Researching and wondering if Noogling would work for my daughter

NANA3

Hello! I've been researching and reading through gazillions of postings as I try to help my 32 year old daughter. She and her hubby have a little girl that daughter breast fed for 10 months. Now, 8 months later, she is beyond flat. I mean she has nipples, and that's it! She had some breast tissue prior to pregnancy...not a lot mind you, but today she has absolutely nothing!

I purchased pueraria mirifica (Ainterol) and she has been taking it twice a day, (500 mg). I took it once a day and within a week had pinker nipples and very sore breasts that felt fuller. She, has felt nothing at all in the 3 months she's been on it. Bought her extract which I made into a cream and she started using that a few weeks ago...still no tingling or soreness.

So I am wanting to buy her the Noogleberry soon, as a Christmas present. My question is, if the PM is not working, is there any hope that the Noogleberry will help?

I cannot figure out why she is not having even a smidge of tingling, while I, her 58 year old mother, do have significant soreness, and that with only one pill? Wondering if there is something hormonal preventing her growth...any thoughts on that? I should note that she is on Mirena birth control. THANK YOU

ashley1986ann

I think it will. But it may take time. I am a 25 year old woman who also has NO BOOBS AAA cup :mad:. I have been noogling for a year and they are getting fuller a little now. Even my bf can tell. He can kinda grab them know lol. There is also some man on here who used it and it works for them grate. I believe if it works grate on them why not us.

PM did not work on me. I also tryed zoft gum and that seem to work. Look on ebay for it for better deals.

NANA3

Thanks for your encouragement Bear. If u started at an AAA cup, what cup size have you grown to using NB and Zoft gum?

Momof5

I didn't have much before breastfeeding and was left with almost nothing after. At a family reunion one year an older cousin asked me where my boobs went and I told her that I traded them for my twins :D
I've had very little results from herbals so I bought my Noogleberry in October. I've been using it for about 6 weeks and I can tell a difference already. Nothing I can see on a tape measure yet, but I can see a difference and tell by how I fill my bras better now. It's been a great investment so far and I can't wait to see what happens over the next months!

ashley1986ann

NANA3 said:
Thanks for your encouragement Bear. If u started at an AAA cup, what cup size have you grown to using NB and Zoft gum?

Im still an AAA cup but fuller now. I was flat as a board. Most of the growth i have so far is just from the NB.I use the zoft gum for 2 months and it was getting me better swelling with I use the NB. Ran out have not order more yet. I use the M and the L cups. I here people who get the S cup grow out of them fast with in 2 weeks to a month.

I also know I do better when I used the pump and release works the best for me and also doing 3 times a day.

If I have the time I do it 3 times a day the pump and release and when I do that I do some times full up the M all the way and when I do full them up then I go to the L cups I olny fulled up the L cups 2 times. My swelling last about 6 hrs When I do full up the Ls.

I hope this helps.

Nana3, herbal remedies and NB dont work the same way - so yes, it can definitely help and from what I have seen on this forum - it helps everyone, however with different people and breast history, it takes everyone different time and different result. It can take years for someone to get one cup size fuller while for someone 3 months is enough. Just have to keep it going.

NANA3

I really appreciate all of your encouragement. My daughter is committed and takes her PM pills regularly. I think she will be persistent with NB too. Going to order it.

Did most of u order through this site?

Thanks again!

yes, I ordered it from Noogleberry. It is not that expensive for breast enlargement system, so i thought it wasnt a big deal. however, if she wants real big breasts, then after awhile she will "grow out" of her breasts and will need bigger cups. I need bigger cups now but cannot afford due money issues, and probably wont for a while :(

Good luck to her though! hopefully she achieve what she wants :)

NANA3

My daughter is very small breasted and really has no tissue to even fill an A cup. If I were to order two sizes should I go with small and mediums? Thanks everyone!

Yes, I think so. I also think she will fill up S cup pretty quickly because, as I understoood from your text - she was pregnant before and breastfed. People who used to be pregnant fill cups faster.

ashley1986ann

I may the M also get the L if you can. Like ive said if you miss it ( was not trying to be mean at all sorry if it sounded like it ). I read some of the people who got the S grow out of them with less then a month. So if got the S I think she will grow out of them fast.

dl9812

Starting size has more to do with chest size than cup size. If you have a small chest less than 27 inches then start with the small, bigger then start with the medium.

I dont know about chest size - when I was buying mine, I was a B cup and my chest is kinda big but Lucy said I should still get M. I bought L's before I filled out M's (because one cup broke and I felt it was unnecessary to buy M again), and it was hard and uncomfortable so i still continued noogling with M cups (even the broken one, which i just taped) until I filled those and once they were filled, L cups were MUCH easier to use and there were no complications. So I suggest go with the cup size anyway

NANA3

Sounds like she would do best with the mediums. Is it always best to order two sizes. I can't imagine her in a large and don't want to buy and have her not even need a large. Cheaper to buy two than one at a time ??

You can buy just Mediums now. But if you are not in UK and later on decide to buy Larges, then I think the postage price will be high. in UK also the postage is like 5 pounds or something (cant remember) so technically it is cheaper. But you can just order Mediums and see how it will work out for her.

ashley1986ann

If u do get it good luck to ur daughter. If you need any help or have any questions just come on here and ask. There will be at less one person that can help. We are all NB friends on here. So done be shy...

If your daughter is a slow responder, I suggest you send her on this forum and let her view the pictures - some people are slow responders at start but once they start "responding" they get amazing results. it is something that always keeps me going every time I get sad that I do not get results and ready to give up :)