Recent content by Maplesyrup

1. M

NBE Herbs interfere with birth control pills?

From what I've found here is my consensus. Saw Palmetto and Wild Yam are to be avoided with bcp or hormones, this is reflected in all my research. Fennel and Fenugreek simply increase the milk duct activity which only produces a temporary enlargement. Stop the supplement, the growth goes away...
  2. M

Most of the herbs used for NBE have been listed somewhere in my research as possibly effecting bcp. I guess due to their nature to either balance hormones or increase estrogen, both is counterproductive to what the bcp are trying to do. I did take PM for a while without thoroughly researching...
  3. M

The research is quite mixed on this. Anyone have any issues or heard of any with combining breast enhancement herbs with birth control pills? Mainly a decrease in bcp effectiveness is my concern. Last thing I need is to get pregnant when I'm just trying to enhance my bust, though that would do...
  4. M

MapleSyrup Stats

Haven't posted in a while. I actually lost an inch..back to 33". ??? Unfortunately its not for a lack of noogling. I've been switching from meds to lgs in one session, it seems to be helping with suction. But I think I have an explaination for this. There are little fat/tissue pockets in the...
  5. M

Building Self Confidence

I know that bra shopping feeling, especially since all the sizes are so different. One day I went into Fredericks of Hollywood to find something sexy. Would you know that I am a large there?! Because my ribcage is so wide, and then the cups on the larges are huge. Its so devastating when I was...
  6. M

Building Self Confidence

I have noticed that many women on here have incredible self confidence. I have always thought that bigger breasts would finally balance out my body shape and I would finally be the confident woman I want to be. But I cannot rely upon achieving that goal anytime soon. Any tips on this subject...
  7. M

MapleSyrup Stats

Evening Primrose Oil
  8. M

MapleSyrup Stats

I did try the insulation foam but ended up removing it because it would make small folds in the foam while pumping and I ended up with these weird linear bruises. Strange I guess, but I'm actually doing pretty good back on the mediums. I've heard of others maintaining growth on one cup size, so...
  9. M

MapleSyrup Stats

I'm going back to the mediums for a while. They seem to sit on the base of my breast not my ribs. I know the larges widen the breasts but mine are already quite wide. Is there any harm in staying the med? I don't want to work hard for a shape I don't want. :P
  10. M

MapleSyrup Stats

Thanks for the uplift. Unfortunately it has been weeks, so I don't know. And that is the massage method I am using so I hope it does something. The cream has all of those goodies and PM to boot.
  11. M

MapleSyrup Stats

So it seems I am going to have to discontinue noogling. The sore spot on my ribcage has not gotten any better even after plenty of time to heal. I tried the other day and I couldn't even get them on without significant pain. I am currently massaging everyday with Perfect Woman cream. Has anyone...
  12. M

large cups wont fit me!!!

I had the same issue, the way I put mine on is a little weird. I pinch a part of tubing right at the Tconnector of say the left one and put it between my teeth and then place on the right cup and pump to adhere. Then pinch the other tube before releasing the other one to get the second one on...
  13. M

Rib Cage Damage?

Okay, I don't actually get to noogle all that much (few times a week) but when I do say on a day off I do noogle quite a bit. I don't actually pump that hard but still experience pain and occaisional sensitivity with the large domes. However its usually not enough to wait longer than a week...
  14. M

Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

Re: A new challenger appears! Intertwining joins in the NB fray- with pictures! :D Could you elaborate on your massage routine?
  15. M

Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

Re: A new challenger appears! Intertwining joins in the NB fray- with pictures! :D Wow you are so lucky. I would be happy with half that size! You're going to respond wonderfully!!