Recent content by Louise2012

1. L

Filling cups after day 2?

Hi Chica - oh great haha someone else new! I've been looking through this forum quite a bit and most people seem to have been using it for quite a while. Oh you've already moved up to large too? I think I will have to, but I don't really want to pay for them yet haha as I wasn't expecting to...
  2. L

Anyone willing to sell their large breast cups to me??

Hi, I've only been noggling for 4 days but already feel it's necessary to buy large cups (am currently using medium). As I understand fro this forum, a lot of people go through cups quite quickly, and so I was just wondering if anyone has any large cups that they wouldn't mind selling to me - I...
  3. L

Filling cups after day 2?

Hi, I only started using my new noogleberry 2 days ago, and I'm very small chested - 34B but a very small B, and one of my boobs is a lot smaller than the other. Obviously I'm not expecting any growth yet, but I'm quite shocked that I'm already filling the medium cups? When I first place them on...
  4. L

Just ordered first noogleberry!I have 6 weeks to see results - suggestions??

Hey, thanks for the info :) I will take it all on board! Yeah I know 6 weeks isn't a very long time, and don't worry I'm not expecting miracles in that time haha, but hopefully will be able to make it so that something happens!! Thanks a lot for both your luck, hope it works!
  5. L

Just ordered first noogleberry!I have 6 weeks to see results - suggestions??

Hi, I've been reading through some of these blogs and everyone seems so friendly and helpful! I've just ordered my first noogleberry :D Thing is, I'm meeting an ex partner in about 6 weeks, and it's the first time I've been able to see him in over a year after he had to move back to his home...