Filling cups after day 2?

Louise2012

Hi, I only started using my new noogleberry 2 days ago, and I'm very small chested - 34B but a very small B, and one of my boobs is a lot smaller than the other. Obviously I'm not expecting any growth yet, but I'm quite shocked that I'm already filling the medium cups? When I first place them on my chest before noodling, the top of my nipple barely reaches the 0inch/cm mark on the cups, but after noogling for about an hour my nipple is squashed at the top! Is this good news for my potential for growth? Or does it mean nothing? Also, the second I take the cups off my boobs just deflate right back down to original size - OBVIOUSLY I'm not expecting anything else at this stage, but I don't even get swelling really afterwards, and it's just confusing because I'm filling the cups? It's making me think I need the large cups already! I'm very confused! How do I know if I need to go up a size? Thanks for any responses, Louise

Dharma

Namaste'
Hello

I think you need larger cups if you are reaching the top,I would suggest the Contoured Large.

Dharma

chica

Hi Louise2012

I see you recently bought the NB system, I have also just bought it and been using it now for almost 1 week!! Thought we could be progress buddies?!?!?!

Not sure I know the answer to your question, however I am a 32b and I used the medium cups for about 2 days then upgraded to the large as didnt think there was much space... They are slightly looser so take more pumping to hold them in the right place then now and again I pump to add pressure.
Maybe it's swelling? also how long have you been wearing them for each session? I wear mine 2-3 hours a day but havent had your experience.
What is your target size? I am hoping to be a 32C and potentially a 32D ;) that would be amazing!!

Also, I was using the Enhance system for 11 weeks whcih is the same concept, but the suction was difficult to get. Think I had small growth, as they feel heavier and rounder. I am hoping it will take a shorter time to achieve my goal!!

Chica x

Louise2012

Hi Chica - oh great haha someone else new! I've been looking through this forum quite a bit and most people seem to have been using it for quite a while.

Oh you've already moved up to large too? I think I will have to, but I don't really want to pay for them yet haha as I wasn't expecting to need to this soon! I just posted a question in the F&Qs section asking if anyone would sell me their old large ones - I'm thinking so long as I give them a good wash there should be nothing wrong with that!

Yeah I have been wearing mine for about 2-3 hours a day too. I'm going away in about 4 weeks and REALLY hoping to have some sort of effects by then - I know it's very unlikely to have any permanent growth by that time, but hey a girl can hope ha.

Yeah I'd love to be a 34D, but realistically I am hoping for a much smaller increase - I've tried things like Total Curve in the past and it's had NO effect on me, so it'll probably be just my luck that this won't work either lol. I think it's just psychologically encouraging to be able to see the cups being filled with noogleberry. I know filling the cups whilst pumping doesn't mean permanent growth, but it's encouraging all the same! Good luck!!

Alice - thanks for the advice! Will try that on my next session, hopefully will make a difference :)

chica

Hi Louise - Im glad we can share our long journey together :D

When I bought the Enhance, I got 3 cup sizes with it, small, medium and large. So I connected the large to the NB and it is fine! It's pretty much the same thing as the NB. I know I have slight growth as I could only wear the medium with the Enhance and the large wouldnt stay on, so that must be a good sign, as the large fits better than before! Although it tends to slip off if I move around so must stay still. I could move around with the medium on no problems. Hopefully the large will stick on in a few weeks!
Some people say they do a medium cup session then a large straight after.
Good idea, there must be people on here who have outgrown their large cups. Have you tried ebay? that's where I bought my NB.

Don't doubt yourself! I think you might have some growth, but even swelling will make you feel better. wow 4 weeks and counting! some people seem to take to it really quickly.
Have you had children? apparently those people seem to grow quicker as their skin has stretched before.

Lucy told me to take photos and measurements, make sure you do this as any slight growth will be great!!!

Im getting addicted to this machine, it's encouraging even the slightest change of shape ::)

How long are you away? are you going to take it with you?
I think I will take mine on holiday in the summer.

Are you going to try any other supplements/herbs/creams?

Chica x