Recent content by Momof5

1. M

Just ordered! some questions!

Welcome to NB ;D I think the mediums will work great for you. That's what I started with 2 months ago. But fair warning, my starting measurements were pretty close to yours and I thought the cups looked Huge when I opened the box! I still don't fill them and I don't have tons of swelling, but...
  2. M

To 32C and beyond!

Re: Finally posting something!! I think the water really helps. As the weather gets colder I have a harder time drinking more and it seems that I loose a little fullness when I get dehydrated. It really doesn't help that when I'm slacking on water I'm drinking more coffee/tea ::) just keep it...
  3. M

miss sunshine's stats

Tomorrow will be two months since I began noogling. My current measurements are below. I usually avoid the tape because it usually doesn't agree with that I'm making progress. Most of my pre-noogle bras came from the little girls section. They said 34A, but they fit me when the 34A in the...
  4. M

Starting stats and pic

Hi and welcome! I know exactly what you mean about dedication to noogling, before I started I was doing Pilates for 20 min each morning, but now I'm spending all my extra time in the morning noggling instead! ;D. I always feel a little fuller in the mornings too which is definitely an extra...
  5. M

Researching and wondering if Noogling would work for my daughter

I didn't have much before breastfeeding and was left with almost nothing after. At a family reunion one year an older cousin asked me where my boobs went and I told her that I traded them for my twins :D I've had very little results from herbals so I bought my Noogleberry in October. I've been...
  6. M

How to sleep with Noogleberry?

I've been sleeping with my Noogleberry more lately, though I hate sleeping on my back, I've found that I don't roll over while snoogling. I'm using the medium cups and they hold pressure for a few hours (the longest I've kept them on is 6 hours but usually I wake up and take them off after 2-4...
  7. M

miss sunshine's stats

Update: I've been noogling just over 3 weeks, usually one session in the morning and one at night. The first week at least 1 hour each day. The second week at least 1.5 hours each day and I added 2000mg MSM, 500mg Maca and 160mg SP. I tried for 1.75 hours on the third week but some days it was...
  8. M

skinnyb's stats*

I am very thin as well, 5'3" and 105-110lbs and my mom and aunt are built like me (or I'm built like them!) I'm 34 and deflated/got smaller after breastfeeding. I've been noogling for nearly 3 weeks and while my measurements aren't any bigger yet, my breasts are looking fuller now and not so...
  9. M

SequinDreams' stats!

I've been noogling for almost 2 weeks as well and as soon as I take the cups off, they go right back to my starting size :-\ but last night, I had just a tiny bit of swelling (after noogling in a bath for about an hour). It wasn't much and only lasted about 15min, but it made me want to do a...
  10. M

HappyFunSaks Stats

Hope your noogling is going well! I think if there's hope to regain what we lost when we became mothers, NB is it. And I LOVE your name! ;D
  11. M

Sweet's stats

Welcome! And I know what you mean about the wait. I wanted to run check my mailbox as soon as I hit confirm on my order. Then my hubby told me the package arrived and I still had 3 more hours of work, then had to wait for all the kids to get to bed before I could try!
  12. M

SequinDreams' stats!

Now, let the progress begin! ;) Our starting sizes and goals are almost the same :)
  13. M

My Stats :-)

Looks like October is a good month to begin the nb journey! Mine shipped the 17th to the US and I got it today 24th so it only took a week :) hope everyone else's arrives that quickly!
  14. M

miss sunshine's stats

Re: Momof5's stats I am officially a noogler!! ;D My pump arrived today exactly one week from when it shipped, much faster than I expected it to make it to the US. Still getting the hang of keeping the cups on. It kinda reminds me of when I was breastfeeding, trying to make sure I have...
  15. M

miss sunshine's stats

I just ordered yesterday and I can't wait to start! I've tried lots of nbe over the last 12 years or so, exercise and several different herbals with little success. I'm sure part of it was a lack of dedication on my part, not a lack of want to but most o them said take pills with food and I...