 5 hours after pumping. I'm getting ready to start using the XL cups within a week since the L cups are filling up quickly. I typically wear a 36B bra...I can now fit a 38B with major cleavage. My goal is to fill a nice C-cup bra! I'm a quick responder so I think I'll achieve that goal within a few more months. Overall...Noogleberry really works.

I pump for an hour or hour and a half Monday thru Friday...and on the weekends I pump 2 to 3 times a day for an hour...with a few hours in-between so I don't over pump. I love the results though!

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 179
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 158
  • After2.jpg
    After2.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Dress.jpg
    Dress.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Boobs Out.jpg
    Boobs Out.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 171

Boobalicious

WOW!!!!!!!!! What a fantastic looking boobies! They look way bigger than a B cup though. I responded really quiclky too, but am at status quo it seems at the moment :( I'm sure with the method you are using you will continue to get fantastic results and will no doubt reach your goal soon :)

Happy pumping and keep us posted.

Boobilicious x :)

jeane

Italian living in France
You write:

I pump for an hour or hour and a half Monday thru Friday...and on the weekends I pump 2 to 3 times a day for an hour...with a few hours in-between so I don't over pump. I love the results though!

Very good programme of pumping.
It is necessary to pump every day one hour at least.
Augment pressure in the middle of the pumping.
Use the weekend also to make a session furthermore.
One year is needed to win 2 cups.
He not there no miracle.
But it is development is natural.
These are your breast, no silicone.
Uninterrupted.
My congratulations!
Jeane :)

lotusflower

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and compliments. I'm feeling much more secure now. I've tried many different products from pills to creams trying to achieve good results....and NB definitely works. I've mentioned before that I used Brava in the past...it did work for me but it cost way too much money, plus NB is much more convenient to use and maintain. I definitely can't afford breast implant surgery and would "never" consider it, so I'm sticking with NB.

I have 3 daughters and breastfed them all...and sadly while breastfeeding made my daughters very healthy girls, it caused my breast to lose their fullness and sag alittle. I was a D-cup while breastfeeding and went back to a saggy 36B right after...so my breast looked ok...but just didn't perk-up the way they use too. Once again, I'm really glad to see the results I'm receiving...and I'm determined to reach my goal.
BTW: The "before" pic was taken a week ago...the "after" pics were taken this weekend. In addition to pumping I use a creme/lotion called "Pout" that I bought from Victoria's Secret a year ago...it's a bust enhancement creme, but I'm not sure if it really works, I'm just using it with "high-hopes" now, Lol.

that1spaztichik

Well girl, maybe it's because I'm young (20) and don't personally know what "breastfed" breasts look like, but I can honestly tell you that when I saw your pictures, I assumed you were in your mid-twenties and had never breastfed. I think I assumed that because your skin looks really really nice and your breasts are so perky!!

lotusflower

Aww....Thanks so much - that1spaztichik :)
I just turned 33 in July and most ppl think I'm 25 or younger, Lol. I still have to show my I.D. in order for ppl to believe me. As for my skin...I think I'm obsessed with keeping my skin soft and glowing. My friends laugh at me bcuz I have to mix Jojoba oil or Vitamin E oil with my lotions...just to make sure my skin is properly moisturized...I was even worse during my pregnancies, Lol.

My secrets: I have 3 different lotions that I prefer to use throughout the year. 1) Coco Lotion by LUSH. 2) Sympathy for the Skin by LUSH. 3) Moisturizing Cream (Extra Dry Formula) by Trader Joes.
And I mix Jojoba or Vitamin E Oils with all of them. I use Coco Lotion in the Spring/Summer...and Sympathy for the Skin in the Fall. I use the Moisturizing Cream mostly in the Winter..or whenever I need heavy protection, plus it only costs $3.99 (US) and it works really good.

that1spaztichik

You are very welcome-you have great skin, and it shows! Thanks for sharing your secrets with us, very good advice! I'm going to look into those lotions!

Congratulations. Your boob are HUGE and such a nice shape. Long may your growth continue. I think you'll have your C cup in no time at all!

katieb

Thanks for sharing your skin tips - I love LUSH products and will be trying out your regime. Your boobs are amazing. I'm wearing a C cup but you look so much bigger than me. You'll be bursting out of one in no time at the rate you're going - you've had such a fast response. Congratulations :)